CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

God’s wrath

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Amazing how this site seems to get on to spunk and the oral consumption of spunk . Particularly as so many on here are allegedly red blooded straight men. 

Gypps The username is sort of a clue, don’t you think?

On 19/03/2020 at 22:47, Earl of Punkape said:

God has punished mankind before and his wrath is now upon us once again.

Our slip into a Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle with many practicing depravity and promoting debauchery to the young has tried God’s patience.

Change and repent or perish.

The NYC department of health and mental hygiene issued a guide for residents on sexual practices during the chink flu pandemic. You couldn’t make it up. They pulled it off (no pun intended) their website the next day after a Twitter storm of people going mental about it. These cunts who should be concentrating their efforts in the US epicentre of this plague, on trying to help the thousands of poor cunts who are on a surefire trip to the oven advised their citizens to masturbate if possible, after washing hands and sex toys thoroughly (I kid you not), not engage in orgies outside the home, don’t engage in group sex forums on grinder or other dating sites and this absolute gem....Do not engage in rim jobs and they even explain for those who don’t know what a rim job is but might be tempted to engage in one anyway. Rim Job .....The sexual practice of licking a sexual partners anus. This is, according to the department  one of the practices which has caused NYC to see the biggest spread of Chinky Plague in America so far, due to the fact that saliva and excrement can both transmit the virus.

So there You have it folks. Keep your tongue well clear of the arsehole vicinity, wash your hands before ramming a dildo up your ringpiece and everything’s gonna be mighty fine. Job done. I told you the yanks would crack it. (No pun intended again)

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

The NYC department of health and mental hygiene issued a guide for residents on sexual practices during the chink flu pandemic. You couldn’t make it up. They pulled it off (no pun intended) their website the next day after a Twitter storm of people going mental about it. These cunts who should be concentrating their efforts in the US epicentre of this plague, on trying to help the thousands of poor cunts who are on a surefire trip to the oven advised their citizens to masturbate if possible, after washing hands and sex toys thoroughly (I kid you not), not engage in orgies outside the home, don’t engage in group sex forums on grinder or other dating sites and this absolute gem....Do not engage in rim jobs and they even explain for those who don’t know what a rim job is but might be tempted to engage in one anyway. Rim Job .....The sexual practice of licking a sexual partners anus. This is, according to the department  one of the practices which has caused NYC to see the biggest spread of Chinky Plague in America so far, due to the fact that saliva and excrement can both transmit the virus.

So there You have it folks. Keep your tongue well clear of the arsehole vicinity, wash your hands before ramming a dildo up your ringpiece and everything’s gonna be mighty fine. Job done. I told you the yanks would crack it. (No pun intended again)

And how did you come across the news?

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is that what a rim job is? Fucking hell, no wonder the car washing cunt outside Sainsbury's looked at me in a happy way when I asked him for "a good rim job". Its just my wheels were very dirty.

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
On 23/03/2020 at 20:41, Earl of Punkape said:

Will you be returning to Afghanistan soon?

No but me and 50 of my cousins are going to move in with @judgetwi in his flat above a kebab shop and are getting jobs as taxi drivers.

4 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

No but me and 50 of my cousins are going to move in with @judgetwi in his flat above a kebab shop and are going to get jobs as taxi drivers.

Really?

Hopefully low-life’s such as yourself will riot so our excellent armed forces can despatch you to Allah and your 71 vestal baby camels 🐪 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Really?

Hopefully low-life’s such as yourself will riot so our excellent armed forces can despatch you to Allah and your 71 vestal baby camels 🐪 

Fuck off.

...Or we might move to Cheshire lol 😋

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BBCs advice on dealing with grief after the loss of a loved one in a lockdown comes from a bumboy vicar who lost his bumboy partner three months ago. You really could not make it up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-52048088

_111440297_revcoles.jpg

The cunt's just been shot in a Ch 5 whodunnit I'm watching.

It was you Pen in the Study with the revolver. 

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BBCs advice on dealing with grief after the loss of a loved one in a lockdown comes from a bumboy vicar who lost his bumboy partner three months ago. You really could not make it up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-52048088

_111440297_revcoles.jpg

This cunt used to be in erasure or some other mincers band in the eighties. Sack of shit.