CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Just to be on the safe side, it has been announced today that this years Grand Prix will be held behind closed doors.

Nostalgic GIF

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

On 25/04/2020 at 21:19, judgetwi said:

You know what Marjorie?.......I’m beginning to think this “ no inter member acrimony” rule isn’t really working. In fact, as we tower block residents (REMEMBER GRENFELL!) often say, it’s shot to shit. I was going to ask your opinion but then I remembered you  are a convicted criminal so you don’t believe rules apply to you in the first place.

So I won’t bother. 😁

Seeing as you're one of the main instigators of "inter member acrimony" on this bizarre piss taking site. I strongly suggest you fuck right off, before I make you run to Roops again.

Hypocritical, crippled, halfwit cunt.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2020 at 11:10, Mrs Roops said:

No fire down below Maj, my natural colouring is raven haired. TBH I did once blow off a taff (not a miner) when I was fifteen or sixteen. What can I say? I was young, emotionally naïve and had yet to comprehend the sex thang. It took a couple of years to understand the male species, especially weak characters like yourself who are easily manipulated by sex or rather the denial of same but I digress...

I guess we'll still have wait for some of your much vaunted "out of the box" thinking in your insults rather than the farrago of re-heated forum clichés so colour me disappointed.

Mrs Roops how on earth does your estrogen scattered brain reach the conclusion I'm easily manipulated by the offer of sex? That's one hell of a bizarre statement to make you pompous prat.

I'm actually still waiting for you to see the big picture of why and how recent wars were engineered for the pillaging of natural resources. You're certainly intelligent, but your fragile belief system traps you, and you're sadly a believer of all you read in the Guardian et al. I hope one day you wake up and can see through the smoke and mirrors. I'm not going to hold my breath though, as I've quoted you before "common sense is unfortunately not a prerequisite of intelligence."

I'm certainly not a week character, and I wonder if you could handle a couple of years at her majesty's pleasure? I doubt it. Then to turn things 180 degrees, and then earn a degree in software engineering ( no pun intended). Work incredibly hard and became a respected coder, and put the past to bed. I'd class that as character building missis!

Guest Piston
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Mrs Roops how on earth does your estrogen scattered brain reach the conclusion I'm easily manipulated by the offer of sex? That's one hell of a bizarre statement to make you pompous prat.

I'm actually still waiting for you to see the big picture of why and how recent wars were engineered for the pillaging of natural resources. You're certainly intelligent, but your fragile belief system traps you, and you're sadly a believer of all you read in the Guardian et al. I hope one day you wake up and can see through the smoke and mirrors. I'm not going to hold my breath though, as I've quoted you before "common sense is unfortunately not a prerequisite of intelligence."

I'm certainly not a week character, and I wonder if you could handle a couple of years at her majesty's pleasure? I doubt it. Then to turn things 180 degrees, and then earn a degree in software engineering ( no pun intended). Work incredibly hard and became a respected coder, and put the past to bed. I'd class that as character building missis!

Well I certainly am. Is there something wrong with you?

No issues re  manipulation, the problem is a shortage of offers. Gyps? Roops? Anybody (female!)?

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

More worrying it took you two and a half days to formulate the above piece of cack...

As for my scattered brain conclusions and after viewing your analysis on whom I may or may not have orally pleasured then I would contend that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, though I actually suggested you are the sort of week-minded sap that is easily manipulated by the denial of sex

I note that you've trotted out yet more tin-hattery, naturally without any evidence, and no doubt based on a YouTube vid (18 views) by Sid Bonkers though you have miraculously changed the central premise: Your original assertion that 9/11 was an inside job to cover up a misappropriation of $2.3 trillion out of a then US Defense budget of $0.33 trillion (still not worked that one out), now you infer that the resulting Afghan war was engineered to pillage the country's natural resources though I am at loss to understand how Uncle Sam materially benefitted after spending $2.4 trillion in prosecuting the conflict.

You certainly are a week character - you asserted that your role in the failed drug smuggling role was not that of a significant or leading actor which leaves only having a "lesser role", that is you were cajoled, coerced, persuaded or otherwise manipulated into criminality by your more dominant brother and cousin. My concern for you is limited to that you didn't have to pick up the communal-shower soap too often.

Finally giving a gig economy data-inputter some batch files to play with does not make you a coder, "respected" or otherwise, though I accept you seem well versed in Bollux++

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

More worrying it took you two and a half days to formulate the above piece of cack...

