CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up πŸ’„

King Billy

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Dec’s, it’s a blue 1971 mk3, the cheapest of the 3, I should have lied and said a mk1, that cunty has really showed me up for the story telling WankerΒ I am, don’t tell anyone but I wasn’t in Vietnam either.Β 

Eddie I am going to get my imaginary Maybach out of the garage later. I could pick you up and we could then have a trip to Llandudno .. you can drive if you wish.

16 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Eddie I am going to get my imaginary Maybach out of the garage later. I could pick you up and we could then have a trip to Llandudno .. you can drive if you wish.

Sorry on my mk3 Learjet 30,000 above Florida, I’m looking out of the window and I can see a massive chip on the shoulder of salty.Β 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sorry on my mk3 Learjet 30,000 above Florida, I’m looking out of the window and I can see a massive chip on the shoulder of salty.Β 

That's not a chip. That's my gargantuan genitalia, which NASA tells me is visible from space, as evidenced by these space shuttle photos from some years ago....

saltyfromspace1.jpg

saltyfromspace2.jpg

It's so large, it forms its own cloud system.

During a hurricane several years ago, the eye paused and spun right around it.

Gave me the best wank I ever had.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Decs and Eddie, mid 80s. Those Norfolk Broads won't police themselves...

Image result for miami vice

Stylish as they were, they are 80s.Β  I prefer to think of our duo in a more contemporary light...

richard-gere-sidney-poitier-the-jackal-1

These two got to kill that cunt Bruce Willis!Β Β 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stylish as they were, they are 80s.Β  I prefer to think of our duo in a more contemporary light...

richard-gere-sidney-poitier-the-jackal-1

These two got to kill that cunt Bruce Willis!Β Β 

I can quite believe Eddie is as ugly as Sidney Poitier but no fucking way can you compare Richard Gere to Decs, apart for the Hamster bit of course.

I'm thinking more along these lines, chained together on the run fromΒ Norfolk's finest, for crimes they blatantly committed (refusing compulsory incest up that way)Β 

Image result for the defiant ones 1958

I'm guessing old Edd is slipping our fen monkey friend his behemoth length in this touching picture

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can quite believe Eddie is as ugly as Sidney Poitier but no fucking way can you compare Richard Gere to Decs, apart for the Hamster bit of course.

I'm thinking more along these lines, chained together on the run fromΒ Norfolk's finest, for crimes they blatantly committed (refusing compulsory incest up that way)Β 

Image result for the defiant ones 1958

I'm guessing old Edd is slipping our fen monkey friend his behemoth length in this touching picture

If I'm honest Stubbs, I had forgotten the hamster bit.Β  I was delighted to watch Willis get filled with hot lead!!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

🀣

Arnold1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

🀣

Arnold1.jpg

The fact that you have to highlight the part of the post that your tiny brain enjoyed speaks volumes about how fucking stupid you are.

Being completely rattled by me, it's fucking obvious and doesn't need pointing out that you'll crawl up anyone's arse who makes a remark about my sphincter, as you seem to be creepily obsessed with my back doors.

I've got news for you, don't bother felching Stubby, he thinks you're a fucking idiot as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The fact that you have to highlight the part of the post that your tiny brain enjoyed speaks volumes about how fucking stupid you are.

Being completely rattled by me, it's fucking obvious and doesn't need pointing out that you'll crawl up anyone's arse who makes a remark about my sphincter, as you seem to be creepily obsessed with my back doors.

I've got news for you, don't bother felching Stubby, he thinks you're a fucking idiot as well.

Bang to rights.

I've had to block Pete as the only other option was tracking him down and stamping on his stupid fucking head until it went pop. However, I've given flappy the benefit of the doubt until now but his constant flow of drivel even puts the cross dressing ticket stamper (another one blissfully ignored) to shame.

Every man jack of us thinks along the same lines.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bang to rights.

I've had to block Pete as the only other option was tracking him down and stamping on his stupid fucking head until it went pop. However, I've given flappy the benefit of the doubt until now but his constant flow of drivel even puts the cross dressing ticket stamper (another one blissfully ignored) to shame.

Tell him to shove his like up his arse, the slippery, creeping cunt.

38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

🀣

Arnold1.jpg

Fuck off wankstain. One has to earn the right to slag off the fellow big hitters of the corner, whereas you are simply a pathetic little maggot. I was calling Decs a cunt before you had hair around it.

I'd suggest a prolonged leave of absence, only coming back with a better attitude and the ability to make me fucking laugh. Or the bleach option.Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bang to rights.

When I’m fucking you up - do remind me to break your leg with my head , won’t you?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off wankstain. One has to earn the right to slag off the fellow big hitters of the corner, whereas you are simply a pathetic little maggot. I was calling Decs a cunt before you had hair around it.

I'd suggest a prolonged leave of absence, only coming back with a better attitude and the ability to make me fucking laugh. Or the bleach option.Β 

You've just never gotten over the fact that Dreckmouth never returned your favorite ass hamster when he was finished with it, but you're afraid of him, so you're taking it out on me.

I understand, Grubby Piker.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That's my gargantuan genitalia, it's so large, it forms its own cloud system.

Β 

On 06/10/2019 at 19:00, Salty Piss Flap said:

A Midget Cunt with a midget cock.

Β 

On 07/10/2019 at 15:09, Salty Piss Flap said:

videos of nearly naked young black guys dancing around in their underwear?

Β 

On 06/10/2019 at 15:51, Salty Piss Flap said:

whileΒ a large, shiny black cock slamsΒ you in theΒ ass.

Β 

On 07/10/2019 at 19:50, Salty Piss Flap said:

The only time you've ever made anyone laugh was the one and only time a woman ever saw your penis.

Β 

Salty: I genuinely revere anyone who, despite lexical shortcomings, visits the Corner and single-handedly takes on some of the site's most formidable commenters. It's not my intention to gang-up and embarrass you further, as you appear to be doing this autonomously, but what on Earth is the ongoing obsession with cocks and cock sizes? Allied to befriending Pen (Glowworm – historically the site's leading transsexual who's probably handled more cocks than a Dordogne chicken farmer), it doesn't bode well for the future. What are you going to do about it?

• Like 2