CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

1 minute ago, Frank said:

There’s a few members on here I’d love to meet for a beer. You’re not one of them. Not now, not ever.. never. 

You don’t really mean that Frank. Do you? We could go to the Playboy piano bar in San Pedro.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

My God you're a fucking idiot.

Thick fat cunt.

Even after it was explained to him. The dense fucking cunt. Have you ever read his 'gridiron' material from 'isacunt'?...

"a lot of people compare American football to rugby, you can't compare a hit to a tackle. There's a reason that those guys wear pads and helmets! Go Jets!"..

What a massive fucking homo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Really. How about “don’t push me. Push me and i’ll give you a war you won’t believe.”? How much of a cunt would I feel after writing that?

How pissed would I have to be to write kids stuff like that?

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got a puncture on my mobility scooter that needs fixing. Can’t afford a taxi to the gay club. Mum sleeps with her handbag so I can’t rob her purse.

Tight bitch.

They drew first blood colonel, they drew first blood..

Cretin.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

What is going on here, Baws? Who are these people?

It’s the end times, Frank. Keep your eyes peeled for a great red dragon and the whore of Babylon (and for once that doesn’t mean Gyps.)