CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Salty Piss Flap  We haven't had any exchanges so my post is merely observational.  With objective eyes, I do see your posts as overloaded with anger and taking all this far too seriously.  It has happened to us all at some point, it is certainly not unique to you.  My advice, for what it's worth....a flattened coin off the tracks...step back, take a few deep breaths, have a hearty laugh, and resume.

And you don't think the rest of these cunts who were involved in this thread ("nom"?) today like Toadswill, Pantyballs, ratshit, and a few others, attained a level of anger and "taking this all too seriously" far above and beyond that which you suggest I did?

I call bullshit.

What I see going on here is so obvious and the oldest gambit on the books... a bunch of long time "mates" who though they might not all be particularly fond of one another, close ranks or "circle the wagons" as they used to say in old American western movies and TV shows, and band together in a concerted effort to fight against the common enemy. In this case, the horrid American interloper who had the unmitigated gall to join your little circle jerk and act like one of you.

Worse yet, I've had the gall to occasionally top some of you at your own game of being a cunt.

THE NERVE OF ME!!!!!

Anyway, all of you just be advised that I plan to continue having great fun being an annoying thorn in your sides. 🖕🏻 

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And you don't think the rest of these cunts who were involved in this thread ("nom"?) today like Toadswill, Pantyballs, ratshit, and a few others, attained a level of anger and "taking this all too seriously" far above and beyond that which you suggest I did?

I call bullshit.

What I see going on here is so obvious and the oldest gambit on the books... a bunch of long time "mates" who though they might not all be particularly fond of one another, close ranks or "circle the wagons" as they used to say in old American western movies and TV shows, and band together in a concerted effort to fight against the common enemy. In this case, the horrid American interloper who had the unmitigated gall to join your little circle jerk and act like one of you.

Worse yet, I've had the gall to occasionally top some of you at your own game of being a cunt.

THE NERVE OF ME!!!!!

Anyway, all of you just be advised that I plan to continue having great fun being an annoying thorn in your sides. 🖕🏻 

I honestly don't think it's like that. On the whole, you've been accepted here. But, national pride/patriotism is an emotive thing, and the rivalry between Limey and Yank is nothing new. Try and keep it personal to the cunt you're sparring with, and avoid making it a clash of nations. That's bound to bring support to your opponent, as it would in reverse if it was one of us on an American site. 

In the meantime, to try and make you feel better, my favourite American culture joke...

..What has eight legs and a huge black cunt?

The A-Team.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly don't think it's like that. On the whole, you've been accepted here. But, national pride/patriotism is an emotive thing, and the rivalry between Limey and Yank is nothing new. Try and keep it personal to the cunt you're sparring with, and avoid making it a clash of nations. That's bound to bring support to your opponent, as it would in reverse if it was one of us on an American site. 

In the meantime, to try and make you feel better, my favourite American culture joke...

..What has eight legs and a huge black cunt?

The A-Team.

Shut up, fool. 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo..and salty baby. Ifn ya ever have to bury yer AR 15 for an extended period of time  mix of diesel..power steerin fluid n wd 40  painted on all the movin bits will have it lookin n feelin like new again

Panzermurphybaby 

Abbey gun oil in the aerosol form for me Panzbaby. I love the smell.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, I did...

Your use of links had statistics from countries that were not similar which rendered your assertion impotent and wholly without merit. Your reaction since has been to conflate and deflect. Your post merely catalogued what you should have done before reaching a deductive conclusion which turned out to be erroneous.  Your use of the links was designed to be misleading.

So it took you all afternoon to come up with that weak dodge?

How do two countries being "not similar" affect getting killed by being struck in the head by a ball?

Are you suggesting that getting killed by being struck in the head by a ball in say, Spain would be different than in Japan?

Utter nonsense.

And its obvious that you still cant or won't articulate in technical, step by step detail where the supposed flaw in my reasoning was. You just keep repeating the same old generalizations and weasel words without actually proving your point.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

How do two countries being "not similar" affect getting killed by being struck in the head by a ball?

Are you suggesting that getting killed by being struck in the head by a ball in say, Spain would be different than in Japan?

Utter nonsense.

And its obvious that you still cant or won't articulate in technical, step by step detail where the supposed flaw in my reasoning was. You just keep repeating the same old generalizations and weasel words without actually proving your point.

I wish everybody would stop arguing about who gets killed most by what kind of balls. The reason no such statistics exist for England, is because we are too fucking hard to be killed by a ball.

The only balls an Englishman is wary of, are full of AIDS, and attached to homosexuals.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I call bullshit.

THE NERVE OF ME!!!!!

It might just be a case of familiarity, Salty.  I've been on this site for quite some time, and like you, have taken a bollocking from them.  I think I've just grown comfortable with the quips and insults to see them for what they are, a release.  I'm not joining in, if that is what you're thinking.  I'm merely trying to help you along the path, you are free to accept or decline the assistance.  It doesn't affect me one way or another.  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It might just be a case of familiarity, Salty.  I've been on this site for quite some time, and like you, have taken a bollocking from them.  I think I've just grown comfortable with the quips and insults to see them for what they are, a release.  I'm not joining in, if that is what you're thinking.  I'm merely trying to help you along the path, you are free to accept or decline the assistance.  It doesn't affect me one way or another.  

I'm fine with all of that. 

That's the name of the game here.

I'm just not going to accept being told I'm "angry" or that I take this all more seriously than anyone else.

