CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Non-Stereotypical Essex Girls

Penny Farthing

10 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My "redneck trailer" as you so inaccurately describe my domicile, has a concrete slab floor, concrete block walls and roof framed with 2x6 rafters and joists. 

The concrete in my floor is probably not equal to the nuclear-blast resistant grade that your information resistant skull is made of, but I assure you it withstands anything I could ever put on top of it.

Just curious - is nuclear blast material resistance still an essential part of US building regulations?

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Good. I wasn't about to elaborate any further.

Cheer up Jewdy, It'll be paddling pool weather before you know it. You never know, if you're a good Jew, someone might buy you a new pair of binoculars for Hanukkah.

Reported, you really are a thick little wanker aren't you.

30 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Reported, you really are a thick little wanker aren't you.

You're the fucking idiot as he's already been banned for calling you out again regarding your dubious relationship with resident paedo Pete.

Roadkill has made a very good point to Mrs R about having you permanently banned due to your history on here and I for one am in full agreement.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're the fucking idiot as he's already been banned for calling you out again regarding your dubious relationship with resident paedo Pete.

Roadkill has made a very good point to Mrs R about having you permanently banned due to your history on here and I for one am in full agreement.

No one had reported that one though had they shit for brains, if anyone needs banning for good off here it's a total prick like you but that'd probably lead to you committing suicide wouldn't it.

43 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

No one had reported that one though had they shit for brains, if anyone needs banning for good off here it's a total prick like you but that'd probably lead to you committing suicide wouldn't it.

Answer the fucking questions that have been posed to you.

1: Why were you PMing Pete, and what was the content of those messages?

2: Why, after his sickening content was revealed, did you continue to defend a member who engaged in writing sick sexual fantasies about children?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you had your way, you'd have everyone else but you permanently banned and no more new memberships allowed so you could feel all safe and secure here in your own little world, talking to yourself.

That would be a funny thing to see for about five minutes before becoming interminably dull, even to the point of you boring yourself to death.

Which I must admit, is an end result that makes the entire thing a tempting proposition.... 🙄

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Salty's Wendy House has got a lead door flap, just in case.

Still better than the cramped, filthy little space underneath the highway viaduct you squat in.

underpass.jpg

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you had your way, you'd have everyone else but you permanently banned and no more new memberships allowed so you could feel all safe and secure here in your own little world, talking to yourself.

That would be a funny thing to see for about five minutes before becoming interminably dull, even to the point of you boring yourself to death.

Which I must admit, is an end result that makes the entire thing a tempting proposition.... 🙄

Keep your fat fucking beak out of this, Salty, I'll come back to you in due course.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

On the contrary gut bucket, this place is more than open to newbies as long as they do their time and take the mandatory shit we all sling with good humour and come out the other side not looking like a cry baby and a total cunt. Unfortunately you and your new bestie Reptile creep have as yet to manage neither despite the kind advice of your betters. It's time for you to up your fucking game once and for all or it's a 9/11, pearl harbour, battle of 1812 style spit roasting for you.

Fat cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Decimus are you OK mate??? That one has to cut right to the bone- stay positive

I'm absolutely devastated that I'll never get anywhere near Salty's fat fucking arse.

My only hope is to get reincarnated as a sea sponge and pray that I end up on the end of the stick that he uses to scrub away his hot dog chunked shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Answer the fucking questions that have been posed to you.

1: Why were you PMing Pete, and what was the content of those messages?

2: Why, after his sickening content was revealed, did you continue to defend a member who engaged in writing sick sexual fantasies about children?

Meanwhile in deepest Norfolk AKA sister shagging country...

tumblr_mkpfarcw9G1qb7j3io1_500.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the contrary gut bucket, this place is more than open to newbies as long as they do their time and take the mandatory shit we all sling with good humour and come out the other side not looking like a cry baby and a total cunt. Unfortunately you and your new bestie Reptile creep have as yet to manage neither despite the kind advice of your betters. It's time for you to up your fucking game once and for all or it's a 9/11, pearl harbour, battle of 1812 style spit roasting for you.

Fat cunt.

On the contrary It's time for you to up your fucking game once and for all. Come out the other side not looking like a cry baby and a total cunt.

Unfortunately you have as yet to manage neither.

Fat cunt.