CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 02/04/2019 at 12:24, Decimus said:

Wizz, don't think that it has escaped my attention that you have been absolutely on fucking fire these past few days.

Alas, I've been ironing Withers non stop so can't properly show my appreciation, but if I could, you would have had the lions share of my likes since the weekend.

My apologies for taking so long to respond Decs.  I've been surveilling withers activities.  The video is in editing at the moment, I'll be grassing him up to the authorities soon enough, and we'll be done with him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You haven't posted anything for 6 days, you boring cunt.  I hope you're dead.

You're not that lucky...even in gay bars with bricks of solid gold in your zipper you tedious fucking bender!  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're not that lucky...even in gay bars with bricks of solid gold in your zipper you tedious fucking bender!  

I thought you were dead as well, I was quite upset, so much so that I still haven't mustered the courage to email your executors and ask for the contents of your drinks cabinet, to remember you by of course.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you were dead as well, I was quite upset, so much so that I still haven't mustered the courage to email your executors and ask for the contents of your drinks cabinet, to remember you by of course.

The wife and I just took a few days for ourselves, that's all, mate!  Lots of laughs as we were sat in dark tint window van watching as Wither's took nightly kickings from the lads he couldn't see through his glory hole!  I never would have thought a Catholic Church would be so blatant about subletting their confessionals out for such nefarious purposes.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Besides a black farmer has only emaciated disease ridden goats and generally looks malnourished.

Those are bum boys Punky has released back into the wild.  Those aren't loing cloths but nappies to keep their prolapsed arses from dragging in the sand.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More gay drivel from our queer correspondent....

lol.

Wipe your chin, your next glory hole client wants clear aim

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Besides a black farmer has only emaciated disease ridden goats and generally looks malnourished.

Tending his flock of flies with a bucket of fresh drinking water (mostly excrement) on his head and a bison horn through his nose, which he regularly rents out as a two car garage to David Attenborough when he’s in town making one of his sci fi documentaries and needs somewhere safe and spacious to park his land rovers. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tending his flock of flies with a bucket of fresh drinking water (mostly excrement) on his head and a bison horn through his nose, which he regularly rents out as a two car garage to David Attenborough when he’s in town making one of his sci fi documentaries and needs somewhere safe and spacious to park his land rovers. 

Yep, that's our @Eddie

He gets @Fatty his Albanian slave (sex slave as well) to clean said landrovers when Sir Dave and the crew have fucked off to bed so they can't see the chains keeping the poor swarthy little cunt from escaping

• Like 1

Guest N/A
On 01/04/2019 at 23:05, Ollyboro said:

Didn't do Ronnie fucking Corbett much good, did they? The poor cunt had barely started advertising this airplane slop before he found himself dead. Still, Fatty Fern's not dead yet, so I'm prepared to give them a try. So a couple of questions for Pen:

1) Do they do late night delivery

2) How big is the sponge pudding on the       advert

3) Is there a minimum age. 

4) If there is a minimum age            requirement, does this not fall foul of  the  2010 Equality Act

5) Fuck right off.

I buy sausages , eggs and bacon from the farm next door, cook them and eat them.  If you can’t do that then you belong in a fucking care home.  Stupid old cunts.

if it’s raining I have my butler do it for me of course.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep, that's our @Eddie

He gets @Fatty his Albanian slave (sex slave as well) to clean said landrovers when Sir Dave and the crew have fucked off to bed so they can't see the chains keeping the poor swarthy little cunt from escaping

Was you home alone drinking last night stubby? Very aggressive, Is the bedroom tax finally biting? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/05/2019 at 05:08, Eddie said:

Was you home alone drinking last night stubby? Very aggressive, Is the bedroom tax finally biting? 

You utterly worthless cunt.  Log out and never come back again!

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You utterly worthless cunt.  Lot out and never come back again!

On the subject of cunts logging out forever. It seems that Gobbie, Manky and Ding, have all been culled. Reduced to guest status. Perhaps we should have a moments silence for our fallen comrades.

On a brighter note.. Hector's dead too! 👍

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of cunts logging out forever. It seems that Gobbie, Manky and Ding, have all been culled. Reduced to guest status. Perhaps we should have a moments silence for our fallen comrades.

On a brighter note.. Hector's dead too! 👍

Gobbie shall be missed.  Ding and Manky...bog fodder.  

On 01/04/2019 at 23:05, Ollyboro said:

Didn't do Ronnie fucking Corbett much good, did they? The poor cunt had barely started advertising this airplane slop before he found himself dead. Still, Fatty Fern's not dead yet, so I'm prepared to give them a try. So a couple of questions for Pen:

1) Do they do late night delivery

2) How big is the sponge pudding on the       advert

3) Is there a minimum age. 

4) If there is a minimum age            requirement, does this not fall foul of  the  2010 Equality Act

5) Fuck right off.

Aeroplane not fucking airplane.

On 6 May 2019 at 10:08, Eddie said:

It's a fucker Eddie. I've had to rent out said bedroom to 16, I think, Estonias- all that Slavic gibber jabber sounds the same to me. Any advice on human slavery?

• Like 1