I don't. I not angrier than anyone else here.

Like most others here, I just give back what I get.

Not a big deal to me.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Utter nonsense.

Eh? I responded to your post in roughly the same time as you answered mine but never mind,:rolleyes:.

In answer to your question, because you did not factor in proportionality (i.e. population size) into the equation which rendered your reasoning faulty hence the incorrect analysis. I guarantee you merely found a headline that suited your argument but did not pay attention to the article's narrative and weighted the results. Originally you were careless, but your pride is now making you look dishonest. My mistake was thinking that my original point of order was obvious but I now realise that I should've addressed you as if I was talking to a child. Or President Trump.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? I responded to your post in roughly the same time as you answered mine but never mind,:rolleyes:.

In answer to your question, because you did not factor in proportionality (i.e. population size) into the equation which rendered your reasoning faulty hence the incorrect analysis. I guarantee you merely found a headline that suited your argument but did not pay attention to the article's narrative and weighted the results. Originally you were careless, but your pride is now making you look dishonest. My mistake was thinking that my original point of order was obvious but I now realise that I should've addressed you as if I was talking to a child. Or President Trump.

In all honesty, you're trying to make this more complex than it is by refuting an argument I never made.

Going back to the origin of all this, it began when judgetwi stated that cricket is more dangerous than baseball based on the fact that people have gotten killed playing cricket, presumably by getting hit in the head by the ball.

My response was to show him that not only have people also gotten killed playing baseball, but that there are more people on record having done so than playing cricket. Period.

That was was the total of my initial argument and should have been where it ended.

You then you entered into it, talking about things like comparative population size, etc. that had nothing to do with my point.

Your point would be valid had I been trying to make the argument that more people PER CAPITA had died playing baseball, or that there was a higher DEATH RATE among baseball players, but I wasn't. I merely provided evidence to "jewdi" that people HAVE in fact ALSO died playing baseball and that in fact, a higher total number of people are on record as having died playing baseball in the US  than playing cricket in Australia. 

If the UK figures were available, I would wager that the total number of US baseball deaths outnumber cricket deaths in both the UK and Australia combined, as well.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

In all honesty, you're trying to make this more complex than it is by refuting an argument I never made.

Going back to the origin of all this, it began when judgetwi stated that cricket is more dangerous than baseball based on the fact that people have gotten killed playing cricket, presumably by getting hit in the head by the ball.

My response was to show him that not only have people also gotten killed playing baseball, but that there are more people on record having done so than playing cricket. Period.

That was was the total of my initial argument and should have been where it ended.

You then you entered into it, talking about things like comparative population size, etc. that had nothing to do with my point.

Your point would be valid had I been trying to make the argument that more people PER CAPITA had died playing baseball, or that there was a higher DEATH RATE among baseball players, but I wasn't. I merely provided evidence to "jewdi" that people HAVE in fact ALSO died playing baseball and that in fact, a higher total number of people are on record as having died playing baseball in the US  than playing cricket in Australia. 

If the UK figures were available, I would wager that the total number of US baseball deaths outnumber cricket deaths in both the UK and Australia combined, as well.

This shit is like reading War and Peace, but Sun Tzu is a skitzo.

The discourse was sidelined by a schoolboy argument over which was the more sissy, the rounders-based baseball or cricket.

You introduced the following stats without the qualification of proportionality/per capita.

Death by cricket balls 170

Death by baseballs     850

The inference was clear; baseball was the more dangerous and therefore "manly". Except it wasn't when the "evidence" was subject to scrutiny. I merely articulated the irrationality employed to support your premise and here we are...

fact that people have gotten killed playing cricket, presumably by getting hit in the head by the ball.

Roops is obviously the brains in our relationship, however we do not use the word gotten, it’s is got and full stop rather than period, which has entirely different meaning in Blighty. 

Ps fuck off, you make Ape look interesting.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The discourse was sidelined by a schoolboy argument over which was the more sissy, the rounders-based baseball or cricket.

You introduced the following stats without the qualification of proportionality/per capita.

The inference was clear; baseball was the more dangerous and therefore "manly". Except it wasn't when the "evidence" was subject to scrutiny. I merely articulated the irrationality employed to support your premise and here we are...

Morning @Decimus. Who do you think will win this one eventually? The one that will argue until her opponents brains are leaking out of their ears, or the one that's too thick to notice?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Morning @Decimus. Who do you think will win this one eventually? The one that will argue until her opponents brains are leaking out of their ears, or the one that's too thick to notice?

Salty was fucked as soon as he lost his fucking mind and said:

"And its obvious that you still cant or won't articulate in technicalstep by step detail"

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've explained to you at least three times now that establishing proportionality/per capita was not my intent.

My intent was merely to establish that cricket is not the only one of the two sports in question, in which participants had gotten killed by being struck with the ball.

The fact that the article on baseball deaths described a far greater number than the one about cricket deaths is just "the way the ball bounces", no pun intended. I'm sorry if our superior number of lives lost in pursuit of recreation makes you jealous.

I must say though, that given your sarcastic use of terms like "schoolboy" and "manly", I'm beginning to understand what has gotten your cute, frilly, possibly see through(?)😛 little panties in a bunch here. You're still fuming with resentment over my "misogynistic condescension" yesterday, so you're attempting to get your revenge by irrationally lashing out at me over something unrelated.

Typical female. 😏