CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Flint

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

To my knowledge neither was found hanging by the neck, with an orange in their mouth, in stockings & suspenders.

True, but the drugs and alcohol in the blood stream are incontrovertible facts.  We also don't know what the two got up to when the media weren't swarming them.  They could have written the book on autoerotic asphyxiation.  We'll never know.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always thought David Carradine was a creepy perv cunt. And as I'm sure you know, a fucking shit martial artist.

tenor.gif?itemid=3678076

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

True, but the drugs and alcohol in the blood stream are incontrovertible facts.  We also don't know what the two got up to when the media weren't swarming them.  They could have written the book on autoerotic asphyxiation.  We'll never know.  

While Moon's death attracts more publicity, Entwhistle's passing was surely one of the greatest in Rock 'n' Roll history who, at 57, was reported dead by the strippers he was in bed with after a cocaine and alcohol-fueled evening.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

While Moon's death attracts more publicity, Entwhistle's passing was surely one of the greatest in Rock 'n' Roll history who, at 57, was reported dead by the strippers he was in bed with after a cocaine and alcohol-fueled evening.

Arguably, the way a rock legend SHOULD go.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your thoughts on Carradine vs Seagal?

Seagal does, or did have, some ability and skill. Carradine was a hobbyist who got lucky because American society was deemed unready to accept Bruce Lee's ethnicity. 

In reality, Van Damme knows his stuff, and fat fucker Chris Penn would have battered 90% of Hollywood's martial arts crowd. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Seagal does, or did have, some ability and skill. Carradine was a hobbyist who got lucky because American society was deemed unready to accept Bruce Lee's ethnicity. 

In reality, Van Damme knows his stuff, and fat fucker Chris Penn would have battered 90% of Hollywood's martial arts crowd. 

In a combat sense or more of a jimmy savile sense?  

13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In a combat sense or more of a jimmy savile sense?  

The fat cunt was a genuine bad arse wrecking machine. During filming of 'Best Of The Best', some of the cast and crew went on a night out to a roadside bar. Chris Penn's mouth drew the attention of half a dozen rednecks, apparently, Eric Roberts hadn't finished hiding himself in the toilets by the time Penn had flattened 5 of them. 

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fat cunt was a genuine bad arse wrecking machine. During filming of 'Best Of The Best', some of the cast and crew went on a night out to a roadside bar. Chris Penn's mouth drew the attention of half a dozen rednecks, apparently, Eric Roberts hadn't finished hiding himself in the toilets by the time Penn had flattened 5 of them. 

Never knew that about Chris Penn I just googled him, although I prefer his brother in Carlitos Way!

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I too had to research old Chris.  He did hold a black belt in Karate, whereas your typical redneck doesn't know what a belt is or what it's used for.  Arse crack appearances due to trousers around the knees would inhibit ones mobility in a fight, I should think.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I too had to research old Chris.  He did hold a black belt in Karate, whereas your typical redneck doesn't know what a belt is or what it's used for.  Arse crack appearances due to trousers around the knees would inhibit ones mobility in a fight, I should think.  

Body shape isn't always an indicator of fitness or physical ability. A case in point would be Geoff Capes, big fat fucker, but could run a hundred metres in 20 seconds carrying a bag of cement on his shoulder. The big fuckers who can fight, know they aren't going to win by agility, so they tend to be accomplished at quick knockouts..

I give you, Butterbean!

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Body shape isn't always an indicator of fitness or physical ability. A case in point would be Geoff Capes, big fat fucker, but could run a hundred metres in 20 seconds carrying a bag of cement on his shoulder. The big fuckers who can fight, know they aren't going to win by agility, so they tend to be accomplished at quick knockouts..

I give you, Butterbean!

Very true from the other side of the coin as well.

There was a boy at our sixth form college who was about 5'6 and ten stone wet through. I saw him batter the absolute fuck out of three big, hefty 6 foot plus blokes at one of our college parties. The whole thing was over in seconds and I wouldn't have ever believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, the little cunt was fucking savage. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Very true from the other side of the coin as well.

There was a boy at our sixth form college who was about 5'6 and ten stone wet through. I saw him batter the absolute fuck out of three big, hefty 6 foot plus blokes at one of our college parties. The whole thing was over in seconds and I wouldn't have ever believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, the little cunt was fucking savage. 

It's more about bottle, and aggression than size or speed. Totally agree.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's more about bottle, and aggression than size or speed. Totally agree.

Yeah. You could write what I know about fighting on a postage stamp, but there didn't seem to be any technique involved, just complete mental and primal savagery, biting, gouging, the whole kit and kaboodle. Interesting about Penn as well, you'd never imagine that he was capable of that. It's a shame he didn't bury that cunt of a brother of his before he pegged it. The Malvinas my arse.

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If you can, watch 'The Dirt'. Its about The Motley crew. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you can, watch 'The Dirt'. Its about The Motley crew. 

Say what you like about Motley Crue, but rock music was fun back then. Now what have we got?

A massive pile of dreary, suicide inducing politically correct snowflake cunts like Coldplay.