CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour covid efnic moan

Stubby Pecker

With the Labour Party now a non entity the daft cunts are trying any bullshite to get noticed

Apparenty the death toll from chink flu is 35% johnnies from ethic backgrounds so labour have called on the government to launch an urgent enquiry, like they've got nothing else to do of course. With most of the cases in urban centres and the ethic "minorities" in London running at 40% I'd say theyre underrepresented in the capital.

If labour are so fucking concerned perhaps they should do their own research into the cultures of the non whites who've croaked it? Family size, understanding of English, religious practices and superstitions may all play a part in how this may have spread in these communities

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With the Labour Party now a non entity the daft cunts are trying any bullshite to get noticed

Apparenty the death toll from chink flu is 35% johnnies from ethic backgrounds so labour have called on the government to launch an urgent enquiry, like they've got nothing else to do of course. With most of the cases in urban centres and the ethic "minorities" in London running at 40% I'd say theyre underrepresented in the capital.

If labour are so fucking concerned perhaps they should do their own research into the cultures of the non whites who've croaked it? Family size, understanding of English, religious practices and superstitions may all play a part in how this may have spread in these communities

Indeed, one of the reasons why Italy and Spain have done so badly out of this is the high incidence of intergenerational households.

Guest Bernard Fuck

Where's me violin.....Perhaps if they stop fucking their cousins and living 15 to a house, mobbing Poundland and Iceland stores and holding bombing seminars in their 'places of worship' then the concept of social distancing could help them. Not that I want that to happen.

Fuck 'em, this is a great leveller. the elephant in the room here is of course that the majority of deaths are white yet I see no wayciiiiists getting shirty about that.I'm sure we'll see disproportionate compensation paid out to offer a grovelling apology on behalf of this bigoted virus,this bigoted Ching Chong virus.

"Because it comes from China.........Chi-na."

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, one of the reasons why Italy and Spain have done so badly out of this is the high incidence of intergenerational households.

And the liberally applied kisses. I'm surprised France still exists.

Vitamin D is important to the immune system. It is produced in the skin when exposed to sunlight; black skin produces it more slowly and in gloomy  northern climates this can lead to a deficiency and hence, greater vulnerability.

This bloke knows what he's talking about:

Edited by Mrs Roops
Link repair

14 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

And the liberally applied kisses. I'm surprised France still exists.

I ordered 2 t shirts today, both manufactured in the good ole US of A. One says ‘Corona virus   Made in China’ The other just says ‘FUCK CHINA’. Maybe I’m going a bit stir crazy but I don’t feel that. I really can’t wait for the first cunt to say something when I wear one of them. Some cunt is gonna pay for this shit.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The police are doing absolutely fuck all about the special ones gathering in mosques. I went past the one near me on Friday and there must have been at least 10 people around the entrance. As usual, our public servants are bowing to shariah law.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I ordered 2 t shirts today, both manufactured in the good ole US of A. One says ‘Corona virus   Made in China’ The other just says ‘FUCK CHINA’. Maybe I’m going a bit stir crazy but I don’t feel that. I really can’t wait for the first cunt to say something when I wear one of them. Some cunt is gonna pay for this shit.

The garments are most likely (99.99%) to have been made in China, Bangladesh or some other slave shit creek, then only printed in the US. Make sure to wash them well  before wearing. 

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still it hasn’t stopped the BAME community wankers and the apologist left wanting an inquiry at this moment in time..... like that’s going to fucking happen.... as to why such a large percentage of browns and noirs are infected and dying.    Inter generational households is but one reason.   Continued group gatherings at places of prayer way too late in the outbreak another cause.  Inherent problems with obesity, heart and diabetes in certain communities is a further reason.  Cultural reasons based around kissing and touching when greeting  in Spanish and Italian  communities contributed no doubt.   Then there is the possibility that certain gene pools may not have the immunity to this flu virus that others have.    Not only may it be targeted against old and sick but also certain other groups.   It’s usually the old and the very young..... but the young appear to have dodged a bullet.... up to now.

Of course the sick cunts in these BAME left wing ideology groups can’t help kicking  up some blame and victim stories.  It’s their very existence to do so.   They are trying to say it’s because black people live in poor conditions and do all the shit jobs in dangerous hospitals.       But actually it’s just the way it is.... the virus isn’t fucking racist.   It just kills who it wants.   No cure.  Even if you are white.    You fucking daft BAME complaining cunts.

should be given Zero airtime in these circumstances..... 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The police are doing absolutely fuck all about the special ones gathering in mosques. I went past the one near me on Friday and there must have been at least 10 people around the entrance. As usual, our public servants are bowing to shariah law.

Yes....but the BAME community want an inquiry into why so many beards and peacefuls are dying....... well you have given one of the answers.  Keep the doors open and keep the police jus driving by is my view.

did you see that old Iman on the TV in interview in February... he said they would pray and that would be their protection.  Sky reported he has died.   Silly cunt.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes....but the BAME community want an inquiry into why so many beards and peacefuls are dying....... well you have given one of the answers.  Keep the doors open and keep the police jus driving by is my view.

did you see that old Iman on the TV in interview in February... he said they would pray and that would be their protection.  Sky reported he has died.   Silly cunt.

I think this puts everything into perspective....

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

should be given Zero airtime in these circumstances..... 

The Woke brigade should be given zero airtime in any circumstances with one exception, if they were all rounded up and machine gunned into mincemeat.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Woke brigade should be given zero airtime in any circumstances with one exception, if they were all rounded up and machine gunned into mincemeat.

Even the universities are getting fucked off with them now the government has threatened to strip them of funding if there is anymore de-platforming. Hopefully, if the political landscape continues to shift to the right, the fucking leftards will commit mass suicide and the rest of us won't have to endure anymore of their childish tantrums.

• Like 1