CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry Marje, it was a foolish, unspoken assumption on my part that the average cunt would realise that my MEN ONLY checkout would exclude poofs and trannies. Bad news for you but, as you point out, an innovative idea in retail management.

Still, it gives yet another opportunity for you to cry like a girl. No need to thank me. 

You also failed to omit the amount of time it takes a fat cunt on a mobility scooter to be served, thereby holding up a queue. I'll just put that down to your usual double standards, and distinct lack of intellect, obviously. 

On 12/03/2020 at 19:44, ratcum said:

I take no pleasure in reminding you of this, but haven't I been saying fuckin Chinese for months?

Fuckin Chinese

😑

There's a nasty little pattern evolving in Hollywood, Ratters. Epstein, Polanski, Weinstein? I'd have expected you to be on this.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You also failed to omit the amount of time it takes a fat cunt on a mobility scooter to be served, thereby holding up a queue. I'll just put that down to your usual double standards, and distinct lack of intellect, obviously. 

Don't fret Major, the weak and useless drains on society are about to be culled. Look out in exchange and mart for a cosher mobility scooter for sale in the next few weeks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There's a nasty little pattern evolving in Hollywood, Ratters. Epstein, Polanski, Weinstein? I'd have expected you to be on this.

Don't worry MC, I've been tracking these vermin for years. Did you know Polanski's father actually fucked his mother? I reckon this sort of aberrant preversion is in their blood. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

fucker

Fair enough, JT, if you don't like that, try this piss weak gag. It follows much the same structure as the car joke, but is much more personal, due to its reliance on actual (dead) people, rather than brands.

I've just panic bought the entire back catalogue of Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and Bing Crosby. I've got Crooners Virus.

I'm currently working on a Perry Combover joke. It'll involve chemotherapy. It's a tough ask getting cancer into a joke, although "I say, I say, I say, James Corden's got cancer" usually brings the fucking house down.

Guest judgetwi
On 15/03/2020 at 11:55, Mrs Roops said:

Typical  yet sickening crypto-bourgeoisie comment from you. "Do as I say, not as I do".

I take it you have some bullshit statistics to support that assertion Mr(s) Roops. By the way it’s “crypto bourgeois” not “bourgeoisie”. If you’re going to be a libtard at least take the trouble to  learn the vocabulary.

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I take it you have some bullshit statistics to support that assertion Mr(s) Roops. By the way it’s “crypto bourgeois” not “bourgeoisie”. If you’re going to be a libtard at least take the trouble to  learn the vocabulary.

Go easy on her Judge. Google’s got the Coronavirus bad and Alexa is self isolating just in case. She’s had to pull all her old encyclopaedias down from the loft . 

The Italian Prime Minister has just announced that due to the many thousands of greasy moustachioed  waps dying every day that they will be changing sides at midnight and will be fighting on the side of the virus (until a vaccine gets sorted, in which case they will switch back)

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

I note there are queues at American gun stores. An inadequate health system combined with the indolent response to managing this disease, things might get really shitty in the good ole USA.

Classic, we stockpile shit tickets and pot noddles and the yanks buy up all the 7.62 they can. The sooner these hicks start gunning each other down the better- we're all going to be stuck inside for 3 months so we need some entertainment 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I've never had much time for minnows who resort to spelling and grammar Nazism as its a good indication that their argument is so weak they have to scape the barrel for incidental point-scoring. It's a grammatical error and even that's moot. As for statistics, bullshit or otherwise, none is needed as all evidence has been provided by your good self from your own previous statements which have been contradictory at best and hypocritical at worst.

Still, on the bright side you appear to have earned an admirer in the form of little King Billy who has been hurting badly of late and seems to be in a state of perpetual sulking as evidenced by his hiding behind a joint of roasted meat the other day. Apparently his action was a "no brainer" which in the light of recent events was probably not the ideal choice of words to use.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've never had much time for minnows who resort to spelling and grammar Nazism as its a good indication that their argument is so weak they have to scape the barrel for incidental point-scoring. It's a grammatical error and even that's moot. As for statistics, bullshit or otherwise, none is needed as all evidence has been provided by your good self from your own previous statements which have been contradictory at best and hypocritical at worst.

Still, on the bright side you appear to have earned an admirer in the form of little King Billy who has been hurting badly of late and seems to be in a state of perpetual sulking as evidenced by his hiding behind a joint of roasted meat the other day. Apparently his action was a "no brainer" which in the light of recent events was probably not the ideal choice of words to use.

😂😂😂 Leg of lamb v Roops flavoured earache. As I said...No Brainer.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

😂😂😂 Leg of lamb v Roops flavoured earache. As I said...No Brainer.

Jeez, oestrogen and emoji overload doesn't even begin to describe your state of mind. Snap out it, fella - "Mrs Roops this...Mrs Roops that" is all we've been hearing from you of late. You're behaving like a blubbing actress who can't take what you dish out. Sheesh.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeez, oestrogen and emoji overload doesn't even begin to describe your state of mind. Snap out it, fella - "Mrs Roops this...Mrs Roops that" is all we've been hearing from you of late. You're behaving like a blubbing actress who can't take what you dish out. Sheesh.

Watch your blood pressure. Calm down. Are you OK?

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Watch your blood pressure. Calm down. Are you OK?

Steady on bilbo, we all know roops is volatile at the best of times. What with running a successful business, consulting with various world trashing evil corporations, running a household and developing a corona virus vaccine, she's going to be extra tetchy

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on bilbo, we all know roops is volatile at the best of times. What with running a successful business, consulting with various world trashing evil corporations, running a household and developing a corona virus vaccine, she's going to be extra tetchy

It’s actually a credit to her though Stubbs that she still finds the time to feed her huge ego and show off her award winning superiority complex. What a gal !

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Show off her huge and award winning growler you mean 

There’s enough panic going on out there at the moment without unleashing that on the public. Could be the tipping point mate. I think everyone’s seen it anyway,

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I 'spose anyone who can clean their teeth would seem impressive...

Yes it would and I think you are very impressive too. Now and again I just start shit to get a reaction and I know I’ll always get that from you. I’m done now and I know you’ll get the last word in but that’s what I like about you. Your’e a proper cunt.