CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Like your pic wasn't wasn't sourced from Google!

Ignore the peasants roops, they are just jealous of our high standard of living, in the last few for another contract for over 2 million, and another on for 500k, I hope ape appreciates the good week I’ve had and doc you can suck my hard one, faggot...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Ignore the peasants roops, they are just jealous of our high standard of living, in the last few for another contract for over 2 million, and another on for 500k, I hope ape appreciates the good week I’ve had and doc you can suck my hard one, faggot...

I found a fiver on the toilet floor at ScrewFix last week - barely any piss on it.

comics-Dave-McElfatrick-poor-rich-Leonar

• Like 4

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That's only going to happen because you're eyeing my tight, perfectly formed, arse. Judy's brethren will be smashing your back door in soon for this overt sexual harrassment, but not in the way you're hoping for.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I found a fiver on the toilet floor at ScrewFix last week - barely any piss on it.

comics-Dave-McElfatrick-poor-rich-Leonar

He should post a picture of his house and his payslip. It's what one does when they are a cut above.

9 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

"Cowardly", "Dr"? Lol, lol, lol, lol. That's Pen level cunting. You've a thick skin, I'll give you that, but on the humour scale you're Sarah Millican, whilst scored on engagement you're Pete Waterman talking about his train set. Why not ask Pen to fluff you a little more. You know you desperately crave it.

Thanks for the image, I'll sleep well tonight. 😠

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It was a quiet Friday, nothing works better than to appeal to the Mediocrity Massive, what with cries of slag and whore they also seem to be fully signed up members of the moral majorty, who'd thort it, on Cunts Corner as well!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They won't be laughing when I publish my next book of jokes.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a quiet Friday, nothing works better than to appeal to the Mediocrity Massive, what with cries of slag and whore they also seem to be fully signed up members of the moral majorty, who'd thort it, on Cunts Corner as well!

Not a comfy fitting hat? Forethought is a wonderful thing. Your mother must be so proud.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was a quiet Friday, nothing works better than to appeal to the Mediocrity Massive, what with cries of slag and whore they also seem to be fully signed up members of the moral majorty, who'd thort it on Cunts Corner as well!

You do realise that in just over three hours time it will 50 years since Neil Armstrong did not set foot on the moon?

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"thort it" sounds like a direct quote from the immortal molesworth (the curse of st custards.) 

Or chris eubank asking his assistant to arrange something. 

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Not a comfy fitting hat? Forethought is a wonderful thing. Your mother must be so proud.

Sadly, she passed away when I was at uni, but anyway how's your finger-wagging about "shoot the message" getting on? As I said, Physician heal thyself.

4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You do realise that in just over three hours time it will 50 years since Neil Armstrong did not set foot on the moon?

One small step for non binary persons. One giant leap for transkind.

”Houston. We have a problem”

The way things are going now with all the Transbollox shit, even ET would be on his bike and gone before you could say “Ground control to Major Tom”

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sadly, she passed away when I was at uni, but anyway how's your finger-wagging about "shoot the message" getting on? As I said, Physician heal thyself.

There is not a single thing to heal, thank you, unless you have a cure for an autoimmune response to one's own pancreas? You claim to be an expert in everything, so I won't discount it, yet.

Very sorry to hear of that loss. Look on the side though, she didn't have experience the intense disappointed of images of her progeny's gash being sold to anyone with a pound to spare on that new fangled Internet thingy.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One small step for non binary persons. One giant leap for transkind.

”Houston. We have a problem”

The way things are going now with all the Transbollox shit, even ET would be on his bike and gone before you could say “Ground control to Major Tom”

ET was a little brown midget that wore a burqa and liked fingering children. The cunt probably wouldn't even bother leaving today.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

There is not a single thing to heal, thank you, unless you have a cure for an autoimmune response to one's own pancreas? You claim to be an expert in everything, so I won't discount it, yet.

Very sorry to hear of that loss. Look on the side though, she didn't have experience the intense disappointed of images of her progeny's gash being sold to anyone with a pound to spare on that new fangled Internet thingy.

Doc you're falling into a trap here - she's steering you right into rule 12 and one deliberately misunderstood comment will have you in the cooler.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

OTOH, I wonder if your nearest and dearest realise what you get up to on the net. No, thought not. *Sniff* Smell that? That's the whiff of your BS double standards.

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I was having a pint today and got talking to a really clever guy who works in Woolworths and he reckons that this internet thingy is all bullshit and this time next year no cunt will even remember it. He reckons he can get PlayStation 1s out the back door cheap as well.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I was having a pint today and got talking to a really clever guy who works in Woolworths and he reckons that this internet thingy is all bullshit and this time next year no cunt will even remember it. He reckons he can get PlayStation 1s out the back door cheap as well.

Billy I can't fucking stand Ereptyle either, but its no excuse to go around doxxing the cunt.

• Like 1