CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Massive pile of bullshit leading to draconian population control at the hands of a plutocracy.

Not a title, but the plotline of many sci-fi flicks. One which will cease to be science fiction very soon when we're all being rounded up at gunpoint to work the fields and factories for the billionaire elite.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Massive pile of bullshit leading to draconian population control at the hands of a plutocracy.

Not a title, but the plotline of many sci-fi flicks. One which will cease to be science fiction very soon when we're all being rounded up at gunpoint to work the fields and factories for the billionaire elite.

Manor Park in Newham Eric My mate has just sent me a photo of a massive morgue they’re building in the field opposite his house. I’ll post it up in a minute. Fucking unreal mate.

On 01/04/2020 at 20:30, King Billy said:

Manor Park in Newham Eric My mate has just sent me a photo of a massive morgue they’re building in the field opposite his house. I’ll post it up in a minute. Fucking unreal mate.

Newham, eh? Are you sure he didn't say "mosque" rather than "morgue"? Autocorrect can be a cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.9FA80064-CB72-40CC-87E3-D8FCA91FDFAF.jpeg.45e2bfd94c5cb6bcf60911875c691ee5.jpeg

This just taken from his upstairs window. Apparently loads of residents have been going a bit mental about it and it’s for the new 4000 bed hospital at Canary Wharf. All refrigerated containers to stack up the stiffs. The NHS aren’t predicting a slowdown in the body count soon obviously. I wonder if they’ve sorted out a burger van yet? Or someone to drive round the streets in a tipper lorry shouting “Bring out your dead!!”

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You really should refrain from making assumptions based on nothing in particular. Anyone can join a hunt so long they have a horse, a little riding skill and some money. Anti-hunt sabs are from all walks of life and are far removed from jam and Jerusalem as can be.

Like you I've no problem with killing for the pot as long as it's done sustainably and with common sense but the killing for sport whether it be grouse, pheasant or fox is truly fucking pathetic and it's roots are deep within the class system bollocks which continues to hold our society back. All logic suggests driven grouse shooting should be banned immediately for the untold damage it does to other species, the unchecked slaughter of any poor cunt with tooth and claw and not to mention the flooding and massive release of CO2 when burning

I've tried to do some research into the negative effects of 50 million non native birds released annually into the British countryside but my previous employers wouldn't touch it with a stick as the opposition from the usuals would be difficult (NFU, Tory MPs, BACS)

As for sabbing, part of me would love to be involved but the very dregs of human scum the lords and ladies use as lackeys (blocking badger holes, catching fox cubs to be thrown to the hounds) would surely see me jailed for murder. Pieces of shit who should be lined up and disintegrated with 1000 rounds from a GPMG 

• Like 2