CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

On 23/06/2019 at 21:36, judgetwi said:

I think I know where Boris’s bird lives, judging by the descriptions in the media. I think the Camberwell Pikey knows and probably lives there herself the fucking thief.

There’s a couple of streets off Champion Hill ........ big wide roads with massive Victorian houses where mega rich cunts used to live back in the day. Now, they are divided into flats full of poncey middle class, aspiring wankers who all work in the media, banking and “design”. 

Naturally, they all love the EU, cry their eyes out about the world’s poor....... terribly worried about climate change, love the poofs, trannies and Suckdick Khunt and welcome the peacefuls with open arms........ as long as they don’t come anywhere their highly valued properties. 

These are the same cunts who have decided to become fans of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. (their traditional pink colours were a bit of a draw to be honest) Yes, they still have terraces....... full of champagne hooligans, throwing vegan pies about and chanting ........”you’re white.....and you know you ARE”.

It’s a little posh island in a world of poverty that no politician cunt wants to know about.

Fuck Boris, fuck Hunt, fuck Corbyn, fuck Cable, fuck that Brighton Green bitch who’s name i’ve forgotten....... oh yeah, fucking Lucas, that’s the slag’s name. And fuck that wee jimmy Scottish cunt.

Fuck them all to hell!

The absolute cuntishness of politicians. On Sky news tonight, some cuntwank Irish government minister ridiculing Boris and questioning whether he is fit to be PM over the argument with his bird  the other night. The fucking irony didn’t seem to register in the cunts fucking empty potato shaped head. Boris has a row with his bird, Next door neighbour manipulates the non event into a major shitstorm. HELLO!! Your fucking boss the Indian cock jockey goes home every night and rams his dick up another mans shitty arsehole. That unfortunately is more ‘NORMAL’ nowadays than having a disagreement with your girlfriend. Have I missed something or should I tell my missus to fuck off and invite Punkers to come over and watch the Sky Golf channel with me?

lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The absolute cuntishness of politicians. On Sky news tonight, some cuntwank Irish government minister ridiculing Boris and questioning whether he is fit to be PM over the argument with his bird  the other night. The fucking irony didn’t seem to register in the cunts fucking empty potato shaped head. Boris has a row with his bird, Next door neighbour manipulates the non event into a major shitstorm. HELLO!! Your fucking boss the Indian cock jockey goes home every night and rams his dick up another mans shitty arsehole. That unfortunately is more ‘NORMAL’ nowadays than having a disagreement with your girlfriend. Have I missed something or should I tell my missus to fuck off and invite Punkers to come over and watch the Sky Golf channel with me?

lol

Only one man can unite the Conservatives and lead the country through the mire into the sunny post-brexit uplands.

Alan Beresford B’stard, your country needs you.

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Only one man can unite the Conservatives and lead the country through the mire into the sunny post-brexit uplands.

Unfortunately, we're going to get Piers Fletcher.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Who used to refer to Margaret Thatcher as 'Full Metal Cami-Knickers'. 

Mayall at his absolute best.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who used to refer to Margaret Thatcher as 'Full Metal Cami-Knickers'. 

Mayall at his absolute best.

I might be repeating myself here eric, but if you haven't heard The Last Hurrah then may I recommend you scurry off to amazon and download it? Three hours of pure Mayall comic genius. 

11 hours ago, scotty said:

I might be repeating myself here eric, but if you haven't heard The Last Hurrah then may I recommend you scurry off to amazon and download it? Three hours of pure Mayall comic genius. 

Mayall was good as Kevin Turvey. But apart from that,  Bottom and Young Ones he was like Robin Williams; an annoying cunt. 

• 1 year later...
On 13/06/2019 at 00:17, judgetwi said:

Heard Charlie Mullins on the radio today. He’s the owner of Pimlico Plumbers, arch remoaner and , until recently, defied the local council by having a sign declaring “Bollocks to Brexit” above his premises. 

Fuck me, Charlie has turned leave all of a sudden. He was praising Boris to the skies. He was a great Mayor of London (do fucking what?) and the only cunt who “can bring this country together.” What the fuck?

I can only assume Boris has had a word and assured this money obsessed tosser that his cheap, non unionised, zero hours contract booshka booshka labour won’t be going home. He’s probably right but trusting Boris?

Good luck with that one Charlie boy.

I saw this cunt on the news the other night, and was under the impression that he'd already been nominated in the Corner. 

I honestly don't know where to start with old 'Charlie Boy'. He's a bonified born within the sound of the Bow Bells, rags to riches, cockney moved out to the sticks on the back of his Pimlico Plumbers business, but has managed to spend part of his fortune on Colgate white railings, sunbeds, and a Nicky fucking Clarke haircut. 

So, not only does he look a complete cunt, he's also spouting the rhetoric to match. After doing a complete 180 on Brexit after finding out his polak workforce can continue undercutting the capital's plumbers, and bringing back the readies to this modern day Fagin, he's now weighing in on the idea of a vaccine passport. 

He's insisting that all his staff should be vaccinated, and will only be hiring those that have opted for vaccination. Now, this made me laugh as Mullins was spouting this shit from Dubai where he's temporarily residing minus a vaccine. 

I hope the cunt gets covid, and his porcelain veneers fall out. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I saw this cunt on the news the other night, and was under the impression that he'd already been nominated in the Corner. 

I honestly don't know where to start with old 'Charlie Boy'. He's a bonified born within the sound of the Bow Bells, rags to riches, cockney moved out to the sticks on the back of his Pimlico Plumbers business, but has managed to spend part of his fortune on Colgate white railings, sunbeds, and a Nicky fucking Clarke haircut. 

So, not only does he look a complete cunt, he's also spouting the rhetoric to match. After doing a complete 180 on Brexit after finding out his polak workforce can continue undercutting the capital's plumbers, and bringing back the readies to this modern day Fagin, he's now weighing in on the idea of a vaccine passport. 

He's insisting that all his staff should be vaccinated, and will only be hiring those that have opted for vaccination. Now, this made me laugh as Mullins was spouting this shit from Dubai where he's temporarily residing minus a vaccine. 

His company is a fucking bucket of shit. 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Is that who it was? I thought it was Barry Manilow showing off another piss poor face lift! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that who it was? I thought it was Barry Manilow showing off another piss poor face lift! 

He does look like a cockney Barry Manilow, Gyp's, now you mention it, but is completely devoid of any discernable talent just like old Bazza. 

Did you know that Frank cries himself to sleep each night to 'I Made It Through The Rain' after another pasting on here. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He does look like a cockney Barry Manilow, Gyp's, now you mention it, but is completely devoid of any discernable talent just like old Bazza. 

Did you know that Frank cries himself to sleep each night to 'I Made It Through The Rain' after another pasting on here. 

I bet he listens to ‘Lola’ on his Sony Walkman every night, believing old chisel nose wrote the song about him, before sobbing himself to sleep and then pissing the bed.