CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Alfie, I'll try to bring this back on topic...I'll just ask about burning "Priest Holes."

Punky should turn up any moment to clarify the matter.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

If Irons counted as likes and if I cared in the least, I'd be at the top of the leaderboard thanks to Punky Withers and Eddie.  

Wouldn't that be a giant shit sarnie for them chew on.  

I’m in fucking Gatwick, flying off to exotic climes in the morning. This will be my last communication for several weeks, unless the WiFi in Bongo Bongo Land has improved since my last visit. 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m in fucking Gatwick, flying off to exotic climes in the morning. This will be my last communication for several weeks, unless the WiFi in Bongo Bongo Land has improved since my last visit. 

Simba! Ungawa! Find Jane, she whoring in Nairobi.

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bollocks. Let's have it right, Ceebers; fuck all wrong with the WiFi in Bongo Bongo Land. It's more a case of the local filth denying you access as a condition of your visa, following your last visit, when your viewing habits were described as "beyond the pale".

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you remember to get Eddies password ? He won’t be needing it while you’re away.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just dont ask for froth. Especially down the Walworth Road. 

I only drink normal coffee. 

'Frothy chocca mocha skinny lattes' are for the beardies and girly-boys in Gaybucks. The type of cunts who would order a fry up and want their eggs 'sunny side up'. After the 'can I get?' Bit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only drink normal coffee. 

'Frothy chocca mocha skinny lattes' are for the beardies and girly-boys in Gaybucks. The type of cunts who would order a fry up and want their eggs 'sunny side up'. After the 'can I get?' Bit. 

This shit is everywhere .. you go in a station buffet and there is a queue a mile long because all these puffs and fairies want a mocha or a latte on top with chocolate on top. Worse still some of the cunts are as old as me. I order a black coffee .. "Americano?" Is the reply followed by "do you want milk in it?". NO I FUCKING JUST ORDERED A FUCKING BLACK FUCKING COFFEE! The other trick they have up their sleeve is this filter coffee slop.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

This shit is everywhere .. you go in a station buffet 

Would this “station” be of the railway variety? You seem to spend a lot of time around trains. Have you ever felt the compulsion to jump under one?

Just curious.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Would this “station” be of the railway variety? You seem to spend a lot of time around trains. Have you ever felt the compulsion to jump under one?

Just curious.

I have had to jump under trains a few times Judge .. me and the big tough driver once had to remove a dynamo from underneath a coach at Lichfield using my ticket nippers as pliers. One small point Judge .. a lot of people spend time around trains, they use them every day to go to work. I have been on four trains this week ..

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just curious.

I volunteer to push the cunt under one if it won’t jump. 🚂

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have had to jump under trains a few times Judge .. me and the big tough driver once had to remove a dynamo from underneath a coach at Lichfield using my ticket nippers as pliers. One small point Judge .. a lot of people spend time around trains, they use them every day to go to work. I have been on four trains this week ..

Do you mean you’ve been the ‘engine’ in the Withers, Eddie and Punkers train this week?

On 23 May 2019 at 18:21, Alfie Noakes said:

This now has fuck all to do with burning cathedrals, bunch of fucking cunts!

I'll volunteer to put any cathedral to the torch if frank and withers are in the cunt. Sucking each other off no doubt the rotten poofs

Edited by Stubby Pecker
AIDS

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll volunteer to put any cathedral to the torch if frank and withers are in the cunt. Sucking each other off no doubt the rotten poofs

Always start wit the confessionals and of course the "rectory" which they no doubt, believe to be a part of the human anatomy not meant for tearing from deviant activities in said confessionals.   

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2019 at 18:35, Neil said:

I saw Jesus in a fresh turd that I laid this morning,I called my missus in to hsve a look and as she opened the shit house door,rubbed her eyes and exclaimed "Jesus fucking christ!" ,"I know" I said,"its a fucking miracle 'ain't it"

The Archbishop of Canterbury wants us to interact like Jesus on social media