CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind all this shit. Cats are brilliant. Anyone who disagrees, is free to approach me with their argument. But if it differs from mine, I will stab you in the throat with a broken bottle, and then do a shit in the open wound. 

Just saying.

Always the diplomat, Eric. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This turns my piss to napalm and there seems to be fuck all I can do about. Cat (and dog) ownership seems to have gone through the roof in recent years for some unfucking known reason and I'm in the same boot of having to defend our veg patch like fort bloody Knox to stop several cats using it as a shitter. Out of the 8 houses on our lane there are at least 5 or 6 cats and with young kids who we encourage to get out in our sizeable garden at every opportunity, I to have to do the rounds of the usual places to ensure the stubblets don't get the foul disease riddled filth all over them.

Recent figures of how many creatures are killed by cats in the UK estimate they catch up to 275 million prey items a year, of which 27 million are birds.

This is the number of prey items which were known to have been caught. We don't know how many more the cats caught, but didn't bring home, or how many escaped but subsequently died but this is obviously far higher and must be having terrible consequences for our beleaguered, cat snack sized wildlife.

Further education and shaming to cat owners is what required. It's not the cats fault as they're only doing what they're evolved brilliantly to do. I believe both New Zealand and Australia are in the process of outlawing cat ownership and eradicating them completely? 

What I heard is that they've begun a program of eradicating only feral cats. Owning cats is not outlawed, but if you do own them, you'd better keep them inside because if they're out roaming around, they're legally considered fair game.

I'm not sure, but I think the govt might even paying a per head bounty.

But there has also been a sizable backlash, so I don't know what the current status of the program is.

If I lived over there, I'd start shooting stray and roaming dogs. If I got caught, I'd say I thought it was a cat.

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What I heard is that they've begun a program of eradicating only feral cats. Owning cats is not outlawed, but if you do own them, you'd better keep them inside because if they're out roaming around, they're legally considered fair game.

I'm not sure, but I think the govt might even paying a per head bounty.

But there has also been a sizable backlash, so I don't know what the current status of the program is.

If I lived over there, I'd start shooting stray and roaming dogs. If I got caught, I'd say I thought it was a cat.

If you shot one of my dogs, or cats, your future would be seriously limited. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you shot one of my dogs, or cats, your future would be seriously limited. 

😂 😂 😂

I'd never shoot a cat.

If I saw your dog attacking one he'd be dead meat.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fair enough mate 👍

Did you know that I got stabbed a few weeks ago? I can't remember if you were in that PM thread. 

The cunts, they pull out the screwdriver under local. Which is nice. Then they shove a plastic stick in the hole to X-Ray it! 

That hurts more than being stabbed in the first place. Fuckery.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that I got stabbed a few weeks ago? I can't remember if you were in that PM thread. 

The cunts, they pull out the screwdriver under local. Which is nice. Then they shove a plastic stick in the hole to X-Ray it! 

Phillips or slotted?

Guest Foreskincheese
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pity they didnt cack in  the hole

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dreamt I sucked out Golda Meir's ovaries, then chewed on her verruca in order to get to Angela Scanlon's feet? Wet dreams eh Authoritah? 

4 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

Fucking hell. 

Frank, you’ve got a very short memory. I happen to like Eric - we’ve exchanged emails and chatted a lot over the last few years. You, on the other hand, I fucking despise, along with your genderless gimp. Please, just keep your nose out of other peoples business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

😂 😂 😂

I'd never shoot a cat.

If I saw your dog attacking one he'd be dead meat.

I have both Dogs and cats. And a Firearms Certificate. And unlike the majority of your countrymen, I can shoot. 

The only dead meat on my property, would be your carcass. Which, both species would happily dispose of. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t know, and I’m sorry to hear it. Nasty.