CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

When you begin posting in such a manner that is worthy of an increased level of complexity in response, then that is what you'll receive.

But as things stand right now, every single comment you and your cohorts, (I've been instructed that you're not mates) direct towards me has the tone and timbre of those snooty, bitchy effeminate types who swish around with their noses stuck up in the air, trying to come off as being too regal and posh for regular, normal fellows who just find sissies like you insufferably faggy.

Bullshit.

You can downplay or understate the little crybaby coalition certain pussies like you and a few others have formed against me all you want to, but whatever your prior relationship was or was not outside of this forum before I joined, it certainly exists now and you all have obviously made it your mission in life to constantly bitch and moan like nasty little twats both at me and about me.

But understand... I'm fine with that. I enjoy knowing that I'm driving you twats over the edge and making your lives even more miserable than they already are.

The funny part, is the way you all throw around words like angry, melodramatic, tedious, unfunny and various other negative adjectives with which you've described me, while being cluelessly and blissfully unaware that they all apply equally and even more so to yourselves.

Basically, you're a bunch of boring, tedious, angry, melodramatic, unfunny, witless bloviators whose big talent is acting like shit and calling people names.

To be honest, I think the real cause of all the life-hating bitterness displayed by you and your little group, is probably rooted in deep seated feelings of personal inadequacy. I'm guessing that cunts like you, @Decimus, @Cuntybaws and @Ape are probably all, if not practicing homosexuals, middle aged incels who couldn't get laid if you walked into a whore house with £100 notes plastered to your foreheads.

On a positive note, I think that going forward, I'm going to try to treat you losers with a little more sympathy and understanding from now on. I'm beginning to realize that you’ve probably got a lot of deep personal issues that are driving your prissy attitudes and nasty, dysfunctional behavior.

It’s true - Yanks don’t “do” irony.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pathetic middle class, superior fucking crowing bullshit Are we supposed to admire your fantastic taste in BBC propaganda about the working class who you hate with a passion Mr(s) Roops? Are we supposed to admire your taste in some fucking wine you have read about in some Sunday Supplement you complete fucking poseur? May I suggest you stick your pyjamas up your arse followed by some delicately flavoured bottle of Italian wine? (with the cork still in it obviously)

What a laughable load of pseudo posh bollocks.

Hiya, Judge. The answer to both your questions is no, rather in the same way no one supposed to admire your working-class virtue signalling on account of you being a parody of yourself. Incidentally, Rioja is a rather robust Spanish wine and can not be described by any stretch of the imagination as "delicate".

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hiya, Judge. The answer to both your questions is no, rather in the same way no one supposed to admire your working-class virtue signalling on account of you being a parody of yourself. Incidentally, Rioja is a rather robust Spanish wine and can not be described by any stretch of the imagination as "delicate".

Fuck me! So it’s not Italian then? You’ve made me look a right cunt again Senorita.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

When you begin posting in such a manner that is worthy of an increased level of complexity in response, then that is what you'll receive.

But as things stand right now, every single comment you and your cohorts, (I've been instructed that you're not mates) direct towards me has the tone and timbre of those snooty, bitchy effeminate types who swish around with their noses stuck up in the air, trying to come off as being too regal and posh for regular, normal fellows who just find sissies like you insufferably faggy.

Bullshit.

You can downplay or understate the little crybaby coalition certain pussies like you and a few others have formed against me all you want to, but whatever your prior relationship was or was not outside of this forum before I joined, it certainly exists now and you all have obviously made it your mission in life to constantly bitch and moan like nasty little twats both at me and about me.

But understand... I'm fine with that. I enjoy knowing that I'm driving you twats over the edge and making your lives even more miserable than they already are.

The funny part, is the way you all throw around words like angry, melodramatic, tedious, unfunny and various other negative adjectives with which you've described me, while being cluelessly and blissfully unaware that they all apply equally and even more so to yourselves.

Basically, you're a bunch of boring, tedious, angry, melodramatic, unfunny, witless bloviators whose big talent is acting like shit and calling people names.

To be honest, I think the real cause of all the life-hating bitterness displayed by you and your little group, is probably rooted in deep seated feelings of personal inadequacy. I'm guessing that cunts like you, @Decimus, @Cuntybaws and @Ape are probably all, if not practicing homosexuals, middle aged incels who couldn't get laid if you walked into a whore house with £100 notes plastered to your foreheads.

On a positive note, I think that going forward, I'm going to try to treat you losers with a little more sympathy and understanding from now on. I'm beginning to realize that you’ve probably got a lot of deep personal issues that are driving your prissy attitudes and nasty, dysfunctional behavior.

Quality stuff Yank. You know what’s coming next don’t you? 

As predicted the Fish are even worse than SOJ. Thank fuck it’s a bye week for us. At least I can have a Sunday without another embarrassing battering. Tough season eh Yank?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Opinion on the latest series?

I'll give you mine. It was awful.

I'm a fan, I've loved it since day one, and I think series 4 was the height. Apart from a few decent moments in the first couple of episodes, I'd say that series 5 has been a huge let down. The Billy Boys were massively under utilised, they could have made more of the Chinese, and all those weird dream sequences were a piss poor attempt to ape The Sopranos.

