CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seem under the illusion that this is "banter". All you've been doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA, NO YOU ARE!!" Engage or fuck off, you boring Yankee-doodle cunt. Don't expect everyone to listen to you go on about how the light shines out of your arse without calling you on your bullshit if you're not going to add anything to the table.

I'd say a better analogy would be that he's shoving his cock into a tiger's mouth in a foolhardy attempt to try and impress and demonstrate how tough and impervious he is.

Flinging shit in all directions simultaneously rarely ends well for the flinger and all it really accomplishes is the creation of a massive pile of crap.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, you Googled it then? I suppose you must have, as I didn't actually quote it, you vacuous, jumped up Floridian fuck. You’re living down to every negative American stereotype quite nicely. 

Of course I Googled it you pink-ball licking dandy-boy UK prancer.

There's obviously no way any mature adult would be familiar with the kind of school boy level of gamer geek bullshit your life revolves around. 

Just out of curiosity, as a Scot, do you wear one of those little plaid girls' dresses like the other sissy Scots"men" do?

And is the reason you wear them because it makes it easier to take a cock up your ass anywhere the fancy strikes you?

Because that's what the rest of the world assumes.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seem under the illusion that this is "banter". All you've been doing is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA, NO YOU ARE!!" Engage or fuck off, you boring Yankee-doodle cunt. Don't expect everyone to listen to you go on about how the light shines out of your arse without calling you on your bullshit if you're not going to add anything to the table.

I've noticed you have this pronounced tendency to project your own deficiencies and shortcomings on others.

Because you just described yourself perfectly. 

Why don't you create one of your "artworks" of me that looks like it was done by a 10 year old.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

With the global population fast approaching eight billion, the odds against any specific individual actually being the stupidest person on the planet are fairly high. I’d risk a tenner on you, though, I think you might just have fucking nailed it.

So then, since you apparently can't back up what you said,  you're admitting that the "logical fallacy" codswallop was just bollocks and that you really had no idea what you were on about.

Just as I suspected.

Tosser.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."

Neither of which you and your poof mate Loadswill are capable of.

But hey, give it your best shot.

I fucking dare you, faggot.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

There's obviously no way any mature adult would be familiar with the kind of school boy level of gamer geek bullshit your life revolves around. 

The last "computer game" I played was Asteroids, back in the 1980s. As the Bard was well aware, though, the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why don't you create one of your "artworks" of me that looks like it was done by a 10 year old.

Because you've given me absolutely no personality around which I could base a character. You're a blank fucking slate with no defining qualities. You want a picture? Here:

cardboard-wallpaper-template_1194-6785.j

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'd say a better analogy would be that he's shoving his cock into a tiger's mouth in a foolhardy attempt to try and impress and demonstrate how tough and impervious he is.

Flinging shit in all directions simultaneously rarely ends well for the flinger and all it really accomplished is the creation of a massive pile of crap.

🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 There are no tigers around here.

Least of all you.

4e1afb93-afba-49fe-96e6-b2bbd1ea0125-saf

CC tiger ^^^^

Just now, Roadkill said:

Because you've given me absolutely no personality around which I could base a character. You're a blank fucking slate with no defining qualities. You want a picture? Here:

That's the first and last time I'm ever going to "like" one of your pictures, so don't go getting too excited.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The last "computer game" I played was Asteroids, back in the 1980s. As the Bard was well aware, though, the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.

Says the geek who quotes gamer "laws"

I don't blame you for being ashamed of it, though.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"I fucking dare you, faggot"?

Jesus fucking wept, how old are you, twelve?

If I was, I'd still be two years above you mentally and emotionally.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roadie, you're wasting your time, talent, and breath on the stupid cunt!  They make a rule about threats of physical violence and who is the first to use sayings like "you're getting your 'ass kicked by a girlie'?"  Roops!  She's a fucking hypocritical cunt who has utterly ruined this site!  They keep claiming CC is hosted in the US, so they have lighter enforecement of accusations of noncery...first amendment stuff and all, but as the twat pointed out, it's merely admin not wanting to sift through repeated use and the tedium of it all...what does that sound like...anything or anyone familiar?  Block the cunt and be done with her!  

