CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All this fucking doom and gloom in the press about job losses here and there, 1200 at Harrods and Topshop, 1700 at Airbus. So fucking what, we've had over 43,000 die from Wong Flu recently so by my reckoning even taking into account the retired or just plain lazy workshy cunts in this total,  we still have a lot of fucking vacancies to fill.

large.218850DF-2D0A-4921-90D7-AB8F5EE63538.jpeg.855651035c3df4c200e327ff36950b24.jpegThe death rate is no different in the USA this year, so the ‘pandemic’ which will go down in history as the biggest fucking con trick in history needs to be recognised for exactly what it is, a piece of the jigsaw. These are UN figures and the U.K. figure is pretty much the same as usual too. I suggest anyone who thinks this isn’t part of a left wing criminal plot watches ‘Covid 911-Insurrection’. It’s still on YouTube but probably not for long.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

large.218850DF-2D0A-4921-90D7-AB8F5EE63538.jpeg.855651035c3df4c200e327ff36950b24.jpegThe death rate is no different in the USA this year, so the ‘pandemic’ which will go down in history as the biggest fucking con trick in history needs to be recognised for exactly what it is, a piece of the jigsaw. These are UN figures and the U.K. figure is pretty much the same as usual too. I suggest anyone who thinks this isn’t part of a left wing criminal plot watches ‘Covid 911-Insurrection’. It’s still on YouTube but probably not for long.

I'd say you've extrapolated the figures from Macrotrends which in turn sourced same from the UN World Population Prospects. For reasons only known to yourself a red-bordered caveat above the chart stressed that...

NOTE: All data from 2020 and beyond are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the Covid-19 virus.

...is omitted. I'm sure this was just an innocent oversight.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Heart Foundation and sometimes Peacocks if I'm feeling dapper, actually. 

Joking aside, Peacocks stuff used to be terrible. I once got a pack of 3 plain cotton t-shirts in there, just for work and lounging around in. By the time they'd been washed 3 times, the stitching that attached the arms had given up and was dangling free. 

I miss Milletts. Levi's and Wrangler jeans and t-shirts, cheaper than the other shops and a cabinet with Swiss Army knives, sheath knives and Maglites. Proper men's shop.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd say you've extrapolated the figures from Macrotrends which in turn sourced same from the UN World Population Prospects. For reasons only known to yourself a red-bordered caveat above the chart stressed that...

Obviously

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Obviously

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I just love to get you at it Roops. Of course I saw that bit I just wanted to give you something to do as I know that everything I post sends you scurrying off into a factchecking frenzy. LOL

liar-pants-on-fire-Pinochoco.jpg

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Joking aside, Peacocks stuff used to be terrible. I once got a pack of 3 plain cotton t-shirts in there, just for work and lounging around in. By the time they'd been washed 3 times, the stitching that attached the arms had given up and was dangling free. 

I miss Milletts. Levi's and Wrangler jeans and t-shirts, cheaper than the other shops and a cabinet with Swiss Army knives, sheath knives and Maglites. Proper men's shop.

Proper men's shop

The type of men who sit in the pouring rain, staring at an unmoving fishing rod for hours. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Proper men's shop

The type of men who sit in the pouring rain, staring at an unmoving fishing rod for hours. 

Well, they were preferable to the current generation, sitting around in onesies, glued to an X-Box. Pretending to be in the SAS and screaming "ALL UNITS STAND BY! SIERRA LIMA BARBECUE TEAKETTLE, GO GO GO!" into their interactive headsets.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dr WHO.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, they were preferable to the current generation, sitting around in onesies, glued to an X-Box. Pretending to be in the SAS and screaming "ALL UNITS STAND BY! SIERRA LIMA BARBECUE TEAKETTLE, GO GO GO!" into their interactive headsets.

Well, I must say FIFA manager's certainly changed since my boys played it. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, I must say FIFA manager's certainly changed since my boys played it. 

No offence intended to your kids, but 'Gaming' really has produced a generation of fucking spastics. Millions of virgins sat around in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn, staring open-mouthed at the screen with their little wiggly woggly thumbs twitching away.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No offence intended to your kids, but 'Gaming' really has produced a generation of fucking spastics. Millions of virgins sat around in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn, staring open-mouthed at the screen with their little wiggly woggly thumbs twitching away.

That's because the parents have divorced themselves from being proper parents. All my kids did their time playing outside. The only time they played on their games was if the weather was shite. My boys played football for a local club which I was very active in having an input.

These kid's parents are usually too fucking lazy to do anything with them. The kids come in from school after eating their tea of 3pcs of chicken and fries from Morley's Fried Chicken shop, and then fuck off upstairs. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's because the parents have divorced themselves from being proper parents. All my kids did their time playing outside. The only time they played on their games was if the weather was shite. My boys played football for a local club which I was very active in having an input.

These kid's parents are usually too fucking lazy to do anything with them. The kids come in from school after eating their tea of 3pcs of chicken and fries from Morley's Fried Chicken shop, and then fuck off upstairs. 

Gaming culture is a very insular thing. A generation have grown up virtually bereft of social skills or any practical ability. by the time I was 12, I could change a plug, dismantle my bike and put it back together and service a basic car engine. I was also capable of conversation. I've noticed that my niece and nephews' social skills are limited to nervously avoiding eye contact and barricading themselves in their rooms with a PlayStation. They seem to have no interest in nature, animals or the world around them. If it's not on a little screen, it isn't real.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gaming culture is a very insular thing. A generation have grown up virtually bereft of social skills or any practical ability. by the time I was 12, I could change a plug, dismantle my bike and put it back together and service a basic car engine. I was also capable of conversation. I've noticed that my niece and nephews' social skills are limited to nervously avoiding eye contact and barricading themselves in their rooms with a PlayStation. They seem to have no interest in nature, animals or the world around them. If it's not on a little screen, it isn't real.

A perfect description of @JohnnySaucePants.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A lot of young women cant even cook an omelette. 

Theres a great line from Mr Vernon in The Breakfast Club " When I get old these kids will be running the country. Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.". 

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A lot of young women cant even cook an omelette. 

Theres a great line from Mr Vernon in The Breakfast Club " When I get old these kids will be running the country. Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.". 

"How would you feel if your marijuana was on fire?"

"Impossible sir, it's in Johnson's shorts"