CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Pain

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You really are quite fragile aren't you. It wasn't a question.

Friday... Isolation... No croissant. It takes its toll. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sainsbury's chicken chow-mein is really good. Splash an extra bit of soy sauce on it though. I haven't punched anyone for 6 weeks Eavens. I'm all fucked in the head.

… and it's only week 4 Eric! Even my windows are starting to look smash-able just for the hell of it.

Can you get panes sorted on the NHS 111 Help Line?    

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

… and it's only week 4 Eric! Even my windows are starting to look smash-able just for the hell of it.

Can you get panes sorted on the NHS 111 Help Line?    

Leave the windows be. Punch fuck out of the internal doors. It's cheaper.

And, I think you meant 'The Pisseiden Invention'

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Leave the windows be. Punch fuck out of the internal doors. It's cheaper.

And, I think you meant 'The Pisseiden Invention'

Me doors are solid oak. and I've only just washed me hands... have decided to have a bonfire today, that should upset the natives and stir the fuckers up a bit. I'll do a head & bucket o' water count... it will be The Personoids Avdenture.   

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Me doors are solid oak. and I've only just washed me hands... have decided to have a bonfire today, that should upset the natives and stir the fuckers up a bit. I'll do a head & bucket o' water count... it will be The Personoids Avdenture.   

It's like living through groundhog day. Everytime you switch the news on it's some fucking talking head, rabbiting on telling us everything we already fucking know about this shitfest, live from their loft conversion (you'll see) or in front of their unimpressive bookshelves. 

I've got a punchbag in my garden gym. You wouldn't believe the fucking punishment I've meted out to it. Unfortunately the paper mask of St.David of Beckham, that's stuck to it, has been totally  destroyed. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like living through groundhog day. Everytime you switch the news on it's some fucking talking head, rabbiting on telling us everything we already fucking know about this shitfest, live from their loft conversion (you'll see) or in front of their unimpressive bookshelves. 

I've got a punchbag in my garden gym. You wouldn't believe the fucking punishment I've meted out to it. Unfortunately the paper mask of St.David of Beckham, that's stuck to it, has been totally  destroyed. 

You aint fucking wrong gyps. As if it wasn't nauseating enough to watch & listen to these plebs fronting their pitiful 'shows' we now have to suffer the indignity of experiencing the shit & tat and their despicable décor & nookie holes filled with all manner of shite to emphasise the one and only thing of importance in their mundane lives: A Bafta.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You aint fucking wrong gyps. As if it wasn't nauseating enough to watch & listen to these plebs fronting their pitiful 'shows' we now have to suffer the indignity of experiencing the shit & tat and their despicable décor & nookie holes filled with all manner of shite to emphasise the one and only thing of importance in their mundane lives: A Bafta.

Thursday's gonna be the prize turd in the toilet bowl. It's the Big Night In, starring  Sir Lenny (I detest the british empire but I'll take a knighthood) Henry and every cunt you could imagine taking part. It seems self isolating cannot stop these cunts plastering their fizzoggs all over our flat screens. Vast numbers of poor cunts are fretting over whether they'll ever have a job again or what happens when their loan holidays stop but will be guilt tripped by a load of rich cunts into giving to charity. 

Anyone got a David Walliams face mask for my punchbag? 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

James May has just raised his head above the parapet to say much the same thing, #listento me all there trying to appear be relevant but sitting in terror as their £100million fortune drops by £10 a day but omitting to mention that they carry much of the blame for helping to create and promote the kind of global society where these kind of pandemics were eventually bound to occur and thrive in.

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everytime you switch the news on it's some fucking talking head, rabbiting on telling us everything we already fucking know about this shitfest, live from their loft conversion (you'll see) or in front of their unimpressive bookshelves. 

My virtual Zoom background is a panoramic landscape of planet Cestus III.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thursday's gonna be the prize turd in the toilet bowl. It's the Big Night In, starring  Sir Lenny (I detest the british empire but I'll take a knighthood) Henry and every cunt you could imagine taking part. Ot seems self isolating cannot stop these cunts plastering their fizzoggs all over our flat screens. Vast numbers of poor cunts are fretting over whether they'll ever have a job again or what happens when their loan holidays stop but will be guilt tripped by a load of rich cunts into giving to charity. 

Anyone got a David Walliams face mask for my punchbag? 

? Now, he's one cunt that my valves can't cope with in the slightest Gyps. I'd wager that the cunt has already come-up with a poxy nose-shape to resemble the COVID structure (just for a laugh) and will be pleading for some groats to send to the poor little fuckers in bongoland, whilst Blob Gerdolph announces "INDOOR MASK AID" and Venessa Phelps flashes her tits for "The Save The PPE Fund"... I can only hold my breath with eager anticipation to see how Alice Appleton & Nicki Clapwoman, front "Escape to The Country" from a crack-den in Railton Rd, Brixton.

I'll swap me Walliams (nose missing, eyes gorged out) for a Gloria Hunniford or an Angela Rippon in any reasonable condition. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

My virtual Zoom background is a panoramic landscape of planet Cestus III.

Re-focus to the Western hemisphere and tell us what Roops is wearing? 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

? Now, he's one cunt that my valves can't cope with in the slightest Gyps. I'd wager that the cunt has already come-up with a poxy nose-shape to resemble the COVID structure (just for a laugh) and will be pleading for some groats to send to the poor little fuckers in bongoland, whilst Blob Gerdolph announces "INDOOR MASK AID" and Venessa Phelps flashes her tits for "The Save The PPE Fund"... I can only hold my breath with eager anticipation to see how Alice Appleton & Nicki Clapwoman, front "Escape to The Country" from a crack-den in Railton Rd, Brixton.

I'll swap me Walliams (nose missing, eyes gorged out) for a Gloria Hunniford or an Angela Rippon in any reasonable condition. 

Walliams really freezes my shit. The cunt minces about like a third division Kenneth Williams "ooohing and aaaahing" look at me I'm not gay though I'm married. The cunt was advertising the Big Night In wearing a towel round his chest and his head in a  towelling turban. He's so far back in the closet he's in fucking Narnia. 

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Walliams really freezes my shit. The cunt minces about like a third division Kenneth Williams "ooohing and aaaahing" look at me I'm not gay though I'm married. The cunt was advertising the Big Night In wearing a towel round his chest and his head in a  towelling turban. He's so far back in the closet he's in fucking Narnia. 

Who or what the fuck is he for anyway? An author? A comedian? My arse. Oh, the cunt can swim, whoop-fucking-eee. Shit has got more talent or worthiness than that fucking dork. He's enough to make anybody vomit, let alone those that have even heard of the plank. Television has a lot to answer for Gyps, and it sure aint prime-entertainment for its isolated licence payers. It's never been in such a dire state. There's no better example than the here and now, as to why licence fees should be scrapped along with the current fuck-wits employed by "The Beeb"... Flog yer flat screen, and go for an Etch-a-sketch. 

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck me. It’s just been on the news that there’s a fucking virus escaped from China. What’s a virus?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck me. It’s just been on the news that there’s a fucking virus escaped from China. What’s a virus?

Well, in simple terms, it begins with a "stoo" spreads like "L"  with a "stabber" and is rabid up North, with 5000 confirmed cases.  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@eavans went into the cooler around the time the virus first appeared and then came out of the cooler around the time the virus was running amok 🤔

I'll show you a poxy virus, you dope. I aint been anywhere close to no fucking cooler, I left & returned by my own accord, and its 'eavens with an "e" and an '

You'd do well to remember that, and also your status as a know-fuck-all fartslice.