CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ok  you’re correct on this one. The House ie congress bring forward most legislation and then it goes to the senate. It looks like the senate which is majority republican are introducing this and fast tracking it probably by executive order of the President, bypassing congress. I don’t know the ins and outs of the process but they must have a process for doing it. Bloody right and all. Congress is a cesspit of cunts presently as shown by their obsession with removing Trump for the last few years instead of getting on with what they were elected to do. They will lose their majority in November probably. They are a complete shambles at the moment, much like our Labour Party, split between far left progressives and their traditional centre left. Fuck the lot of them.

As I understand it, Trump could've simply enacted this via executive order without going to congress or the senate but probably allowed somebody else to take the lead to avoid accusations from the democrats of acting dictatorial in an election year, which I think is going to pay dividends because if they try to block this while the US is facing a major crisis inflicted on it by the wilful negligence of the Chinese, the electorate will fucking crucify them in November. I suspect the purpose of the bill is not so much to punish individuals but to punish the Chinese companies they are associated with in anticipation of a catastrophic meltdown of the US economy as China is rapidly restarting its own and taking advantage. It not only gives Trump a means to prevent the Chinese engaging in vulture acquisition of US companies in an inevitable firesale but also a diplomatic stick to patriotically beat them with which will go down well with millions of laid off workers.

The democrats and Labour's current predicament is what happens when a student protest movement spills over into the real world and comes into contact with an already dissatisfied  majority who have to work for a living, are sick of being lectured on what to think and have little time for the hurt feelings of ungrateful minorities who are over represented in the corridors of power.  The most disturbing thing about the collapse of the left is that they don't have one person who can hold a debate without screaming accusations of being a Nazi or a misogynist at every cunt who disagrees with them. My major concern is that without effective opposition, the Tories will revert to the blatant arrogance and corruption that destroyed the the Major government and the thought of the current generation of Labour gaining power via a protest vote is a chilling one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just to clarify, the American legislature, "Congress" comprises of a lower house, "The House of Representatives" and the upper house, "The Senate". Either house can introduce legislation except in matters of revenue and taxation which only the HoR can introduce. There is no fast track which can bypass the HoR.  Whatever the outcome, this is gesture politics and in all probability be impossible to enforce. 

I remember reading somewhere that many people at the time said the same about using the RICO Act against La Cosa Nostra, now they're just a bunch of talk show guests or rotting in federal penitentiaries. If there's the political will and public support I wouldn't be at all surprised if this results in a US style kristallnacht across Hamburger land.

53 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

As I understand it, Trump could've simply enacted this via executive order without going to congress or the senate but probably allowed somebody else to take the lead to avoid accusations from the democrats of acting dictatorial in an election year, which I think is going to pay dividends because if they try to block this while the US is facing a major crisis inflicted on it by the wilful negligence of the Chinese, the electorate will fucking crucify them in November. I suspect the purpose of the bill is not so much to punish individuals but to punish the Chinese companies they are associated with in anticipation of a catastrophic meltdown of the US economy as China is rapidly restarting its own and taking advantage. It not only gives Trump a means to prevent the Chinese engaging in vulture acquisition of US companies in an inevitable firesale but also a diplomatic stick to patriotically beat them with which will go down well with millions of laid off workers.

The democrats and Labour's current predicament is what happens when a student protest movement spills over into the real world and comes into contact with an already dissatisfied  majority who have to work for a living, are sick of being lectured on what to think and have little time for the hurt feelings of ungrateful minorities who are over represented in the corridors of power.  The most disturbing thing about the collapse of the left is that they don't have one person who can hold a debate without screaming accusations of being a Nazi or a misogynist at every cunt who disagrees with them. My major concern is that without effective opposition, the Tories will revert to the blatant arrogance and corruption that destroyed the the Major government and the thought of the current generation of Labour gaining power via a protest vote is a chilling one.

