CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris

Neil

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Hunt will be PM by virtue of the fact that Boris is so fucking shambolic in every way.By the very fact that every single politician is an uber cunt we will always have a cunt in charge,just not a big a cunt as Boris 

If you would have told me in 2016 that the UK would be leaving the EU and that Trump and Boris would end up as president and prime minister, I'd have told you to open the back doors of the transit and let some fresh air in to dispel the hallucinogenic miasma that its decomposing contents were pumping into your face.

What a fucking world.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

_107497075_054804595-1.jpg

This is the horse faced cunt that Boris has been knocking off. It was probably an argument about her noshing all the carrots and sugar cubes in the house, again.

If Boris had socked her in the mouth and dislodged those gnashers he'd have done her a favour.

Fucking hell! That’s a complexion that even Scarlet Moffat can’t compete with. 

Yeah that’s right, I know all about two bob fucking sleb slags. 

As De Niro said , in Taxi Driver.....”Hey, i’m hip”.

4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

This is the horse faced cunt that Boris has been knocking off. It was probably an argument about her noshing all the carrots and sugar cubes in the house, again.

If Boris had socked her in the mouth and dislodged those gnashers he'd have done her a favour.

To be fair Doc, I'd happily let her nosh my stock of sugar cubes, as opposed to my pork sword on health and safety grounds, with tombstones like that.

Apart from his ability to put his Brogues in any subject he waxes on, along with being a privileged cunt, plus murmurs of being a swordsman, which this clearly alludes to. I know little else about Bojo, my waters however tell me over the coming weeks, were to hear he has more skeletons in his closet than Dennis Nielsen.

I'm left thinking just as with most of these other cunts, with to much power and coin doing the same. Surely you could have punched a bit more above your weight, via smashing some tastier young skirt.

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

To be fair Doc, I'd happily let her nosh my stock of sugar cubes, as opposed to my pork sword on health and safety grounds, with tombstones like that.

Apart from his ability to put his Brogues in any subject he waxes on, along with being a privileged cunt, plus murmurs of being a swordsman, which this clearly alludes to.

I'm left thinking just as with most of these other cunts, with to much power and coin doing the same. Surely you could have punched a bit more above your weight, via smashing some tastier young skirt.

Daddy probably owns half of Kent, so Boris could just be thinking of the cash rather than admiring the mantlepiece when he's stoking the fire. You just know that she says "yah, yah, yah" when she's cumming.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If you would have told me in 2016 that the UK would be leaving the EU and that Trump and Boris would end up as president and prime minister, I'd have told you to open the back doors of the transit and let some fresh air in to dispel the hallucinogenic miasma that its decomposing contents were pumping into your face.

What a fucking world.

Add Norwich in the Premiership,Harry impregnating a darkie and Frank still fucking breathing and i'd never have believed any of it............Oh and salty Piss Flaps still fucking hanging about too.

• Like 2

Just now, DrCunt said:

Daddy probably owns half of Kent, so Boris could just be thinking of the cash rather than admiring the mantlepiece when he's stoking the fire. You just know that she says "yah, yah, yah" when she's cumming.

She's a lady Doc, she arrives, she doesn't cum!

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Add Norwich in the Premiership,Harry impregnating a darkie and Frank still fucking breathing and i'd never have believed any of it............Oh and salty Piss Flaps still fucking hanging about too.

I'm not sure you're aware, because no one in Norfolk ever mentions it, but did you know that we beat Bayern Munich? 

Guest judgetwi

I think I know where Boris’s bird lives, judging by the descriptions in the media. I think the Camberwell Pikey knows and probably lives there herself the fucking thief.

There’s a couple of streets off Champion Hill ........ big wide roads with massive Victorian houses where mega rich cunts used to live back in the day. Now, they are divided into flats full of poncey middle class, aspiring wankers who all work in the media, banking and “design”. 

Naturally, they all love the EU, cry their eyes out about the world’s poor....... terribly worried about climate change, love the poofs, trannies and Suckdick Khunt and welcome the peacefuls with open arms........ as long as they don’t come anywhere their highly valued properties. 

These are the same cunts who have decided to become fans of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. (their traditional pink colours were a bit of a draw to be honest) Yes, they still have terraces....... full of champagne hooligans, throwing vegan pies about and chanting ........”you’re white.....and you know you ARE”.

It’s a little posh island in a world of poverty that no politician cunt wants to know about.

Fuck Boris, fuck Hunt, fuck Corbyn, fuck Cable, fuck that Brighton Green bitch who’s name i’ve forgotten....... oh yeah, fucking Lucas, that’s the slag’s name. And fuck that wee jimmy Scottish cunt.

Fuck them all to hell!

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I think I know where Boris’s bird lives, judging by the descriptions in the media. I think the Camberwell Pikey knows and probably lives there herself the fucking thief.

