CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to own a Sauna/Massage parlour.

Don't rub him up the wrong away, KB. You could live to regret it. 

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Don't rub him up the wrong away, KB. You could live to regret it. 

Believe it or not when I first opened that business I was considering calling it ‘Rub and Tug’ but as I was going down the fully legal licenced route I thought it better not to wind the council and the Old Bill up from the start.

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can’t you fucking read? You illiterate bender. I used to own a Sauna/Massage parlour. I sold it more than ten years ago so there’s a much higher  likelihood that you’ve been down there enquiring if they have any rent boys to satisfy your insatiable craving for cock.

Fuck Off 

lol

Ok
Did any of your immediate or extended family work in your massage parlour business before you sold it?

If so please explain their roles or any reasons why you preferred they did not work in the business.

Was it perhaps an inherited family business?

Guest Stoolstabber500
On 03/05/2020 at 16:24, 'eavensabove said:

, but on the other hand... it's ok for a schoolboy to masturbate, as long as it's not against his principal. 

🤦‍♂️

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

when I first opened that business I was considering calling it ‘Rub and Tug’

I was considering a barbers for Covids: "Curl Up & Dye" 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can see a little romance brewing up here. @Mrs Roops, expect Billy to be sending you flowers soon...

Triffids probably.

Lovely. I have a jar of newt's eyes nearing its "use by" date, panic bought tins of frog's toes and the freezer's crammed full of fenny snake fillets. I'll put the cauldron on the fire.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lovely. I have a jar of newt's eyes nearing its "use by" date, panic bought tins of frog's toes and the freezer's crammed full of fenny snake fillets. I'll put the cauldron on the fire.

"Hail McVyvyan, thane of the outside lavvy"

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sad. On your Stannah and set your Teasmade Pet. Don’t forget to put your Tena on. XXX

Anapirophobia. Unfortunately I don’t know the head doctors’ word for fear and hatred of the elderly but it’s right here.  A massive fail.

Drowning not waving.

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Anapirophobia. Unfortunately I don’t know the head doctors’ word for fear and hatred of the elderly but it’s right here.  A massive fail.

Drowning not waving.

I don't fear or hate the elderly. But I can't be around them if they smell of wee.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't fear or hate the elderly. But I can't be around them if they smell of wee.

I just looked it up Hardman. It’s called Gerontophobia. Personally I prefer the smell of wee to the smell of shit on my tongue. But then i’ve always been a bit of a discriminating cunt. Know what I mean Hardman?

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I just looked it up Hardman. It’s called Gerontophobia. Personally I prefer the smell of wee to the smell of shit on my tongue. But then i’ve always been a bit of a discriminating cunt. Know what I mean Hardman?

Gosh, you're very big and tough. We're all extremely impressed. 

Sleep it off. 🥃🍷

Guest judgetwi

Sleep it off. 🥃🍷

“We’re all”? Speaking for your arselicking mates again? Who elected you Hardman? Funny how when you get some stick your critics are always pissed. But when  you are bragging about your encyclopaedic knowledge of guns and ammo, your consumption of illegal drugs and what a fucking hardman you are everybody is supposed to take this seriously and not piss themselves laughing at your endless pantomime?

Yeah, carry on mate. I don’t need alcohol to take the piss out of you. I get my inspiration from the total bullshit you come out with on here.

I believe the modern and polite term for you is “plastic”. I’ll go with that.

Guest judgetwi

Sleep it off. 🥃🍷

Sorry, I forgot......that’s what happens when you’re pissed...... but what kind of plastic hardman uses terms like “gosh”? Are you having a laugh mate or what? Are you seriously expecting any cunt to swallow this bollocks? B mob my fucking arse.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

“We’re all”? Speaking for your arselicking mates again? Who elected you Hardman? Funny how when you get some stick your critics are always pissed. But when  you are bragging about your encyclopaedic knowledge of guns and ammo, your consumption of illegal drugs and what a fucking hardman you are everybody is supposed to take this seriously and not piss themselves laughing at your endless pantomime?

Yeah, carry on mate. I don’t need alcohol to take the piss out of you. I get my inspiration from the total bullshit you come out with on here.

I believe the modern and polite term for you is “plastic”. I’ll go with that.

Utterly paralytic. Golly gosh!

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry, I forgot......that’s what happens when you’re pissed...... but what kind of plastic hardman uses terms like “gosh”? Are you having a laugh mate or what? Are you seriously expecting any cunt to swallow this bollocks? B mob my fucking arse.

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

An estimated 430,000 people have travelled from/out of China, on 'secret flights' since the outbreak of Covid 19.  The Iranian airline, Mahan Air a Private Company which are linked to the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps) have been flying to & from China since January to March this year.   

Good. Lets hope its spread tertiary ching chong rag head bat flu to all and sundry. Both shithole countries need 100% culling, they're all cunts to a chink/wallah

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let me know if you'll be sourcing any newts in the near future...

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You really are a prize fucking idiot, please stop posting such shite

And you're a Jew

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let me know if you'll be sourcing any newts in the near future...

You really are a prize fucking idiot, please stop posting such shite

And you're a Jew

The act is wearing thin isn't it, despite the fact that he was too pissed to ascertain that anybody on here using the word 'gosh!' is using it ironically, his stock Del Boy/Danny Dyer routine makes me fucking sick...

Do me a favour

know what I mean?

youre 'avin a laugh mate...

What a fucking cardboard cutout cunt.