There is a lot of misconception about US Presidential executive orders as many Presidents have found to their cost. Executive Orders are no more than formal instructions to government departments and agencies and such directives are only legitimate if the president  has been mandated by congressional legislation. This is why his executive order to "build the wall" came unstuck in a hurry - Congress wouldn't give him the money and Trump was forced to go to the Supreme Court to allow him to siphon some cash from the Defense (sic) budget to fund building a small section of wall.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is a lot of misconception about US Presidential executive orders as many Presidents have found to their cost. Executive Orders are no more than formal instructions to government departments and agencies and such directives are only legitimate if the president  has been mandated by congressional legislation. This is why his executive order to "build the wall" came unstuck in a hurry - Congress wouldn't give him the money and Trump was forced to go to the Supreme Court to allow him to siphon some cash from the Defense (sic) budget to fund building a small section of wall.

Do you really think he hadn't already anticipated that congress would kibosh it? The democrats were so eager to paint him as a racist, they completely ignored the public support for the wall in the border states which are slowly being overrun by illegal migration and Mexican drug cartels. Trump got his sums wrong but it was great for his approval ratings and he's doing the same here. If he makes an example of some well known Chinese companies, the millions of freshly unemployed are going to love him for it. If the democrats try to stop him, they will be labelled as traitors. Trump can't lose.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just had delivered a t shirt with  Pvte Frazer from Dads Army on the front with  "We're doomed, doomed"  on it. I'm wearing it tomorrow and am gonna go for a stroll down Lordship Lane in East Dulwich. That'll freak out the fucking middle class latte swillers as they queue outside M&S food hall. 

Sir Ian MacGregor was a cunt 

See the source image

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Do you really think he hadn't already anticipated that congress would kibosh it? The democrats were so eager to paint him as a racist, they completely ignored the public support for the wall in the border states which are slowly being overrun by illegal migration and Mexican drug cartels. Trump got his sums wrong but it was great for his approval ratings and he's doing the same here. If he makes an example of some well known Chinese companies, the millions of freshly unemployed are going to love him for it. If the democrats try to stop him, they will be labelled as traitors. Trump can't lose.

The difficulty with that argument is that for the first two years of President Trump's term the Republicans had control of both Houses. It wasn't 'til January last year that the GOP lost control of the House of Representatives. I take your point for the present situation but Trump and the Republicans run the risk of being accused of getting priorities wrong. There is the understandable notion that the administration were not only slow off the ball but they gave out what can only be charitably described as mixed messages at the outset of the crisis. With eleven Republican Governors yet to issue lockdown measures and a distinct lack of federal leadership, questions would be rightfully asked as to whether politicians should concentrate on sorting issues closer to home rather than making empty gestures in seizing assets of Chinese government individuals accused of suppressing information that should have been made available to the world. Its a good distraction but the "well known companies" have very little to do with the Chinese leadership's and bureaucrats non-disclosure.

On 02/04/2020 at 12:18, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. Release 1000s of non native birds in super abundance in a small wood and they'll hoover up anything they can- insects, spiders, slow worms, newts etc.

Its true that in some areas, Eire for example, greys are decreasing and reds are returning due to pine marten predation and pressure and possibly due to goshawks. Below is a goshawk nest in the FoD where the genocide of these tree rats continues apace.

nest2

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2017.2603

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/07/return-of-pine-martens-could-save-britains-red-squirrels-say-scientists

I've attended many lectures about the ongoing illegal persecution of birds of prey and mammals by the elite shooting set and its fucking shocking the slaughter that goes on. This is only the tip of the iceberg however. 

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/wildlife-and-the-law/wild-bird-crime/the-birdcrime-report/

The cunts have now got a licence to kill stoats to "protect livestock" .. stoats are vicious little cunts but I can't see them being a deadly threat to farm livestock.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The cunts have now got a licence to kill stoats to "protect livestock" .. stoats are vicious little cunts but I can't see them being a deadly threat to farm livestock.

Stoats can cause havoc to farmed game birds and a good game of chess.

0121.jpg

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Thursday night virtue signalling clapathon was definitely down on last week. Having said that there was some attention seeking cunt ringing a bell , like a primary school playground bell, the  fucking prick.

To be fair to the wankers round my way they may have a bit of trouble getting out their front doors..........what with all the bog rolls stacked up in their hall way.