There’s a couple of streets off Champion Hill ........ big wide roads with massive Victorian houses where mega rich cunts used to live back in the day. Now, they are divided into flats full of poncey middle class, aspiring wankers who all work in the media, banking and “design”. 

Naturally, they all love the EU, cry their eyes out about the world’s poor....... terribly worried about climate change, love the poofs, trannies and Suckdick Khunt and welcome the peacefuls with open arms........ as long as they don’t come anywhere their highly valued properties. 

These are the same cunts who have decided to become fans of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. (their traditional pink colours were a bit of a draw to be honest) Yes, they still have terraces....... full of champagne hooligans, throwing vegan pies about and chanting ........”you’re white.....and you know you ARE”.

It’s a little posh island in a world of poverty that no politician cunt wants to know about.

Fuck Boris, fuck Hunt, fuck Corbyn, fuck Cable, fuck that Brighton Green bitch who’s name i’ve forgotten....... oh yeah, fucking Lucas, that’s the slag’s name. And fuck that wee jimmy Scottish cunt.

Fuck them all to hell!

And fuck Dulwich Hamlet. 

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck them all to hell!

Fuck Jared Kushner to hell. This earwig slime is telling the Palestinians how lucky they are. That's like Reinhard Heydrich telling the Czechs how lucky they were.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure you're aware, because no one in Norfolk ever mentions it, but did you know that we beat Bayern Munich? 

I do now, though due to a combination of not giving a monkeys and being to lazy to check, I'm gonna take your word for it.

I did go with the family to Hunstanton and Chromer a few years back, had a pleasant time with nice beaches I recall.

I was under the impression that the county sport though involved milk crates behind livestock, on exposed fields next to commuter rail lines, encompassing a danger fuck!

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I do now, though due to a combination of not giving a monkeys and being to lazy to check, I'm gonna take your word for it.

I did go with the family to Hunstanton and Chromer a few years back, had a pleasant time with nice beaches I recall.

I was under the impression that the county sport though involved milk crates behind livestock, on exposed fields next to commuter rail lines, encompassing a danger fuck!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/commuters-saw-man-have-sex-with-goat-6329803.html

It was Hull, I stand corrected, close enough though!

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's no danger involved in fucking a barnyard animal next to a railway line in Norfolk.

Even if you've got the sexual prowess to go more than 1 minute 26 seconds with the hottest pig in Worstead, the chances of a train turning up within a 48 hour period is next to nothing. Regardless, unless you've got the bones of an osteoarthritic centenarian, your cock and porcine amour would hardly be at risk from a rusty bucket hurtling toward you at 2mph.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

There's no danger involved in fucking a barnyard animal next to a railway line in Norfolk.

Even if you've got the sexual prowess to go more than 1 minute 26 seconds with the hottest pig in Worsted, the chances of a train turning up within a 48 hour period is next to nothing. Even then, unless you've got the bones of an osteoarthritic centenarian, you're cock and porcine amour would hardly be at risk from a rusty bucket hurtling toward you at 2mph.

I'm in tears. Have a like! 😂😂😂😂

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Fuck Jared Kushner to hell. This earwig slime is telling the Palestinians how lucky they are. That's like Reinhard Heydrich telling the Czechs how lucky they were.

Yeah, well fuck you, fuck Heydrich and fuck your crocodile tears for the poor Palestinians who you don’t give a flying fuck about. Kushner is smarter than both of us Herr Oberst. He’s shagging Ivanka every night of the week while you’re jerking off to pictures of Leni Reifenstahl. What i’m doing is none of your business you nose ointment cunt.

How’s the Parkinson’s by the way?

Guest Ollyboro
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, well fuck you, fuck Heydrich and fuck your crocodile tears for the poor Palestinians who you don’t give a flying fuck about. Kushner is smarter than both of us Herr Oberst. He’s shagging Ivanka every night of the week while you’re jerking off to pictures of Leni Reifenstahl. What i’m doing is none of your business you nose ointment cunt.

Well, Mary's alright, but Michael's a reet cunt.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

He might well be porking her every night of the week ..   while Pops will be cracking one out over her prom picture.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

He might well be porking her every night of the week ..   while Pops will be cracking one out over her prom picture.

That's one girl who wouldn't have said anything if daddy fiddled with her. A million dollar cheque is a far more effective 'hush-bribe' than a Happy Meal and a packet of M&Ms.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How's Golders Green these Days Jewdy?

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

nob

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

nob

Here’s one for you Mein Fuhrer.......

Jewish bloke goes into a confessional and says :

”Father, I slept with 2 whores last night, had the time of my life but now I feel terrible.”

The priest says “and so you should, that’s a disgraceful sin. Go home and discuss this with your wife and say 30 Hail Marys.”

The Jew says “but i’m not Catholic father.”

The priest says “so what are you telling me for?”

The bloke says “are you kidding, i’m telling everyone already.”

On 23/06/2019 at 16:04, DrCunt said:

She could eat a guava fruit through a badminton racquet with those gnashers.