CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

B O

Neil

There is no fucking excuse to stink of B O.I was in a shop today and the fucking stench was horrible.I work outside in this heat and I fucking know that after a shower and a spray of something that even after a full days graft my pits do not get anywhere near the stench of some dirty cunts.Id go as far to say that even if I didn't shower and went out the next day I couldn't smell as much as the dirty cunt i encountered today.I reckon the cunt hadn't seen soap for 3 or 4 days.Have a wash you fat cunt.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I once scrubbed my knob in a public wash hand basin,  and got a very nasty rash on the bell end. I should have known better, womens' bogs are full of diseases.

Try dangling it in a 'Dyson Airblade' hand-dryer. It's probably exhilarating.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Try dangling it in a 'Dyson Airblade' hand-dryer. It's probably exhilarating.

For an unprecedented "Choirboys" treble, does anyone else remember "Filthy Herman"?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

If he was the compulsive masturbator. Then yes, I do.

He told all the ladies his cock reached the floor, which was true...

...because he was a double leg amputee.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He told all the ladies his cock reached the floor, which was true...

...because he was a double leg amputee.

In WW2 Russia, quadruple amputees were known as samovars.

Fuckin maggots more like.

Rat

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For an unprecedented "Choirboys" treble, does anyone else remember "Filthy Herman"?

I don't, but I do recall a "Tuna Can Tommy", (tuna tin to you Brits) though he might have been from a different Wambaugh novel.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

There is no fucking excuse to stink of B O.I was in a shop today and the fucking stench was horrible.I work outside in this heat and I fucking know that after a shower and a spray of something that even after a full days graft my pits do not get anywhere near the stench of some dirty cunts.Id go as far to say that even if I didn't shower and went out the next day I couldn't smell as much as the dirty cunt i encountered today.I reckon the cunt hadn't seen soap for 3 or 4 days.Have a wash you fat cunt.

I bet you smell of chips peasant. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

In WW2 Russia, quadruple amputees were known as samovars.

Fuckin maggots more like.

Rat

Well, that depends who’s side you were on. I believe, among your mob they were known as “Spastiker.”

I wonder what they called transexual prostitutes amidst the chaos of Stalingrad?

Any ideas Herr Oberst?

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, that depends who’s side you were on. I believe, among your mob they were known as “Spastiker.”

I wonder what they called transexual prostitutes amidst the chaos of Stalingrad?

Any ideas Herr Oberst?

you sexy dog Jewdy!

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Many people who eat chips all the time are fat cunts and have awful body odour so it’s highly relevant.

Try again ponce features....

I've also reported you on the Home Deliveries thread for derailing it within a mere 8 hours.

I hope for your sake that The Cooler has got air-conditioning.

Lol

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've also reported you on the Home Deliveries thread for derailing it within a mere 8 hours.

I hope for your sake that The Cooler has got air-conditioning.

Lol

You’re attempting to frame me again with a pathetic, poorly constructed conspiracy.

You also appear to be pursuing a vendetta which is contrary to rule 7

“ or pursuing vendettas with other members.”

Reported again mollusc brain.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You appear to be pursuing a vendetta which is contrary to rule 7

“ or pursuing vendettas with other members.”

Reported again mollusc brain.

Incorrect. I'm just reporting instances of outrageous and flagrant rule breaking. 

You appear to be slightly rattled, a little break will do you good.

Lol

Incorrect. I'm just reporting instances of outrageous and flagrant rule breaking. 

Lol

You’re the one who’s rattled as at my behest you have been chastised and warned by Admin on several occasions and you’re clutching at straws trying to enact revenge.

You failed to accept your medicine last time and did a “McEnroe” with Admin and were nearly banned.....

lol.

I’ve met more intelligent crustaceans than you....

lol.

Fuck off as well.

Lol

All the evidence points to him fomenting arguments with other members. I don't fancy his chances when Roops has got her laughing gear round a bottle of M&S plonk, later this evening. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re the one who’s rattled as at my behest you have been chastised and warned by Admin on several occasions and you’re clutching at straws trying to enact revenge.

You failed to accept your medicine last time and did a “McEnroe” with Admin and were nearly banned.....

lol.

I’ve met more intelligent crustaceans than you....

lol.

Fuck off as well.

Stick to the rules, that's all I ask. If you continue to break them, I'll unfortunately have to continue doing my civic duty by reporting you.

Rattled.

• Like 1