CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back in the 1950s E. B. Ford Was raising the issue of pheasants being released in large numbers as a factor in the extinction of the Heath Fritillary Butterfly in many of its former haunts. Further back in 1930s G Bramwell Evens (Romany of the BBC)was also asking similar questions re the same thing with pheasants and the desperate  campaign by gamekeepers to protect their "pampered pets" by trying to eliminate every hawk, fox, stoat or weasel with the end result that many farms were (and still are)  overrun with rats and other real pests. More recently it has been found that Pine Martins can virtually eliminate Grey Squirrels and allow the return of the Red Squirrels yet large shooting estates are still continuing to shoot every Pine Martin that dares to show to show its face.

Agreed. Release 1000s of non native birds in super abundance in a small wood and they'll hoover up anything they can- insects, spiders, slow worms, newts etc.

Its true that in some areas, Eire for example, greys are decreasing and reds are returning due to pine marten predation and pressure and possibly due to goshawks. Below is a goshawk nest in the FoD where the genocide of these tree rats continues apace.

nest2

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2017.2603

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/07/return-of-pine-martens-could-save-britains-red-squirrels-say-scientists

I've attended many lectures about the ongoing illegal persecution of birds of prey and mammals by the elite shooting set and its fucking shocking the slaughter that goes on. This is only the tip of the iceberg however. 

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/wildlife-and-the-law/wild-bird-crime/the-birdcrime-report/

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. Release 1000s of non native birds in super abundance in a small wood and they'll hoover up anything they can- insects, spiders, slow worms, newts etc.

Its true that in some areas, Eire for example, greys are decreasing and reds are returning due to pine marten predation and pressure and possibly due to goshawks. Below is a goshawk nest in the FoD where the genocide of these tree rats continues apace.

nest2

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/07/return-of-pine-martens-could-save-britains-red-squirrels-say-scientists

I've attended many lectures about the ongoing illegal persecution of birds of prey and mammals by the elite shooting set and its fucking shocking the slaughter that goes on. This is only the tip of the iceberg however. 

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/wildlife-and-the-law/wild-bird-crime/the-birdcrime-report/

@camberwell gypsy it would appear that Stubs has been in an hawkward situation Gyps.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I previously intimated, sabs come from all walks of life, all socio-economic classes and professions. Whilst there may be the odd student, anarchists are not welcome. Aside from being physically fit, sabs need to be disciplined and focus on the crew's safety, protecting the quarry by any legal means and recording evidence for submission to the authorities with a view to obtaining a criminal conviction. The last thing we need is a sab going rogue by instigating violence.

You appear to have a fascination with tory ladies and members of the WI. I won't enquire as to what event in your life piqued your interest but I append an image for your delight and delectation.

wi_hats.jpg

Regrettably, its not recorded if any of the ladies last experienced carnal knowledge around the time of Goose Green, or indeed were "gagging for it" at the time the photograph being taken.

The one in the foreground is attempting to grab the photographers cock. But having forgotten her bi-focals, has been rendered woefully bereft of spatial awareness.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

nest2

Do you get chips with these?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Humans beings exist in their billions- there's zero chance we'll go extinct what with every third world wallah and council estate dwelling scum bag shiting out cunt kids every other second. 

If you lived on an island and the thing was on fire what would you do- put the fire out so the island survives intact or concentrate your efforts on saving the humans that lived on said island?

All efforts should go into preserving and reinstating the living world on a massive scale which life itself depends. Huge areas of the planet should be emptied completely of humans and our destructive ways and every country should sign up to binding measures to reduce populations sustainably over the next 100 years. If the same effort was made on these vitally important issues as was to comic relief, sport aid, pudsey the cunting bear, save the children etc etc so billions of pounds could be sent to the third world where most of it is wasted, stolen or lost, we wouldn't be up shit street. The tiny amount that does get to source simply allows the population to increase again and again because the daft cunts don't have to drink water full of human shit anymore and 12 of their 30 kids now survive to breed again. One can apply the same population dynamics in reverse to many of our bird species for example the once common cuckoo- they need a large population base and excess of offspring to sustain their numbers but with destruction of habitat here and where they winter they have now reached a critical mass where this is now impossible and extinction is round the corner. 

Under the current speed of extinction and natural resources depletion, humans will be lucky to survive in their hundreds of millions or perhaps a lot less. As you know, we have pushed plants’ grain productivity at the cost of the strength. There may be an extra ten per cent or so to squeeze further and that’s that. 
I am in two minds about the replenishment of the species, as global warming is changing current conditions and simply adding volume and variety in any one area, without massive human die off and stable climate to balance the chain, may prove futile long term. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will you kids cut this out? There'll be no Easter eggs for you let me tell you  

Breaking news!

'Easter bunny dies after spreading jam and marmite on same piece of toast!'

Before he died, the bunny admitted that he was a victim of "mixin me toasties"

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Breaking news!

'Easter bunny dies after spreading jam and marmite on same piece of toast!'

Before he died, the bunny admitted that he was a victim of "mixin me toasties"

A bear and a rabbit were having a shit in the woods. The bear asked the rabbit "Does shit stick to your fir"?

"No" replied the rabbit. So the bear wiped his arse with him. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one in the foreground is attempting to grab the photographers cock. But having forgotten her bi-focals, has been rendered woefully bereft of spatial awareness.

Nahhh… Close call Eric, but It's DWF's casting couch for his forthcoming production of Old Mother Hubbard.  I've seen the rushes and have tapes from the boards. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Professional (lol) footballers should all commit suicide to reduce the number of potential hosts for Covid 19. It would also reduce the number of feckless cretin children,  riding the coattails of their parents in lieu of an actual career. Romeo Beckham for instance. Or Jesus of Nazareth. 

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Professional (lol) footballers should all commit suicide to reduce the number of potential hosts for Covid 19. It would also reduce the number of feckless cretin children,  riding the coattails of their parents in lieu of an actual career. Romeo Beckham for instance. Or Jesus of Nazareth. 

I just picked up some news from the beebs; cats and dogs are officially off the chink menu, for the time being. Pangolins, bats and pandas were not mentioned, so I presume fresh supplies will continue.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

In a glass beside your bed.

They are just like the stars, in that they come out every night. Though she does still have a glass leg and a wooden eye, whilst she talks with a limp and walks with a stutter. Apart from that, she is as sound as the one deaf ear which she keeps under her gusset. .