CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate this thread. At least Flidspack doesn't freeze your screen for five minutes while it's loading. 

That’s because you’re using a 1990s “smartphone “ built in Albania you techno flid

Cant you rob one your local monkey friends for their bling encrusted iPhones? I’m sure they’ve all got ‘em

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve just watched Miley Cyrus “sing” Metallica - Nothing Else Matters. God almighty, what an absolutely fucking dreadful shower of utter fucking shit. Truly awful.

Fuck off Clavo, you horse-cocked old freak.

She also covered 'Delicious' by 'Shampoo'... now that's really messing with the classics.

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 22:49, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate this thread. At least Flidspack doesn't freeze your screen for five minutes while it's loading. 

no, it freezes your will to live instead.

Your dog should be raped by Kenneth Kaunda 

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve just watched Miley Cyrus “sing” Metallica - Nothing Else Matters. God almighty, what an absolutely fucking dreadful shower of utter fucking shit. Truly awful.

Fuck off Clavo, you horse-cocked old freak.

I assume the band only did it if they could triple team her afterwards

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tore the head off it on the back of her nonchalent, winky-glancey, suggestive looks. A whole generation of Cnuts…splattered into my belly-button. What do you make of that, Darwin?

The only degree of nonchalance is your piss-poor grammar, despite criticising others for theirs. That said, you have been posting at 3-4am (again), which adds further fuel to the fire of your drunken approach to commenting.

I don't know how you cram it all in to your busy life – especially with the 'ramping up' at work etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only degree of nonchalance is your piss-poor grammar, despite criticising others for theirs. That said, you have been posting at 3-4am (again), which adds further fuel to the fire of your drunken approach to commenting.

I don't know how you cram it all in to your busy life – especially with the 'ramping up' at work etc.

Yoo iz a bit thik wulfie

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You do have a rather narrow focus Wolfie .. there are a few of your allies here who post throughout the night. Not just at the weekend but on every night/early morning of the week. Either we have a lot of night security staff, insomniac old age pensioners who have little to do or more likely they are not economically active. You also seem to spend a lot of your time here .. which one are you?