CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who will not accept diversity

Prints Harry

Take a pint glass .. add a little bleach, battery acid, harpic, vodka, pure spring water, motor oil, orange juice and top it up with tap water and you have a wonderfully diverse drink with a kick .. what could possibly go wrong? On the other hand sad, silly racist cunts worrying about a new royal baby who might be a little darker than usual can get fucked.

Guest Wizardsleeve
56 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Now your just barking out rubbish, which might be a great career move for Michael McIntyre, but it doesn't wash in these portals.

Best out of three?

Also known as usual daily drivel outpouring. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Reported. 

For being cunt enough to have heard of any cunt on the aforesaid programme. And admit it in print. 😠😠😠

Counter reported for knowing that the aforementioned cunts appeared on it, in order to know that I knew the same thing.

or something.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Counter reported for knowing that the aforementioned cunts appeared on it, in order to know that I knew the same thing.

or something.

Counter-counter reported for jumping to conclusions. You obviously knew the "diversity" cunt was associated with the programme, I wouldn't know 😁😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cretin.

Punky, you are neglecting your knob jockeying duties at bar six t nine.  Your AIDS won't just jump onto another 13 hapless drunken cunts desperate a smoke and warm space for a few minutes.