CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...are you old enough to remember when B&H were £1.20 for twenty, and pikey Red Band were only 99p?

I'm old enough to remember when £1 bought me 20 B&H, two pints of Tennent's Special, a game of pool, and a bag of chips on the way home.

Sadly there wasn't enough change for a packet of condoms out of the machine, but a man's got to get his priorities right.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm old enough to remember when £1 bought me 20 B&H, two pints of Tennent's Special, a game of pool, and a bag of chips on the way home.

Sadly there wasn't enough change for a packet of condoms out of the machine, but a man's got to get his priorities right.

I bought my first house for half a crown in 1842.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you want buy some coupons?

I stopped collecting them in 1974

Aha. The old Players gift catalogue.  Mine was well-thumbed. The catalogue too.

Excellent marketing-ploy for kids.   Simply smoke 682,460 cigarettes children , and you will have enough coupons for a new bike.   I started at 8.  Never got the bike , but the nurses said there wouldn’t be anywhere to keep it in intensive-care anyway.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

It can’t be both.

like -   Since you left me baby

I’m living in a black hole

Only hours left of my life

But why are the bloody parking-spaces at Tesco’s so fucking narrow?

Why like?

Why is like used in a non-grammatically correct manner?

Please explain with reasoning and diagrams if necessary.Show workings and any notes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for calling Wiz a 'toady'

In recent months, I had been called worse, Eric.  I can give old Fends a pass for such a transgression!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he meant 'today'. He loses concentration sometimes when he's talking to his hammers and trying to type at the same time.

He did.  If it actually were "toady," it would have been pick axes at dawn!  

37 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why like?

Why is like used in a non-grammatically correct manner?

Please explain with reasoning and diagrams if necessary.Show workings and any notes.

“Like” substitutes “for example” to defer to the previous message content as reference. It also hints of a “chummy” air to that comparison.

In this particular comparison , the word “like” is a simple but effective conduit , but also the precursor to the more recent subject matter - subtly aiming at assuming a superior-air for the latter content , when comparing the two.  Without the previous post and subject matter above , the phrase “It can’t be both” is meaningless - and furthermore , leaves the word “like” floating in abject incongruity.

My reasoning and workings for using the word “like”?   It basically came from the abuse I suffered as a child at the hands of very cruel nuns , as they beat me senseless whilst shouting “for example” in my ear every time the whip struck.  So every time I even think about the phrase “for example” - I generally self-harm myself around the toilet-area and convulse uncontrollably whilst kissing a Bible.

Please excuse bloodstained , and rather crumpled , examination paper.  I just need to get to Uni to lose my virginity. A “C” will do.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

“Like” substitutes “for example” to defer to the previous message content as reference. It also hints of a “chummy” air to that comparison.

In this particular comparison , the word “like” is a simple but effective conduit , but also the precursor to the more recent subject matter - subtly aiming at assuming a superior-air for the latter content , when comparing the two.  Without the previous post and subject matter above , the phrase “It can’t be both” is meaningless - and furthermore , leaves the word “like” floating in abject incongruity.

My reasoning and workings for using the word “like”?   It basically came from the abuse I suffered as a child at the hands of very cruel nuns , as they beat me senseless whilst shouting “for example” in my ear every time the whip struck.  So every time I even think about the phrase “for example” - I generally self-harm myself around the toilet-area and convulse uncontrollably whilst kissing a Bible.

Please excuse bloodstained , and rather crumpled , examination paper.  I just need to get to Uni to lose my virginity. A “C” will do.

Very well put. I'm starting to like you again. Especially now that you've been revealed as my biological father. 

Can I have a BMX?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop giving me the 'orn. You mentioned M134s earlier. And that started me thinking about 20mm Vulcan Rotary Cannons.

Fucking tease!  

Vulcan rotary cannons, M134's, pick axes, claw hammers....excuse me, I'll be back in a short while!  

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Especially now that you've been revealed as my biological father. 

Can I have a BMX?

Well , you do know you’ve been a very naughty boy Eric.  Now that your mother isn’t with us , I think it’s time to start thinking again about that thing we discussed.  Yes it will hurt at first , but I know you’ll grow to like it as much as I do - although you might not be able to ride that bike for a while afterwards.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well , you do know you’ve been a very naughty boy Eric.  Now that your mother isn’t with us , I think it’s time to start thinking again about that thing we discussed.  Yes it will hurt at first , but I know you’ll grow to like it as much as I do - although you might not be able to ride that bike for a while afterwards.

If it's a Raleigh Super-Burner, I don't care what you shove up there. It'll be worth the sore arse just to see the look on the other kids faces!

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's a Raleigh Super-Burner, I don't care what you shove up there. It'll be worth the sore arse just to see the look on the other kids faces!

Puffs.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What on Earth do you mean Eric?   I was talking about helping me in the garden with some digging.  It’s a lot of work , and you’ll be too tired to ride a bike at the end of it.