Strangely enough, I've never watched an episode until a few weeks ago but so many people seem to recommend it we thought we'd give it a go. With the signature purposeful walks and swirling smoke it certainly has style and if one gets past the nods to political correctness, no doubt designed to make a band of vicious thugs look half-decent, it's understandably compelling viewing. Series 4 is the best but series 5 disappoints especially episode 1 which seemed pointless.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, I've never watched an episode until a few weeks ago but so many people seem to recommend it we thought we'd give it a go. With the signature purposeful walks and swirling smoke it certainly has style and if one gets past the nods to political correctness, no doubt designed to make a band of vicious thugs look half-decent, it's understandably compelling viewing. Series 4 is the best but series 5 disappoints especially episode 1 which seemed pointless.

Agreed. It's a typical BBC production that attempts to insert modern sensibilities about race and gender politics into a period setting.

You can almost hear Naga Munchetty screaming whenever Moseley pops up "THAT'S TRUMP, THAT IS!"

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Opinion on the latest series?

I'll give you mine. It was awful.

I'm a fan, I've loved it since day one, and I think series 4 was the height. Apart from a few decent moments in the first couple of episodes, I'd say that series 5 has been a huge let down. The Billy Boys were massively under utilised, they could have made more of the Chinese, and all those weird dream sequences were a piss poor attempt to ape The Sopranos.

Too much waxing philosophical and long, murmured conversations in dark rooms by misery guts cunts, not enough close ups of eyes getting gouged out with cap blades.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Too much waxing philosophical and long, murmured conversations in dark rooms by misery guts cunts, not enough close ups of eyes getting gouged out with cap blades.

never mind all that shit Killer, I've been racially profiling the Japanese rugby squad. A tall black man, a blonde surf dude, cunts called Michael and James. You used to be able to rely on the japs to be pure evil, racist bastards, providing a standard you could measure yourself against. Now they're as tame as the recently neutered @Decimus and @judgetwi.

I'm depressed

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

never mind all that shit Killer, I've been racially profiling the Japanese rugby squad. A tall black man, a blonde surf dude, cunts called Michael and James. You used to be able to rely on the japs to be pure evil, racist bastards, providing a standard you could measure yourself against. Now they're as tame as the recently neutered @Decimus and @judgetwi.

I'm depressed

Jenson Button used to be my favourite Formula One driver, Ratty. He was a Brit, he proved his worth by winning the 2009 Driver's Championship, and he didn't have an... unfortunate... skin complexion or feel the need to look like a hood rat every time the camera was pointed at him. Then he married a yowling slant and moved to Japan. Fuck 'em.

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm depressed

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap, the Decimus brand continues to be as provocative as ever.

It's not yet October and I've been banned three times since August. My balls are as pendulous as ever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Jenson Button used to be my favourite Formula One driver, Ratty. He was a Brit, he proved his worth by winning the 2009 Driver's Championship, and he didn't have an... unfortunate... skin complexion or feel the need to look like a hood rat every time the camera was pointed at him. Then he married a yowling slant and moved to Japan. Fuck 'em.

Not talking of which, I rather like the big one on the latest Guinness advert.  She looks happy, could easily accommodate the rugby ball in her growler, whilst spraying like a busted fire hydrant. You know where you are with a girl like her.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not talking of which, I rather like the big one on the latest Guinness advert.  She looks happy, could easily accommodate the rugby ball in her growler, whilst spraying like a busted fire hydrant. You know where you are with a girl like her.

Withers, if there's any culture out there that would be happy to accept you for what you are, it would be the Japs. Follow your dreams.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wash your fucking mouth out with soap, the Decimus brand continues to be as provocative as ever.

It's not yet October and I've been banned three times since August. My balls are as pendulous as ever.

ratballs.jpg

Relatively speaking, anyway.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Withers, if there's any culture out there that would be happy to accept you for what you are, it would be the Japs. Follow your dreams.

Frank fucked that up for me, when he was accosting Jap tourists, confusing them with my name.  Bubba is out there now, working in a mini - sumo hall for fat little fuckers. His fighting name is Rubbery Bubbery

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

ratballs.jpg

Relatively speaking, anyway.

Are those your hands, Salty? Get your cheque book out and pay a few thousand dollars to go to your GP if they are, it looks like you're developing palmar erythema. 

Not that I'm surprised, you're clearly an alcoholic if your prolifically shit output is anything to go by.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are those your hands, Salty? Get your cheque book out and pay a few thousand dollars to go to your GP if they are, it looks like you're developing palmar erythema. 

Not that I'm surprised, you're clearly an alcoholic if your prolifically shit output is anything to go by.

There's a bigger issue at play here, Decs. He's been pulling the tails off mice just to get a better look at their bollocks.

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't tell me you don't recognize the hand that services your tiny mouse dick and your infected, swollen mouse testicles every night.

Hint: it's not me.

I would recommend you get out your "cheque" book out and take a trip to the veterinarian.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There's a bigger issue at play here, Decs. He's been pulling the tails off mice just to get a better look at their bollocks.

Some mice, like you and Decs, have had your tails removed yourselves.

To help facilitate the endless bumfuckery. 

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Don't tell me you don't recognize the hand that services your tiny mouse dick and your infected, swollen mouse testicles every night.

Hint: it's not me.

I would recommend you get out your "cheque" book out and take a trip to the veterinarian.

Oh look, Salty has produced another predictable post full of genitalia based insults. My God, you're fucking boring.