CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stop stabbing each other adverts on fried chicken boxes

Major Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably how the poor cunts are never around to raise the kids - they never made it back out again.

nnhI7cg.jpg

I suspect they bled to death after gnawing off the limb chained to the wall cellar wall.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's how you get Mackems...

tenor.gif

If you found one, a mackem, splashing about in a pond or something, and you got it pregnant, it would give birth to a Geordie/mackem chimera. Where would such a creature be accepted? Surely not in Newcastle or Sunderland. 

I bet they end up being adopted by scousers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you found one, a mackem, splashing about in a pond or something, and you got it pregnant, it would give birth to a Geordie/mackem chimera. Where would such a creature be accepted? Surely not in Newcastle or Sunderland. 

I bet they end up being adopted by scousers.

Hey! Calm down like. Where’s me shiiiiiirt? Or me tickling stick?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I used to know a dirty cunt just like this - council house full of festering bin bags, ADHD children either running riot all over the place literally smearing shit up the walls or so dosed up on Ritalin that they would simply gawp brainlessly in front of the Crazy George's telly for hours on end (the ones with ADHD get extra benefits, so they're highly valued amongst the career scroungers), teenage chavs coming in from off the street to smoke dope and drink into the early hours of the morning.

At the time she was in  her mid-thirties, nine (fucking NINE!) kids, all from different fathers. Three had already been taken off her a few years earlier but she quickly made more to replace them. This was all years ago when I was still in high school, before I moved away from the rancid quim two of the boys were in prison (one for sexual assault on a minor and the other one for stabbing a cunt), another one had fucked off to join the Army, and the younger ones were finally taken into care after years of being brought up in such an absolute shit hole.

Last I heard about the fucking leach she'd moved from Child Benefit to DLA - I can only imagine she has very limited mobility these days - any sudden movements would likely cause catastrophic failure of her heavily used vaginal walls leaving her a quivering pile of inside-out gore splattered across the floor...

They can't even spell ADHD, so how can they have it? 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. The fried chicken establishment is the preferred hunting ground of black yoof. A kind of natural selection catalyst, allowing 'stabbers' to select suitable 'stabbees'.

And any bi-atches they may wish to court/rape.

Which leads to the obvious conclusion, if the weekly supply of fried chicken was somehow tainted with a substance to calm these "promising rappers, aspiring architects and talented footballers" down from their stabby and rapey pastimes, why the fuck hasn't it been done? 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Eminem? 

We're not that lucky, Gyps.  If it were, somebody would be over him with a a cement truck pouring over him, ridding the world of his fuckwittery forever.