CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump’s Son Wins The World Snooker Championship

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi
On 07/05/2019 at 02:48, Last Cunt Standing said:

You really are a one-dimensional Cunt, aren’t you?

Two unrelated men have the same surname. 

Ha fucking ha. 

Satire : the use of humour, irony, exaggeration or ridicule to expose or criticise people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

There you go, I looked it up for you.  No need to exercise your limited brain power.

With my compliments. 😀

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Satire : the use of humour, irony, exaggeration or ridicule to expose or criticise people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

There you go, I looked it up for you.  No need to exercise your limited brain power.

With my compliments. 😀

I absolutely love the fact that an autistic cunt like you who takes every post literally and displays a staggering sense of incredulity when responding to even the most mundane of assertions, would choose to lecture anyone on satire.

Fuck off, you appalling, boring has-been fucking cunt.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

With my compliments. 😀

Fucking hell Jewdy. Is it kicking out time already at the Darby and Joan club.

Guest judgetwi
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely love the fact that an autistic cunt like you who takes every post literally and displays a staggering sense of incredulity when responding to even the most mundane of assertions, would choose to lecture anyone on satire.

Fuck off, you appalling, boring has-been fucking cunt.

You’re right. You should scratch my bitch eyes out girlfriend.

😎

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re right. You should scratch my bitch eyes out girlfriend.

😎

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune cunts on here.

I've got your back Jewdy

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune cunts on here.

I've got your back Jewdy

Thank you Herr Oberst. I’m such a weak pathetic, nothing to say, little poof that I always need support on a fucking website, even from a decrepit, short sighted, demented old gentleman like your good self.

By the way, sorry i didn’t send you my congratulations on April 20th, the Fuhrer’s 140th birthday. I’m hoping you had a good day anyway.

Shalom Herr Oberst.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

With my compliments. 😀

A crap pun-based dig at what you perceive as the prevailing tide of liberal snowflakery peppered with the usual bullshit bingo, does not make you Charlie fucking Hebdo. More like Richard Whiteley. Only fatter. But sadly not as dead. 

Besides, the first clause in your definition requires humour, so you’ve fallen early like the tired one-trick pony you are. Aren’t we keeping you from Tolstoy or some other heavyweight fiction you can brandish down the ‘Spoons pub quiz and bask in the glow of scumbag adulation like a poor mans Fred Housego?

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A crap pun-based dig at what you perceive as the prevailing tide of liberal snowflakery peppered with the usual bullshit bingo, does not make you Charlie fucking Hebdo. More like Richard Whiteley. Only fatter. But sadly not as dead. 

Besides, the first clause in your definition requires humour, so you’ve fallen early like the tired one-trick pony you are. Aren’t we keeping you from Tolstoy or some other heavyweight fiction you can brandish down the ‘Spoons pub quiz and bask in the glow of scumbag adulation like a poor mans Fred Housego?

Fred Housego? Taxi Driver? Now there was a fucking film. De Niro’s finest don’t you think? They don’t make films ( you probably use the wanker’s term.....”movies”) like that any more. 

“Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who wouldn’t take it any more. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.”

You know, I sometimes fear I might be turning into Travis Bickle. But then I read posts from arseholes like you and realise that the world isn’t actually full of scum just overgrown little boys.

As Travis would say :

”You talking to me? Well there’s nobody else here. Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?”

😎

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fred Housego? Taxi Driver? Now there was a fucking film. De Niro’s finest don’t you think? They don’t make films ( you probably use the wanker’s term.....”movies”) like that any more. 

“Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who wouldn’t take it any more. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.”

You know, I sometimes fear I might be turning into Travis Bickle. But then I read posts from arseholes like you and realise that the world isn’t actually full of scum just overgrown little boys.

As Travis would say :

”You talking to me? Well there’s nobody else here. Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?”

😎

A Travis Bickle wannabe who revels in his violent psychosis and feels the world is full of people who deserve only his contempt. 

You do surprise me.

Add this to what we know already; a corpulent ignoramus with hardwired reactionary views and a persecution complex, who likes to flit between personae of a boozy Kebab muncher and a chin-stroking Kafka reader. 

I’m betting you weren’t breastfed and feel very uncomfortable when joined at the pub trough urinal, too. Sad. 

How’s the blood pressure these days, anyway? 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A Travis Bickle wannabe who revels in his violent psychosis and feels the world is full of people who deserve only his contempt. 

You do surprise me.

Add this to what we know already; a corpulent ignoramus with hardwired reactionary views and a persecution complex, who likes to flit between personae of a boozy Kebab muncher and a chin-stroking Kafka reader. 

I’m betting you weren’t breastfed and feel very uncomfortable when joined at the pub trough urinal, too. Sad. 

How’s the blood pressure these days, anyway? 

Oh shit. I made you cry again.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Glowworm said:

He was peeling onions.

Fuck me! New cunt turns up and outwits us all straightaway. I’m suddenly thinking Freddie Starr ain’t brown bread after all. It’s just a publicity stunt thank Allah.         

😁