CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

Guest Stoolstabber500
11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Am I keeping you awake at night? Try raiding the fridge, oh no you can't because the food banks are closed and the supermarkets are not admitting the unwashed with lice infestations. Have a wash in the canal and make yourself look more presentable, you filthy binrat.

Hows things on your council estate in the soufff today?, did you collect your dole money with your Adidas tracksuit bottoms tucked into your dirty, falling apart 13 year old £10 Fila trainers?

Greasy bowl top faggot who buys his Y-fronts from Primark 😆

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hows things on your council estate in the soufff today?, did you collect your dole money with your Adidas tracksuit bottoms tucked into your dirty, falling apart 13 year old £10 Fila trainers?

Greasy bowl top faggot who buys his Y-fronts from Primark 😆

wad ?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fucking know it is. That and I'm stuck on the Bog after drinking too much lager. Fizzy gravy as @Eric Cuntman would say.

I myself try to refrain from personal insults during arguments - someone once told me its the last ditch attempt divvies trying to hide the fact that they're rattled. 

Lager? 

3470ed6d83a32a2efd7ca7e7a169a9c5--bar-quotes-crazy-quotes.jpg

On 11 April 2020 at 00:44, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’ll be glad to know there’s already talk of a re-release of You’ll Never Walk Alone, sung by the squad into TikTok then cobbled together for charity release. Half of them will have to be told unlike most times they perform into their iPad there is no need to masturbate furiously. What’s your take on the Kyle Walker sex party story Neil? Have you seen pictures of the £2k brass involved? Marks out of ten?

If it's the same slag who sold her story to the sun (?) she's a big boned, tat covered, disease spreading whore. What fucking cunt of bloke actually find these plastic cum receptacles sexy?

Guest Bernard Fuck
22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

She looks like a Madame Tussauds fuck up of Genghis Khan's Down's syndrome afflicted sister.

Louise added: 'Kyle really should know better'

This low rent trollope looks like a poundland Katie Price, I sincerely  hope the paparazzi are going to be there when her Botox starts disintegrating. 2 grand? Maybe if she pays me in cash and digs her own hole under the patio.

Guest 'eavensabove

Of course the biggest casualties of covipox, are The Yanomami's, an Amazonian diatribespecies, that have been struck-down during rehearsals of their rain dance which was due to be witnessed by the tourist idiots from USA that pay upwards of $10,000 to watch the fuckers whip-up a whirling dervish in "traditional costumes" purchased from Amazon for £1.99...  However, quite how these indigenous selfish-isolators became infected in the first place, still remains a mystery, as not only are they completely cut-off from the outside world (the nearest Tesco's for example is a good  5 weeks travel away by wankabark canoe) they are still as yet to be discovered and nobody knows that they there.

The 15-year-old boy from the Yanomami indigenous tribe lived in a remote village such as this one.   

4 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

This low rent trollope looks like a poundland Katie Price, I sincerely  hope the paparazzi are going to be there when her Botox starts disintegrating. 2 grand? Maybe if she pays me in cash and digs her own hole under the patio.

But would you go in balls deep Burny? I suspect you'd need a plank strapped to yer back and yer todger lagged with kingspan just to touch the sides

Guest Bernard Fuck
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

But would you go in balls deep Burny? I suspect you'd need a plank strapped to yer back and yer todger lagged with kingspan just to touch the sides

Her gob is big but not too big, if all else fails I'd resort to a damn good fisting until the pips squeaked.

22 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Her gob is big but not too big, if all else fails I'd resort to a damn good fisting until the pips squeaked.

I'm guessing her haddock sluice looks and smells like rotting fish, squid and whale guts left in the midday sun

And daft cunt walker paid two grand for it to sit on his face

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm guessing her haddock sluice looks and smells like rotting fish, squid and whale guts left in the midday sun

And daft cunt walker paid two grand for it to sit on his face

No doubt, Neil's just splashed his Y-fronts.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nick J
On 08/04/2020 at 20:56, Trucking Funt said:

The depression never ended up there. Every cunt you meet from Yorkshire is still fucking moaning about some colliery or cotton mill closing in 1929 and their grandparents being forced into cannibalism.

There are no cotton mills in Yorkshire. Facts straight please before silly southern prejudice based on nothing.

On 12/04/2020 at 09:05, Stubby Pecker said:

If it's the same slag who sold her story to the sun (?) she's a big boned, tat covered, disease spreading whore. What fucking cunt of bloke actually find these plastic cum receptacles sexy?

Usually the meat heads that can be found in the low rent nightclubs, wearing a tee-shirt one size too small to show off their biceps and this fucking abysmal fashion of drain pipe strides, that finish 3 inches above their ankles and no socks. 

On 08/04/2020 at 12:38, Trucking Funt said:

Ex stripper Linda Lusardi got on my fucking tits (no pun intended) this morning by booing about her "brush with death" on GMB because she had a bit of shortness of breath and a dose of the shits. According to her account, it all started with vomiting and diarrhoea and when she was first tested it was negative but had "zero" oxygen in her blood. She wasn't put on a ventilator at any time and wasn't put in ICU but was so fucking ill she managed to bore every other cunt to death with hourly updates about her "battle" and asking her "fans" to pray for her via twatter. Now the old mutton has made such a miraculous recovery she can do lengthy TV interviews without the slightest wheeze and have a shitloads of glam shots taken of her in full make up for gossip mags while grinning like a rapist in a nunnery.

26946248-8199381-image-m-25_1586333546803.jpg

Getting better: On Friday Linda revealed she's returned home after 10 days in hospital as she continues to recover from the virus

Linda Lusarsehole.