CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Another wealthy biznizman who seems to spend an inordinate amount of time swallyin cider in the park..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don't think that he can make it to the park, he is more likely to be one of these "Pro" Gamers .. now too fat to lift himself out of his chair.

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't think that he can make it to the park, he is more likely to be one of these "Pro" Gamers .. now too fat to lift himself out of his chair.

Commented the corners actual real life freak, probably while admiring in the mirror the enormous appendage poking out of his charity shop piss soaked bloomers.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..headin up norf soon to see me red haired caíleen with a regional accent..shes one of your lot but shes not one of your lot if ya catch me drift..anyway we goin to visit the ulster folk part..have ya been?

That will be a vain effort Panzer .. Billy has never been to Ulster .. the furthest he has ever been from London is Devon when he went to kiss the feet of the statue of King Billy on the quay at Brixham .. I have you ever seen that statue? What a sore faced miserable cunt King Billy looks, no wonder the seagulls shit on him.

• Like 1

Ah o course ballys a northern prod..hes like a lot of his brethren..run out of the north by his former comrades... in exile in the uk.. no doubt because of some missing smack..occasionally sneaks back in via the south because theres no border checkpoints..unlike the port of larne..where his former comrades would have eyes n ears..lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What a sore faced miserable cunt King Billy looks, no wonder the seagulls shit on him.

They've also nicked his chips when he was 'looking out to sea' through one of those dodgy telescopes, you know, the ones that you put 20p in to watch women changing into swimwear on the beach.👙🏊‍♀️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucy said:

They've also nicked his chips when he was 'looking out to sea' through one of those dodgy telescopes, you know, the ones that you put 20p in to watch women changing into swimwear on the beach.👙🏊‍♀️

I was by the statue at Brixham this afternoon .. the cunt was still looking as sour faced and miserable as ever.

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..headin up norf soon to see me red haired caíleen with a regional accent..shes one of your lot but shes not one of your lot if ya catch me drift..anyway we goin to visit the ulster folk part..have ya been?

Panzyboy. I’ve just been given an extensive folder of information about your good self (photos, Home Office, DWP and sex offenders register records) and it would appear that you’re currently living as a trans woman in Brixton and awaiting deportation back to Nigeria to face several charges of attempted fraud and even more of rampant homosexuality, which I advise you to plead guilty to as you will be guaranteed the death sentence. I’ve always suspected (from reading your posts which are obviously the work of an imbecile) that you’re far further back down the evolutionary scale than the spud munching throwbacks that inhabit the desolate lower regions of Ireland.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzyboy. I’ve just been given an extensive folder of information about your good self (photos, Home Office, DWP and sex offenders register records) and it would appear that you’re currently living as a trans woman in Brixton and awaiting deportation back to Nigeria to face several charges of attempted fraud and even more of rampant homosexuality, which I advise you to plead guilty to as you will be guaranteed the death sentence. I’ve always suspected (from reading your posts which are obviously the work of an imbecile) that you’re far further back down the evolutionary scale than the spud munching throwbacks that inhabit the desolate lower regions of Ireland.

What ya have there in yer hairy immigrant mick paw bally baby is the menu from the local chinee that ya live out of..fun fact..dont order no34 its just ran out the back door..lol

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What ya have there in yer hairy immigrant mick paw bally baby is the menu from the local chinee that ya live out of..fun fact..dont order no34 its just ran out the back door..lol

Righto.

Guest Fatty
On 02/04/2023 at 07:10, Penny Farthing said:

Sorry, been in the cooler for a few years, who the actual fuck are you? CUNT

Guest Fatty
On 05/04/2023 at 14:34, and said:

Fuck off