CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We all are, frank is a 'lesser cunt' though. I see him as the Peter Ebdon to my Ronnie O'Sullivan. Had his day years ago, and now just a boring cunt that nobody wants to play with.

Good comparison Eric. There’s a video on YouTube somewhere which shows on a split screen Ebdon and O’Sullivan making 147 breaks. It’s Ronnies 5 and a bit minute maximum. As Ronnie pots the final black Ebdon is on 17.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good comparison Eric. There’s a video on YouTube somewhere which shows on a split screen Ebdon and O’Sullivan making 147 breaks. It’s Ronnies 5 and a bit minute maximum. As Ronnie pots the final black Ebdon is on 17.

O'Sullivan is without doubt a talent squandering cunt. Could've had 10 world titles if he'd made the effort. Still the greatest ever though.

That wigga cunt Trump can fuck right off. He isn't really doing anything that Jimmy White wasnt doing 30 years ago.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lost a bollock but his hair reappeared. Fucking strange or what?

He went to Turkey for a transplant. Hair not bollock. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

O'Sullivan is without doubt a talent squandering cunt. Could've had 10 world titles if he'd made the effort. Still the greatest ever though.

That wigga cunt Trump can fuck right off. He isn't really doing anything that Jimmy White wasnt doing 30 years ago.

He's still behind the blotchy face jock though, isn't he?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't compare flair players like White and Higgins to formula, percentage players such as Hendry. 

He's won the same ranking titles as O'Sullivan but hasn't he won more 'worlds' ? 

Given that I don't give a fuck about snooker. I'm just surrounded by cunts who are, so things run off on me 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't compare flair players like White and Higgins to formula, percentage players such as Hendry. 

Also, you can't compare players from 70s, 80s 90s to the present day. Look at the number of 147s per year.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's won the same ranking titles as O'Sullivan but hasn't he won more 'worlds' ? 

Given that I don't give a fuck about snooker. I'm just surrounded by cunts who are, so things run off on me 

I like the sound of that.

24 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Also, you can't compare players from 70s, 80s 90s to the present day. Look at the number of 147s per year.

Alex Higgins could have kept up with the new guard, providing he managed to keep the bottle at bay. But you're right. Modern players take it seriously. Practice 6 hours a day etc. The old boys just bumbled around on a club table with a few beers. Ray Reardon was the first true professional. 

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alex Higgins could have kept up with the new guard, providing he managed to keep the bottle at bay. But you're right. Modern players take it seriously. Practice 6 hours a day etc. The old boys just bumbled around on a club table with a few beers. Ray Reardon was the first true professional. 

I don’t think so, Eric. No. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you can find it, watch the film 'Billy The Kid & The Green Baize Vampire'. The 2 main characters were allegedly based on Jimmy White and Reardon. I think Phil Daniels plays the Kid.

Have a look on YouTube for an old video of Alex v John Virgo friendly game in some social club. Higgins calls the final black in the right centre pocket, one handed. But he calls it with a couple of reds still left and Virgo can’t believe what happens.