CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

@Frankme and Mrs Ape are out in our log cabin, drinking and listening to music on a Musical Fidelity B200 amp into a set of vintage Monitor Audio R-252MD’s. Cheating a bit by using a Bluetooth audio interface for convenience, but really enjoying Nocture by Vangelis. Absolutely beautiful. I’m sure he’d be utterly horrified to know a vile worm like you is using images of him as an avatar on CC. Good evening.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

@Frankme and Mrs Ape are out in our log cabin, drinking and listening to music on a Musical Fidelity B200 amp into a set of vintage Monitor Audio R-252MD’s. Cheating a bit by using a Bluetooth audio interface for convenience, but really enjoying Nocture by Vangelis. Absolutely beautiful. I’m sure he’d be utterly horrified to know a vile worm like you is using images of him as an avatar on CC. Good evening.

Bollocks. It isn't a log cabin, and it isn't in the Appalachians. It's a B&Q flat pack garden shed, and it's in your back garden. As for drinking and listening, Tesco Value lager, and a Des O'Connor LP on a Goodman are about your level, you pretentious cunt. Regards to Mrs Ape.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I do hope that this pile of wank was as a result of you being ‘alcohol and drug-fuelled’. Failing that, you’re an moronic embarrassment. Fuck off. Lol.

On 07/03/2021 at 13:20, Dyslexic cnut said:

Whatever it was you had, you’ve lost. It’s tragic to watch.

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have barely been explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth , and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human eye. These fish care more about your opinion than I do.

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have barely been explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth , and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human eye. These fish care more about your opinion than I do.

There's an emoji version too.

vDadV4X.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Due to their evolvement, at least those fish were spared the sight of your demise.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

My brother sent it to me today - funniest thing I’ve seen for a while!

I like to think it was loosely based on one of own original musings from a few years back.

• Like 1