Your inability to differentiate between the metaphorical and the literal hardly puts you in a position to call anyone "stupid".  Your knickers are so twisted they resemble a frayed piece of twine - anyway, where are our servers hosted?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

cardboard-wallpaper-template_1194-6785.j

Really?????

After all the various negative qualities and traits you and the likes of Pussybaws and your other effeminate "mates" around here have ascribed to me, you're telling me you can't cobble them together into some scathing, acid-penned rendering of how you perceive me?

I think its just because you're a no-talent hack.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, let's try some reverse psychology – don’t go fuck yourself.

OK. I'll try it too.

Don't post a picture of yourself prancing and poofing around like a girl in your little plaid dress.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Really?????

After all the various negative qualities and traits you and the likes of Pussybaws and your other effeminate "mates" around here have ascribed to me, you're telling me you can't cobble them together into some scathing, acid-penned rendering of how you perceive me?

I think its just because you're a no-talent hack.

All of that stuff comes from you supposedly being a Yank, not character. I could just draw a fat cunt in a mobility scooter, but that could be seen as any Yank. How am I supposed to visualise "Gobby little spacker who seems to think his shit doesn't stink"?

Fucking hell, everyone even just calls you "Yank", now. Its the single basis for your existence on here that everyone has been able to define. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Roadkill said:

All of that stuff comes from you supposedly being a Yank, not character. I could just draw a fat cunt in a mobility scooter, but that could be seen as any Yank. How am I supposed to visualise "Gobby little spacker who seems to think his shit doesn't stink"?

Fucking hell, everyone even just calls you "Yank", now. Its the single basis for your existence on here that everyone has been able to define. 

Still no reason to blame your own narrow-minded ignorance, bigotry and xenophobia on me.

Let's be honest here... my nationality is really what drives the insane level of hatred and resentment towards me by a few of you cunts.

That's OK though.

Unlike some of you, I'm a big enough man to overlook it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I appear to have fallen into the old trap of arguing with an idiot, so I’ll stop now.

You can have the last word if you like, Salty, you seem like the sort of cunt who thinks that’s somehow important.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Still no reason to blame your own narrow-minded ignorance, bigotry and xenophobia on me.

Let's be honest here... my nationality is really what drives the insane level of hatred and resentment towards me by a few of you cunts.

That's OK though.

Unlike some of you, I'm a big enough man to overlook it.

So now you're just going to be Judge, but more American?

Fuck off you self pitying, star spangled fucking gimp.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fine.

Now go ahead and point out which logical fallacy you think you've identified, then explain exactly how and why it is one.

You seem to have a very short memory..

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 03:51, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, puh-lease.

Cricket pitchers or "bowlers" or whatever the fuck you call them, don't even actually throw the ball (which is less than one ounce heavier and a fraction of an inch bigger than a baseball) all the way to the batter. They do some gay-ass, limp-wristed pansy looking throw at the ground so that it bounces to some other pansy faggot holding a bat that's as wide as a fucking boat oar.

I guess a sissy cunt like you thinks hitting a bouncing ball with a boat paddle is some kind of big fucking deal, but for those of us who grew up playing a game where you have to hit a ball that's streaking through the air, with a round, narrow bat that's no bigger in diameter than the ball is, it's a whole lot of "who gives a shit?"

Also, there have been 5 times more people killed by baseballs than by cricket balls.

People killed by baseballs: 850 from 1862 to 2007

https://slate.com/culture/2009/05/death-at-the-ballpark-a-compendium-of-all-the-people-who-have-died-at-baseball-games.html

People killed by cricket balls: 170 from 1858 to 2014

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/174-people-killed-playing-cricket-study

Oops…. Looks like you're full of shit.

Again.

Your argument reached an erroneous conclusion due to an error in reasoning from data that would otherwise contradict your assertion.

• Like 1