CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

On 21/11/2019 at 09:32, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually fuckwit, they're called Elk and they used to live here.

If I had my way I'd put all Catholics up against a wall and shoot them. Next in line would be the Royal Family, hereditary toffs, the prison population, druggies etc etc ie all the useless sponging scum bags of this world. The remains would be fed through a wood-chipper into the North Sea so we could all dine on bumper sized cod for years to come.

I would deal personally with you however. 

You standing for The Green Party this election? 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

One helicopter for sale, comes with full-time pilot, round -the clock, overseas arse-wiper, set of golf clubs and prescription-only antipersperants.

Golf at municipal courses in the UK no problem, though no longer in Florida, USA , or exclusive links courses in Britain.

Helicopter has very high mileage and prospective buyers are advised to check the history of the previous owner.

I see Prince Charles has been over in the Solomon Islands doing his bit for The Empire by doing a speech in Pidgin, referring to himself as, and I paraphrase “number one picannini belong am Quin”. I was desperately hoping he’d veer into some Pidgin remarks about the antics of his brother and Nice Mr Epstein. As I can only manage pidgin Pidgin, I wonder if fellow contributors might suggest what to listen out for?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see Prince Charles has been over in the Solomon Islands doing his bit for The Empire by doing a speech in Pidgin, referring to himself as, and I paraphrase “number one picannini belong am Quin”. I was desperately hoping he’d veer into some Pidgin remarks about the antics of his brother and Nice Mr Epstein. As I can only manage pidgin Pidgin, I wonder if fellow contributors might suggest what to listen out for?

Eddie is your man for bongo bongo land speak. At the very least he could run it by one of his unpaid "employees" for translation 

On 22/11/2019 at 14:07, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure its not just me that suspects our faux french wanker friend is still here under several other guises?

Just delete his account permanently to make sure. There's a 2 in 1 pie in it for you. 

I’ve just had an awful realisation. Spunkers will be getting out of the slammer in time to ruin Christmas. (I think).

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Eddie is your man for bongo bongo land speak. At the very least he could run it by one of his unpaid "employees" for translation 

Sadly Eddie's only proficient in pigeon English.

• 2 years later...