CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'I owned this/that company and sold it... doing research for a private equity partnership... bla bla'.

Oh shut up you slag. What a load of bollocks, honestly. You were on the blob and as such your husband/boyfriend/one-night stand was about to fuck you up the jacksie, and you were probably too pissed to give a monkeys about them snapping a photo of you. Get over yourself.

'Content  producer' indeed. Lol.

One hundred and eighty day ban coming up for you gut bucket.

lol.

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still not got to grips with your rejection issues then?

In spite of your obvious powers of bullshit, the saddest thing of all is 'that' photo is probably your finest hour – timelessly providing you the attention you crave on this zany, male-dominated little website. That said, I have no problems with middle-aged mothers attempting to relive their youth, especially as your backside nowadays might have trouble squeezing into Burger King on Regent Street.

I'm right, aren't I?

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of your obvious powers of bullshit, the saddest thing of all is 'that' photo is probably your finest hour – timelessly providing you the attention you crave on this zany, male-dominated little website. That said, I have no problems with middle-aged mothers attempting to relive their youth, especially as your backside nowadays might have trouble squeezing into Burger King on Regent Street.

I'm right, aren't I?

You're trouble, you are.

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

On 07/06/2019 at 21:17, Earl of Punkape said:

180eeeeeeeeehuhooooeeeeuuugh.

Peasant.

On 29/05/2019 at 13:55, Earl of Punkape said:

180 Fuck offs.

Pleb.

lol.

Change the record you boring, monotonous, faux-wealthy cock connoisseur.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm right, aren't I?

Most of my post is stuff I've written before - it wasn't a problem for you then. Perhaps you were concentrating on another forum's thread, "Milfs I would have as a pillion passenger on my Vespa whilst travelling to the pot dealer".

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Most of my post is stuff I've written before - it wasn't a problem for you then. Perhaps you were concentrating on another forum's thread, "Milfs I would have as a pillion passenger on my Vespa whilst travelling to the pot dealer".

Fucking hell, Roops. The Mocking Shop banishment clearly effected you more than you let on originally - would you like to talk about it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The much talked about  glass ceiling turned out to be a coffee table with some cunt squatted over it squeezing one out

lol

I much prefer them to shit into a round Pyrex casserole dish. From below, it makes the issue look bigger, like a fish eye lens, and more interesting. A bit like her career, and equally full of shit.

46 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're trouble, you are.

Wolfie won't get banned, he hasn't broken any rules. He's a chump though who fancies himself as a bit of a lothario. Think Terry-Thomas without the charm and humour but with added slime. He used to be nice as pie to me but turned when he realised I wasn't playing ball. He tried it on with others but was somewhat shamefaced when one of his targets took the notion of transgendered fluidity a bit too far...

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wolfie won't get banned, he hasn't broken any rules. He's a chump though who fancies himself as a bit of a lothario. Think Terry-Thomas without the charm and humour but with added slime. He used to be nice as pie to me but turned when he realised I wasn't playing ball. He tried it on with others but was somewhat shamefaced when one of his targets took the notion of transgendered fluidity a bit too far...

Please don't involve me. 

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I much prefer them to shit into a round Pyrex casserole dish. From below, it makes the issue look bigger, like a fish eye lens, and more interesting. A bit like her career, and equally full of shit.

You have a thing about logs, Welsh ones more to point. Not sure it ended well.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell, Roops. The Mocking Shop banishment clearly effected you more than you let on originally - would you like to talk about it?

On 10/06/2019 at 14:40, Mrs Roops said:

There was a competitor bitch&moan site called "Don't Start Me Off". An Oxbridge academic took umbrage about the comments written about her. Fellow Guardinistas managed to trace DSMO's owners and hounded them to oblivion. DSMO no longer exists, though Son of DSMO rose from the ashes in the form of The Mocking Shop which apart from being invitation only, seems to limit itself on the following subjects,

Best  Cannabis Strains

Best Buy Vespas

MILF appreciation catalogue

Can I safely use own-brand tin foil instead of Bacofoil? (they do love their conspiracies)

In answer to your question we have a no proxy rule as this prevents multi-ID accounts.

On a more general note there is no reed to use a VPN unless you want to access/download something that you shouldn't be doing or if you are travelling and are accessing the interweb via an open and/or untrustworthy hotspot. I'll repeat the following warning - "free" proxies, VPN's etc is an invitation to install a Trojan into your device.

She's bitter about it, Killer. While it wasn't my decision, as you and she both know, I thought it was all water under the bridge until she clearly made a personal attack just a couple of days ago. I thought the PMs we exchanged at the time had sorted the issue and it was time to move on – though very clearly Roops can't get over it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

She's bitter about it, Killer. While it wasn't my decision, as you and she both know, I thought it was all water under the bridge until she clearly made a personal attack just a couple of days ago. I thought the PMs we exchanged at the time had sorted the issue and it was time to move on – though very clearly Roops can't get over it.

That was gentle leg pulling. That you see it as a "personal attack" speaks more about your own brittle sensibilities. Get a grip :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Carol Vorderman. In a short skirt with no nickers, suction cupped to the small of my back with her pussy..

.. That's the only way you'd get me on a fucking Vespa.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pile of shit

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You wanna talk Wolfie?

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wolfie won't get banned, he hasn't broken any rules. He's a chump though who fancies himself as a bit of a lothario. Think Terry-Thomas without the charm and humour but with added slime. He used to be nice as pie to me but turned when he realised I wasn't playing ball. He tried it on with others but was somewhat shamefaced when one of his targets took the notion of transgendered fluidity a bit to far...

You can't handle the truth, can you? Instead you summon the assistance of Scrote & Spunk by bringing them into the discussion. That being said I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of comrades, as both prove completely fucking useless time and again.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Increasingly I see you pursuing arguments until you think you've won them. At best it's reductionist; at worst it's indicative of emotion clouding reason.

This is an interesting, fun site. You are neither.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You can't handle the truth, can you? Instead you summon the assistance of Scrote & Spunk by bringing them into the discussion. That being said I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of comrades, as both have proved completely fucking useless time and again.

FFS Wolfie, don't go all Chernoby now after selling the masterclass to the new intake.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Increasingly I see you pursuing arguments until you think you've won them. At best it's reductionist; at worst it's indicative of emotion clouding reason.

This is an interesting, fun site. You are neither.

What the fuck is this shite, Ratty? I don't come to you for logic and reasoning.

• Like 3

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...and there, Newbies, is how its done, none of the "no you are" shit that the oldies have had to put up with lately.

That 'Betterthanyou' cunt didn't have much stomach for a scrap did he? I sat and quietly watched for weeks, as he stropped around the site, trying to act the bully and flinging shit, and one little attack from harmless little me, and it scurries off to its' safe space, like a shitty-arsed girl guide with a Ritalin prescription. 

At least Albert has stamina.

• Like 1