What a load of bollocks!

cheer up Jewdy you miserable old dog. Spirit of the Blitz and all that. 

🔕

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The difficulty with that argument is that for the first two years of President Trump's term the Republicans had control of both Houses. It wasn't 'til January last year that the GOP lost control of the House of Representatives. I take your point for the present situation but Trump and the Republicans run the risk of being accused of getting priorities wrong. There is the understandable notion that the administration were not only slow off the ball but they gave out what can only be charitably described as mixed messages at the outset of the crisis. With eleven Republican Governors yet to issue lockdown measures and a distinct lack of federal leadership, questions would be rightfully asked as to whether politicians should concentrate on sorting issues closer to home rather than making empty gestures in seizing assets of Chinese government individuals accused of suppressing information that should have been made available to the world. Its a good distraction but the "well known companies" have very little to do with the Chinese leadership's and bureaucrats non-disclosure.

If I know anything about US elections then it is likely to be decided on how the incumbent President handles what is perceived to be an external threat to America's dominant position in the world. Nothing frightens Billy Ray and his all his cousins more than the thought of Uncle Sam being made to eat shit by a foreign power. Trump will bang the patriotic drum and remind everyone how it was the Democrats who did nothing during the Obama presidency to combat unfair Chinese trade practices while standing idle as millions of manufacturing jobs were exported to Asia but his slam dunk will be to paint China as something comparable to the Third Reich that's got its foot on America's throat and that my dear, will ignite a wave of jingoism that hasn't been seen since 9/11. While you're correct in pointing out that state governors are pissing around by not issuing lockdown orders, you can be sure Trump's political advertising machine is going to be saturating the airwaves with a barrage of anti Chinese rhetoric when the bodies start piling up at which point he will shift the blame on to said governors by siting the US government's "great tradition" of non interference in individual state's affairs or something along those lines.

With the exception of South Korea and Taiwan, I don't think any government has handled this decisively. The World Health Organization and its Chinese stooge Director General must bear some of the blame for that because they were given first dibs on the raw data from ground zero. They danced to Beijing's tune and misled their colleagues in constituent countries so Xi Jinping and his scumbag regime could indulge in their national pastime of saving face. The Western governments that bankroll the WHO should immediately relieve him and his staff from their positions without a vote for their collusion. If the rest of the world doesn't like it, let them spend their own money covering up the criminal negligence of murderous dictators.

• Like 2

a 62 year old man in hospital with coronavirus has been told that if his conditions worsens he will not be given a ventilator. This man has lived in the UK all of his life and contributed to the NHS every payday. If even one immigrant has a ventilator in the hospital in Gwent the family should demand that he receives that, the people that help pay for the nhs should receive treatment first, especially the elderly as they have paid the most.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

a 62 year old man in hospital with coronavirus has been told that if his conditions worsens he will not be given a ventilator. This man has lived in the UK all of his life and contributed to the NHS every payday. If even one immigrant has a ventilator in the hospital in Gwent the family should demand that he receives that, the people that help pay for the nhs should receive treatment first, especially the elderly as they have paid the most.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Anybody over a certain age, including those in care homes, the sick & disabled etc. can contact 111 NHS until they're blue in the face. Hospitals, wont take them.  It's a travesty Edd. Try completing the online 111 NHS Emergency facility. It crashes as soon as you tell them your gasping for breath. Fact.

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I cannot disagree with a single point you’ve made. The fact is that Trump isn’t enacting far right policies. He’s simply trying to undo some of the damage done by Obama, Bush and Bill Clinton and the left can only scream and shout and spend  every hour of every day consumed by irrational anger and hate. They have no interest in rational debate because they have nothing to bring to the table which could stand up to scrutinisation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What like Huawei? State funded and state controlled  and has numerous Ex British security services on the payroll. Not to mention 12 billion pounds from the U.K. taxpayer via David Cameron. Can you not smell  a rotten mackerel?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I cannot disagree with a single point you’ve made. The fact is that Trump isn’t enacting far right policies. He’s simply trying to undo some of the damage done by Obama, Bush and Bill Clinton and the left can only scream and shout and spend  every hour of every day consumed by irrational anger and hate. They have no interest in rational debate because they have nothing to bring to the table which could stand up to scrutinisation.

