CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You really are as thick as fucking pig shit.

I couldn't care less about Frank and the last thing I'm doing is defending him or trying to buddy up to him.

I'll take any opportunity that presents itself to bitch slap you around this place like my personal slave whore, no matter who you were engaged with.

Same with your little cadre of bum fuckers and toady boys.

The only cunt who's embarrassing himself here is you, which means I only have to try half as hard.

17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I will.

And it will still be funnier than any of the shit he posts and at least as funny as anything you post.

If you'd take your mouth off of his nob, maybe you'd be able to laugh too.

Go suck him off some more and earn yourself another like, cheap whore.

That'll work, just repeating and subtly modifying what's already been said about you in lieu of a meme. Brilliant!

It's funny how everyone who absolutely fucking despises you automatically does so just to please me, apparently. Have you ever thought that you're universally slated because you're so fucking humourless? 

As much as I'm flattered that you believe I can manipulate complete strangers into turning on an alleged comedy genius for no reason, I can assure you I'm not that persuasive. You're persona non grata because you're the worst poster this site has ever seen and everyone has come to that conclusion independently.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That'll work, just repeating and subtly modifying what's already been said about you in lieu of a meme. Brilliant!

It's funny how everyone who absolutely fucking despises you automatically does so just to please me, apparently. Have you ever thought that you're universally slated because you're so fucking humourless? 

As much as I'm flattered that you believe I can manipulate complete strangers into turning on an alleged comedy genius for no reason, I can assure you I'm not that persuasive. You're persona non grata because you're the worst poster this site has ever seen and everyone has come to that conclusion independently.

Is that finally some of your funny, class-A material????

Can I laugh now????

Gosh, I sure do hope so!!!!

Funny man.

44 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I will.

And it will still be funnier than any of the shit he posts and at least as funny as anything you post.

If you'd take your mouth off of his nob, maybe you'd be able to laugh too.

Go suck him off some more and earn yourself another like, cheap whore.

Top notch. I had hopes for you on here. But the above amply demonstrates that you will remain in the guppy pool.

I'm off to play shark-tag with Decimus.

🦈 = Us

🐟 = You

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Top notch. I had hopes for you on here. But the above amply demonstrates that you will remain in the guppy pool.

I'm off to play shark-tag with Decimus.

🦈 = Us

🐟 = You

Is that the new UK slang term for bumfuckery?

Is that what they're calling it these days?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not one to say "I told you so", but...

CLIVE: I'LL TELL YOU WHO TOOK NOTICE!

DEREK: WHO?

CLIVE: FUCKING NOBODY TOOK NOTICE!

DEREK: Right!

CLIVE: That's who. I'll tell you who took notice!

DEREK: You're fucking right, mate!

CLIVE: Yeah, nobody took fucking notice!

DEREK: Fucking no-one!

CLIVE: No-one took notice!

DEREK: All those cunts!

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not one to say "I told you so", but...

CLIVE: I'LL TELL YOU WHO TOOK NOTICE!

DEREK: WHO?

CLIVE: FUCKING NOBODY TOOK NOTICE!

DEREK: Right!

CLIVE: That's who. I'll tell you who took notice!

DEREK: You're fucking right, mate!

CLIVE: Yeah, nobody took fucking notice!

DEREK: Fucking no-one!

CLIVE: No-one took notice!

DEREK: All those cunts!

Ohhhhhh, now I see how it's done!!!!

What a revelation!!!!

It's all so clear to me now!!!!

It's like the entire universe just opened up for me!!!!

Thanks, Baws!!!! 

You've shown me the way!!!

The true path to becoming an A-list, acid wit cunt!!!!

One question.... can I post bits of dialogue from just any TV show, or are only certain ones satisfactory?

😴

Just now, Roadkill said:

Its about time you noticed. Cunts been rattling since September.

I don't mind him. He's ok at the conversational stuff, his opinions and point of view on public figures, events etc' can be intelligent and interesting. And input from across the Atlantic makes the site more varied.

Trouble is, he tries too hard to be an antagonist, and it just isn't him. If he stuck to commenting and giving serious on-topic opinion, he would find his niche. 

But constantly turning up to gunfights with a potato peeler is getting right on my fucking tits.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't mind him. He's ok at the conversational stuff, his opinions and point of view on public figures, events etc' can be intelligent and interesting. And input from across the Atlantic makes the site more varied.

Trouble is, he tries too hard to be an antagonist, and it just isn't him. If he stuck to commenting and giving serious on-topic opinion, he would find his niche. 

But constantly turning up to gunfights with a potato peeler is getting right on my fucking tits.

Maybe if you'd lay off the fatty food and hit the gym once in awhile, you wouldn't have a pair of fucking tits.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get pissy just because @Eric Cuntman is finally wise to you. He's the nicest cunt on the site - if he says your shit then its basically written in stone.

giphy.gif

You've once again confused me with someone who gives a shit.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You've once again confused me with someone who gives a shit.

Nice of you to notify me only five minutes after the comment is posted that you don't give a shit. 👍

thanks-for-the-info_o_751184.jpg

Did you see that? Did you see how unforgivably twattish that reply was? That's your entire fucking style. Fix it.

Edited by Roadkill
Added a picture for accuracy.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jump, you fucker, jump!

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What's funny is the way I've got you bitches jumping through hoops like a trained dog circus.

Oh that tiny American subconsciousness is turning you into a fat, cheese stained answering machine! Nobody answer it! Let's see what else it cam mimic... 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What's funny is the way I've got you bitches jumping through hoops like a trained dog circus.

Not really Salty. Most of us probably would have liked to have brought you into the fold as our US correspondent. But all you want to do is pick fights you can't win. 

I tried to put it as simply as I could earlier. If you're too thick to comprehend it, then fuck you. I wash my hands of you.