CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That mcDonalds advert cunt

Guest Alan

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Of one trapped, expired Tatar.

Pages from Hannibal Lecter's recipe book.  Also featuring instructions for Sweeny McTodd pie and the Sawney Bean casserole.  

On 14/10/2020 at 21:31, Eric Cuntman said:

But they are thick as shit Harold. Always have been, always will be. 

Please list all the life improving inventions and innovations that have improved and advanced the human race, and were conceived of by Afro-Caribbeans?

Reggae Reggae Sauce.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

And it’s always the bird who wants to stop the guys having fun. Don’t you agree ‘rape’ sounds really horrible. What was wrong with ‘gentle persuasion’ or ‘firm pressure’? As you mentioned last night re. Opal Fruits and Marathons, I think there’s an agenda to erase and rewrite all the good things we remember fondly.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Straight choice for breakfast: sheeps head poached or omelette? I know what I'd like after a good night's sleep on a peasants stone floor. 

Jaysus, no wonder you've got a dodgy stomach.  Never mind the sausages, its probably the sheep's eyes which are giving your immune system a workout.