If any PM or President was aware of what awaits them, none of them race into No.10 or The Whitehouse. Blair had to wake-up one morning to deal with cow disease & Di snuffing it for example and no other cunt would have wanted his job. Trump's the best president the yanks have had when you look at those that you've named (and several more besides) and if wasn't for the shit that he'll now ultimately be most remembered for, then "America Would Be Great Again" for the larger majority, but I guess we'll never witness how he intended to do the impossible, even though he's my kinda guy as I'm partial to Muppets. As for Boris, he's been conveniently tucked away to avoid any more embarrassing revelations which are all a bit "hush-hush..."    

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What like Huawei? State funded and state controlled  and has numerous Ex British security services on the payroll. Not to mention 12 billion pounds from the U.K. taxpayer via David Cameron. Can you not smell  a rotten mackerel?

All Huaweis are to be closed. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A few 5G masts have been vandalised in the UK in the last few days. Can’t say I’m really surprised. There’s a lot more and worse to come I suspect.

… its a Huawei to Hell, then by the sound of it. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Is this legit? I will post this on some fucking hardcore websites that will ensure that no foreign bastard will get treated before this man unless they want a fucking demo outside their doors.

18 hours ago, ratcum said:

Excellent analysis WC. If you want to buy copper ore anywhere in Africa, you have to go through Mr. Wong. The sneaky cunt offers to build a railway for Johnny African (who let's face can't carve wood into anything other than dildo shaped animals), and then quietly extends the line into the middle of nowhere. Except it isn't nowhere, it's were the massive deposits of chalcopyrite are found.  Johnny African still doesn't twig, as he's still got his dildo, and thinks Mr. Wong must collect worthless rock and send it back home for a laugh. Millions of tons of it. He also gives Johnny some coloured beads and lets him carry on FGMing 11 year old girls.

gillette.jpg

The chinks better watch their backs in brownie land. Africans can’t nibble the vermin-plundered oil, ores, wood, rubber, diamonds or rare minerals,  but one missing chink in a pot is better than ten in a bush.

31 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is this legit? I will post this on some fucking hardcore websites that will ensure that no foreign bastard will get treated before this man unless they want a fucking demo outside their doors.

Eddie still has axle grease on his dungarees from 72 hours clinging to the underside of a lorry load of mung beans from Botswana in 1998. Apparently he misheard Tony Blair on BBC World Service in his family hut and thought everyone was welcome. As it turned out he hadn’t misheard the jug eared bastard and he was welcomed at Dover with a garland of Granny Smiths and  rhubarb, and Peter, sorry Lord  Mangledbum  had a spare room to rent at the time. The rest as they say is history. Ed has excelled and now runs one of the biggest retail stolen and counterfeit car spares outlets in London (not all of London). He’s also been in a long term masochistic relationship with Roops and signs multi million pound contracts on a daily basis. Anyway getting back on topic I would say he’s definitely lying.

Glad to be of help.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I'm well aware of China's appalling human rights record, but you seem to have flown off a tangent. The issue was American politicians advocating prosecuting their Chinese counterparts, remember? You know, the story that you thought was fake news. AFAIK, Huawei is not responsible for the crisis in China.

I realise you think Trump is the second coming and is clearing up after Clinton, Bush and Obama but the fact is that in May 2018 your hero disbanded the National Security Council's and the Department of Homeland Security's  entire global health security units. For good measure he also reduced the headcount from 49 to 10 of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. After the Ebola scare Obama charged the three govt agencies to develop policies and procedure in the event of another health pandemic. This also included stockpiling medical equipment and PPE. Your boy pared it back. Since covid-19 came to international attention Trump initially called "hoax" then he told his country there was nothing to worry about as coronavirus would "magically disappear". Once he realised the game was up he commenced on his daily spin blaming everyone one but himself for America's lack of preparedness. As I recall he gave himself a ten out of ten.

• Like 2