CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IRA Man John Downey

Penny Farthing

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A bit disingenuous there, Panzy. Total UK Govt spending was £772 billion (2016-2017) of which 10 £billion went to NI. Still more per head than the rest of the UK but to call it a £10 billion "subsidy" is stretching it to say the least.

Course its a subsidy roops what would you call it...lotta money for so small a return 

Panzermurphybaby 

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Course its a subsidy roops what would you call it...lotta money for so small a return 

Panzermurphybaby 

How it works is this, Govt raises taxes to pay for stuff, roads & infrastructure, defence & policing, health and social care - that sort of thing. £762 billion was spent on England, Wales & Scotland leaving £10 billion to be spent on NI. Nevertheless, Scotland, Wales & NI receive more per head than England.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

How it works is this, Govt raises taxes to pay for stuff, roads & infrastructure, defence & policing, health and social care - that sort of thing. £762 billion was spent on England, Wales & Scotland leaving £10 billion to be spent on NI. Nevertheless, Scotland, Wales & NI receive more per head than England.

Something that the SNP seem to ignore.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If you pay tax in the UK yer givin the subsidy to northern Ireland..all £10 billion of it per annum..ya should visit it ...ooo see nigel dodds lost his seat to a shinner despite the campaign of intimidation that the DUP launched agin a potential rival candidate also of the same persuasion as the mallet headed bigot himself 

Panzermurphybaby 

Well now you lot have voted in a majority of Fenian bastards, most of who are too pathetic and cowardly to even got to parliament to represent the poor cunts who voted for them, the UK PLC can fuck the paddies off (and the Scots eventually) and stop wasting money on you backward, squabbling children

lol

fuck off

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway be interesting to see how things play out for the lovely arleen n sammy..whats your slant on it roops baby 

Panzermurphybaby 

Well, they wont like it but Arleen, Sammy and Sturgeon aren't top of Boris' considerations. He'd be more concerned about the enemy within and with consolidating his and the Conservative Party's position with the new batch of Tory MP's representing constituents from the former Labour heartlands. It will be interesting what he does with the extreme right of the party as well. JRM is now surplus to requirements given that Bercow has been replaced by the no-nonsense and capable Sir Lindsay Hoyle who will be keen to de-politicise the Speaker's role. That said, Boris may wish to muzzle JRM, a leading advocate of the ERG, by keeping him in the fold. We'll see...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're not foreigners jewdy baby..they're the children of the empire come back to the home nation...ya did, after all stick yer nose in their country an told em what to do ..but dont let that get in the way of yer songwriting abilities..ya could do a remix of ebony n ivory ..with a modern twist..call it knives n curry or somthin 

Panzermurphybaby 

🎼 You are black and I am white 

you are blind as a bat, yet I have sight

side by side, you are my amigo, negro, let's not fight🎵

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎼 You are black and I am white 

you are blind as a bat, yet I have sight

side by side, you are my amigo, negro, let's not fight🎵

Yiv the soul of a fukkin poet comrade Eric baby....let me try...ahem

Ya were born in a slum little nug..an yill die in the slum little nug ..ya were born inde slum an yill never see the sun yill be there till kingdom come little nug

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yiv the soul of a fukkin poet comrade Eric baby....let me try...ahem

Ya were born in a slum little nug..an yill die in the slum little nug ..ya were born inde slum an yill never see the sun yill be there till kingdom come little nug

Panzermurphybaby 

Come here little Paki,

Now I've smoked my backey,

Nick me taxpayers money,

Till the boat comes in,

Free healthcare,

Dodging taxes,

Get family in from Rawalpindi,

Maybe drive a taxi,

Till the boat comes in

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well now you lot have voted in a majority of Fenian bastards, most of who are too pathetic and cowardly to even got to parliament to represent the poor cunts who voted for them, the UK PLC can fuck the paddies off (and the Scots eventually) and stop wasting money on you backward, squabbling children

lol

fuck off

If it were only that easy Timothy baby..ya see even the greenest wee fenian n the most tartan becrusted sweaty and the leekiest taff all know that the English taxpayer has deeper pockets than they do

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If it were only that easy Timothy baby..ya see even the greenest wee fenian n the most tartan becrusted sweaty and the leekiest taff all know that the English taxpayer has deeper pockets than they do

Panzermurphybaby 

I've stated before I'd happily gas all Ireland and turn it into this...Image result for yellowstone

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're not foreigners jewdy baby..they're the children of the empire come back to the home nation...ya did, after all stick yer nose in their country an told em what to do ..but dont let that get in the way of yer songwriting abilities..ya could do a remix of ebony n ivory ..with a modern twist..call it knives n curry or somthin 

Panzermurphybaby 

You dozy dicksplash Pansy ! We civilised those countries ( including yours) and dragged them out of the Dark Ages. British go home, they said, so we did. Those countries turned into shitholes so now they all want to come here for us to look after them again. 

And i don’t recall the likes of Poland, Lithuania, Romania etc being in the British Empire. Not to mention those noisy Italian cunts.

Typical fucking Irish........still moaning about the fucking potato famine and Oliver fucking Cromwell.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

Are ye aaaroight? Could ye spare us 20 euros for a half of Guinness Sir?  Me sister’ll suck yer cock and lick yer arse sir. Ahh God bless ye sir. Thank ye sir.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are ye aaaroight? Could ye spare us 20 euros for a half of Guinness Sir?  Me sister’ll suck yer cock and lick yer arse sir. Ahh God bless ye sir. Thank ye sir.

How could i say no to ya billy baby..here..heres 25..buy yerself a packet of pork scratchings and euro each way on the greyhounds ..those teeth wont grow back on their own ya know

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well you can't help but relpy

"weez only avin laff so wee arr"

Rattled plastic paddy spastic

Ya had the decency to share yer disconnect ramblings with me ..t'is only polite an right to respond to ya Timothy baby..its the back n forward  nature of the site..creating a dialogue ..like.

Panzermurphybaby 

On 13/12/2019 at 12:48, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

fuck off

I think the main stumbling block to the shinners takin their rightful place in the mother of parliaments is the notion of  elected members havin to swear allegiance to an archaic n dysfunctional  monarchy 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I think the main stumbling block to the shinners takin their rightful place in the mother of parliaments is the notion of  elected members havin to swear allegiance to an archaic n dysfunctional  monarchy 

Panzermurphybaby 

It maybe archaic, but Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor herself is not dysfunctional, she is the only bit of stability we have in this country.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Her job is preserve the monarchy at all costs albert baby

Panzermurphybaby 

She is doing a great job, it's her family and other hangers-on who are doing a good job of fucking it up.

4 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

She is doing a great job, it's her family and other hangers-on who are doing a good job of fucking it up.

The family and the hanger ons are the monarchy and will be defended to the very end ..to do otherwise would put a crack in a thousand year old edifice and that would never do ..not in front of the peasants 

Panzermurphybaby