CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queen to Address Nation

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Bill Stickers

If there’s one thing that isn’t going fix the coronavirus, it’s giving a demented old benefit scrounger a national platform to pontificate on meaningless shite.

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

His wife might be sent to Kanada given she’s got needlework skills and the Selection officer might want a curiosity fuck. I fear she wouldn’t last long mind, stripes are sooo last year. 

I could arrange an initial response meeting for that swarthy cum-flecked bucket-fanny'd sow with the Oskar Dirlewanger Appreciation Society just to break the ice if necessary.

Having a uterus like a damaged shipping container isn't commensurate with the vanguard of haute couture, so I suspect Beckham is now reduced to just back-scuttling her. Her sphincter must look like a pustular stoma bag filled to the brim with chopped liver these days.

Richard E Grant is a cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I could arrange an initial response meeting for that swarthy cum-flecked bucket-fanny'd sow with the Oskar Dirlewanger Appreciation Society just to break the ice if necessary.

Having a uterus like a damaged shipping container isn't commensurate with the vanguard of haute couture, so I suspect Beckham is now reduced to just back-scuttling her. Her sphincter must look like a pustular stoma bag filled to the brim with chopped liver these days.

Richard E Grant is a cunt.

He was a bit of a sinister cunt. Otto Skorzeny, now there's a hard cunt's hard cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

If there’s one thing that isn’t going fix the coronavirus, it’s giving a demented old benefit scrounger a national platform to pontificate on meaningless shite.

..unless she shows a bit of pink Billy. Okay it might not exactly look pink these days, more like an arab's toe, but still.

👅

• Like 1

On 05/04/2020 at 00:23, judgetwi said:

Not to mention the fashionable lampshades that could be made out of his multi tattooed skin.

Herr Oberst?

Sorry Judge, I have no connection to your bête noire, I am a purely independent cunt. I just hate Beckham and his self-publicising, social media whoring, family.

And I am NOT anti-Semitic, in the least.

The mention of concentration camps was a reference to Beckham's tattoos and shaven head, nothing more.