CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Man Higgins

Prints Harry

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Even when Sting befriended those pancake eating cunts from the jungle, he wasn't as cuntish as Boneo. Anyone who wears their speedo swimming goggled away from the pool should be gassed.

sting sting sting.jpg

If any three of these celebrity virtue signalling wankers banded together they could easily buy Africa from whatever petty dictator is in charge this week and sort the problem out themselves. But then they wouldn't have anything to bitch and moan about and Madonna would probably dump her litter of orphans off the nearest cliff as soon as their sob stories were invalidated.

On 27/09/2019 at 08:47, The Beast said:

Doddery coco the fucking clown look-a-like.

Old cunt fails to mention the natives still leave the place en masse.

By the time there is a United Ireland, it will be the preserve of poofs, trannies, Greville Starkey's and bearded kids, but no fucking Micks

Like the rest of Europe and North America.

When there's too much diversity and debauchery, that's when empires crumble to the state of being unrecognisable from what was before.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Like the rest of Europe and North America.

When there's too much diversity and debauchery, that's when empires crumble to the state of being unrecognisable from what was before.

Ken Dodd and his Diddy Men went through this Sevens. They could have challenged for world supremacy, but diversity and debauchery well and truly fucked them.

diddy diddy diddy.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It these "Redheaded" chaps you should be on the lookout for spud boy....

f2086cabccb21f682a74dd601bba02cd.jpg

Not long till they'll be back

Mmm..i think yer right pony tail boy..i think whitehall should fill norn iron with these chappies..in this day and age of instant mass communication what could possibly go wrong.

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mmm..i think yer right pony tail boy..i think whitehall should fill norn iron with these chappies..in this day and age of instant mass communication what could possibly go wrong.

Panzermurphybaby 

They could run out of ammo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Seen what ya did there billy baby...very good ..have a like

Panzermurphybaby 

Panz, If you’re heading up to Carrickfergus again there’s a little back street shop in Temple Bar that stocks a nice line in Kevlar waistcoats. You might want to pop in there before heading up North. The big girl won’t even know you’re wearing it under your best Donkey Jacket. lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

The feckless youth over the water haven't the stomach for the fight panzyboy. I'm sure they're skinny jean wearing, tattooed poofs who simply want to be non gender specific with their civil partners and adopted multi coloured offspring. Noncing was common place is the PIRA (just ask yer man Gerry about his brother) as it no doubt still is within the religious structures of all Ireland so the freshly buggered young lads will more likely to top themselves than take up a pointless political cause. The former players are all pushing 80, in hiding from their cowardly and greedy snitching ways, or in some pitiful shallow grave out in the desolate bog lands.

On the contrary, 1000's of battle hardened SAS, SBS, Paras and Royal Marines, with years of experience slaughtering rag heads by the dozen would find the easy to locate and kill natives a walk in the park compared to the scenes of mutilation, death and suffering they're used to.

All this is moot of course: Ireland will be reunified within 5 years

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The feckless youth over the water haven't the stomach for the fight panzyboy. I'm sure they're skinny jean wearing, tattooed poofs who simply want to be non gender specific with their civil partners and adopted multi coloured offspring. Noncing was common place is the PIRA (just ask yer man Gerry about his brother) as it no doubt still is within the religious structures of all Ireland so the freshly buggered young lads will more likely to top themselves than take up a pointless political cause. The former players are all pushing 80, in hiding from their cowardly and greedy snitching ways, or in some pitiful shallow grave out in the desolate bog lands.

On the contrary, 1000's of battle hardened SAS, SBS, Paras and Royal Marines, with years of experience slaughtering rag heads by the dozen would find the easy to locate and kill natives a walk in the park compared to the scenes of mutilation, death and suffering they're used to.

All this is moot of course: Ireland will be reunified within 5 years

If it hasn’t sunk, with the weight of all the immigrants who would have come here before Brexit.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If it hasn’t sunk, with the weight of all the immigrants who would have come here before Brexit.

Mm..tis a human tragedy billy baby...we'd take more duskies but we've nowhere to put em..the gubbermint keep tryin to open reception centres like the one in galway which was put on the shelf due to local voters not wantin it..or the one in donegal that was firebombed before it ever served a plate o watermelon n fried monkey..and believe it or not Carrick is a fine n lovely place ...even sang an aul song in the boozer to rapturous applause 

Panzermurphybaby 

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..tis a human tragedy billy baby...we'd take more duskies but we've nowhere to put em..the gubbermint keep tryin to open reception centres like the one in galway which was put on the shelf due to local voters not wantin it..or the one in donegal that was firebombed before it ever served a plate o watermelon n fried monkey..and believe it or not Carrick is a fine n lovely place ...even sang an aul song in the boozer to rapturous applause 

Panzermurphybaby 

You’ll be joining the Orange Order next. I’ve got a spare bowler hat  just your size Panz. I can’t let you have it right now though, as it’s got 4 stone of spuds in it at the moment.

lol

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ll be joining the Orange Order next. I’ve got a spare bowler hat  just your size Panz. I can’t let you have it right now though, as it’s got 4 stone of spuds in it at the moment.

lol

Now there's a thought...i do play the saxophone.. a lovely old alto i picked up in a junk shop in Warsaw in 01..least i think it was a junk shop..could have been some ole guys house anyway could lead the fat old gammons n tattooed lumpenmensch down the road to the strains of the sash me father wore but no longer fits me 

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Now there's a thought...i do play the saxophone.. a lovely old alto i picked up in a junk shop in Warsaw in 01..least i think it was a junk shop..could have been some ole guys house anyway could lead the fat old gammons n tattooed lumpenmensch down the road to the strains of the sash me father wore but no longer fits me 

Panzermurphybaby 

It looks like Boris is gonna take us out Panz. Despite all the doomsayers and project fear merchants predictions of Armageddon. I’m expecting my Irish passport soon, and my daughters. At least I’ll be able to scurry away to Marbella for a while if they’re right. First rule of battle, have your escape route worked out  before entering the fray. I’m 100% Brexit if it goes alright but if it all turns to shit then I’ll be one of the “I fucking knew this was going to happen” mob. I mean, If you haven’t got principles what else is there?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

It looks like Boris is gonna take us out Panz. Despite all the doomsayers and project fear merchants predictions of Armageddon. I’m expecting my Irish passport soon, and my daughters. At least I’ll be able to scurry away to Marbella for a while if they’re right. First rule of battle, have your escape route worked out  before entering the fray. I’m 100% Brexit if it goes alright but if it all turns to shit then I’ll be one of the “I fucking knew this was going to happen” mob. I mean, If you haven’t got principles what else is there?

If it does go pear shaped my plan is to rejoin Labour, give all sorts of very good reasons for us to join the EU and do everything possible for the EU to want us to join but at the same time offer all sorts of reason that make that impossible such as fully protected rights restricted UK waters to UK born fishermen, state ownership of the railways and the utilities such as water, electric, gas steel and coal .. acceptance of the building of at least 20 new coal fired power stations (that for environmental reasons will only use British coal). Also that the only free movement of EU citizens into the UK would apply to the poles because even though the cunts take over the place they do tend to work their bollocks off.

• 2 weeks later...