As for my scattered brain conclusions and after viewing your analysis on whom I may or may not have orally pleasured then I would contend that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, though I actually suggested you are the sort of week-minded sap that is easily manipulated by the denial of sex

I note that you've trotted out yet more tin-hattery, naturally without any evidence, and no doubt based on a YouTube vid (18 views) by Sid Bonkers though you have miraculously changed the central premise: Your original assertion that 9/11 was an inside job to cover up a misappropriation of $2.3 trillion out of a then US Defense budget of $0.33 trillion (still not worked that one out), now you infer that the resulting Afghan war was engineered to pillage the country's natural resources though I am at loss to understand how Uncle Sam materially benefitted after spending $2.4 trillion in prosecuting the conflict.

You certainly are a week character - you asserted that your role in the failed drug smuggling role was not that of a significant or leading actor which leaves only having a "lesser role", that is you were cajoled, coerced, persuaded or otherwise manipulated into criminality by your more dominant brother and cousin. My concern for you is limited to that you didn't have to pick up the communal-shower soap too often.

Finally giving a gig economy data-inputter some batch files to play with does not make you a coder, "respected" or otherwise, though I accept you seem well versed in Bollux++

On the ropes again, or should that be on the Roops.

Of course I'm gonna try and minimise my involvement in a criminal act resulting in a court case, It's called mitigation. Especially when your other defendants are happy for this picture to be painted.

Any woman who posts a picture of herself bent over a cheap sofa on a website, is either incredibly in insecure or just a bit of a slag.

You're a bullshiter Roops. The international businesswoman of capital investments who manages to be on here 24/7.

You don't know me, so leave out the cod psychology, and fuck off, obviously.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Of course I'm gonna try and minimise my involvement in a criminal act resulting in a court case, It's called mitigation. Especially when your other defendants are happy for this picture to be painted.

Any woman who posts a picture of herself bent over a cheap sofa on a website, is either incredibly in insecure or just a bit of a slag.

You're a bullshiter Roops. The international businesswoman of capital investments who manages to be on here 24/7.

Funny, I thought it was an exercise in shameless exhibitionism. :unsure:

Make your mind up, you very clearly stated that you were an "entrepreneur" meeting demand, that explanation transmogrified to "an adventure gone wrong" and then onto something akin to being a clueless drug mule.

Incidentally, I'm employed in the HiTech manufacturing industry and not in the financial investment sector and I was off the site for 20 hours prior to my previous post.

But hey-ho, nothing screams louder about being on the ropes than a weak sap changing the story(ies) and diverting the debate subject, eh?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hear all weak

Guest 'eavensabove

SOCIAL DISTANCING (SD)

We will all have to adapt in the new world, as SD becomes our future. No longer will you be able to sit in the office next to your fellow man, and you'll only be able to order your pint in an orderly fashion once it is your turn to enter your local. A table for two will be a minimum of 6ft long at the curry house and scrub-downs and/or sheep-dips will be compulsory at Lidyls & Wikes. Handshakes will be a criminal offence and if you be Inuit then the practice of nose-rubbing will land you 6 months inside. All acts of close intimacy with your loved one will need to fall within the boundaries of SD less you catch something nasty... You may therefore wish to follow in the footsteps of Roops & Spot, who have very kindly donated a pictorial guideline on how you should behave.  

See the source image 

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If Roops had bent over an expensive Chesterfield sofa would you have thought her more classy and less of a slag? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Funny, I thought it was an exercise in shameless exhibitionism. :unsure:

Make your mind up, you very clearly stated that you were an "entrepreneur" meeting demand, that explanation transmogrified to "an adventure gone wrong" and then onto something akin to being a clueless drug mule.

Incidentally, I'm employed in the HiTech manufacturing industry and not in the financial investment sector and I was off the site for 20 hours prior to my previous post.

But hey-ho, nothing screams louder about being on the ropes than a weak sap changing the story(ies) and diverting the debate subject, eh?

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If Roops had bent over an expensive Chesterfield sofa would you have thought her more classy and less of a slag? 

Can somebody clue me in here? this sounds interesting!!

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Can somebody clue me in here? this sounds interesting!!

They're taking a cigarette during a game of chess.  

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope, and I'm not a gynaecologist but I'd have taken a fucking good look at it for her.

Guest Bernard Fuck
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would be too busy with Susan Boyle to care about anything else...

Lol.

Only in your inadequate imagination.

That particular person has been mentioned in your responses before now, are you attempting an admission of some sort on your part or is it just part of the online persona you wish to project along with that of a skinny toff weakling?

Strange combo, are you sure you're on the right site for such an admission?

(lol)

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Nope, and I'm not a gynaecologist but I'd have taken a fucking good look at it for her.

You should try wallpapering your hallway through the letter-box. Only then can you be a true gyno. 

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You should try wallpapering your hallway through the letter-box. Only then can you be a true gyno. 

I'll give that a good go too, I've a bit of paste left over from the last attempt at doing the ceiling.