CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Pain

White Cunt

Poor Harry is crying wolf for the life he led and lost. Life in the US is clearly not as good as it used to be in the UK, bleats the little lamb. Big Momma said no shooting there no more, no fun, no games.

Why don't we club together and send him a Fortnum & Mason hamper to ease the pain and maybe a ventilator and a bottle of surgical spirit, for recreational purposes only.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Poor Harry is crying wolf for the life he led and lost. Life in the US is clearly not as good as it used to be in the UK, bleats the little lamb. Big Momma said no shooting there no more, no fun, no games.

Why don't we club together and send him a Fortnum & Mason hamper to ease the pain and maybe a ventilator and a bottle of surgical spirit, for recreational purposes only.

Count me in. He’s finding it very difficult the poor boy.Can you imagine having to self isolate with a load of lackies to wait on you hand and foot in a sprawling Malibu mansion, paid for by someone else obviously, hoping the filthy pleb flu doesn’t blow in over the security wall and put one orf ones caviar and truffles. To be fair the whole Hollywood sleb bunch are all going off their heads without their constant fix of sycophantic slobbering fans. Lots of them have been making complete cunts of themselves online. It’s great to see. Markle and her bitch Harry have decided to go all in with these retards at the worst possible time. I have doubts about young Hewitts ability to survive the catastrophic error he’s made.

Oh dear.

Guest Bernard Fuck

He'll be back this time next year. She'll be hanging off the arse of the next mug having been passed around the casting couch until full.

Give her a job with Ffyfes.

2 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

He'll be back this time next year. She'll be hanging off the arse of the next mug having been passed around the casting couch until full.

She's the worst kind of celeb, she started off a b-list television actress that most cunts had never heard of. Then she snags the ginger fucktard and becomes the worlds most famous, privileged woman overnight. 

But that wasn't good enough. She had to go back to Fag-Angeles to be followed around by an entourage of simpering gay boy lackeys who constantly tell her she's 'FABULOUS!'. But still wants to use the Royal title to coerce the sheep into giving money to her 'charity'. Most of which would be siphoned off in the name of expenses. Expenses such as Tiffany sunglasses and $100.000 bottles of plonk. Spoilt little cunt. I want her dead.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Count me in. He’s finding it very difficult the poor boy.Can you imagine having to self isolate with a load of lackies to wait on you hand and foot in a sprawling Malibu mansion, paid for by someone else obviously, hoping the filthy pleb flu doesn’t blow in over the security wall and put one orf ones caviar and truffles. To be fair the whole Hollywood sleb bunch are all going off their heads without their constant fix of sycophantic slobbering fans. Lots of them have been making complete cunts of themselves online. It’s great to see. Markle and her bitch Harry have decided to go all in with these retards at the worst possible time. I have doubts about young Hewitts ability to survive the catastrophic error he’s made.

Oh dear.

Drugs and prossies are harder to come by too - so no pain relief, except for lead - oh, it’s sold out too. Never mind, sooner or later he will get his hands onto a sticky something. Perhaps John Travolta, Madonna’s arse or such . As long as the cunt stays away and never returns, he is someone else’s liability and costs us nothing. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

His marbles are now rattling around in his hen pecked empty head.

I rather suspect when the tea-party crowd finally get their guns out in response to burger and waffle restrictions, these cunts will be seized, strung up and used as human shields. 

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

His marbles are now rattling around in his hen pecked empty head.

I rather suspect when the tea-party crowd finally get their guns out in response to burger and waffle restrictions, these cunts will be seized, strung up and used as human shields. 

I suspect he is not in possession of any marbles but the shell will make for an excellent piñata, should they venture Texas way. The red neck varsity are not as forgiving of nuptials with brownies as the royals.

23 hours ago, White Cunt said:

All Harry Hewitt the ginger cuckoo (or should that be cuckold?) has to do is exit California for some backwoods hick infested shite hole in Arkansas or Texas. He'll fit in well the natives as they all love to shoot and kill every living creature in sight and are just as interbred. Free Deliverance style love making assured 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 14/04/2020 at 18:35, Bernard Fuck said:

A quite specific fantasy. How often do you crack one out to it, and how severe is the self loathing afterwards? 

Guest Bernard Fuck
48 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A quite specific fantasy. How often do you crack one out to it, and how severe is the self loathing afterwards? 

What's the reason for your desire to know? 

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

What's the reason for your desire to know? 

Spare me your Freudian line of questioning and answer what was asked of you.

Guest Bernard Fuck

No. I will not indulge your bizarre requests. Feel free to seek gratification elsewhere. 

You reek of projection and should seek a professional service to advise you. 

45 minutes ago, Bernard Fuck said:

No. I will not indulge your bizarre requests. Feel free to seek gratification elsewhere. 

You reek of projection and should seek a professional service to advise you. 

I've been literally crying out for someone to seize @White Cunt's most boring bastard on the site crown, so welcome along Bernard.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Spare me your Freudian line of questioning and answer what was asked of you.

Nothing “specific” about it at all. Interesting that you make reference to Freud, presuming you mean Sigmund not the well known dog lover, apologist for Cyril Smith and “friend” of the McCanns.

So now, not satisfied with licking the Establishment arse, you lick the arse of the woke “young” royals who only want to save us dumb fucks from our own stupidity and failure to absorb the Guardian and BBC bullshit.

I believe old Sigmund invented a concept he called “Superego”. May I suggest you read up about it Billy Smugbollocks?

No need to thank me.

PS...... this nom is repeat, bollocks. I nearly forgot. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nothing “specific” about it at all. Interesting that you make reference to Freud, presuming you mean Sigmund not the well known dog lover, apologist for Cyril Smith and “friend” of the McCanns.

So now, not satisfied with licking the Establishment arse, you lick the arse of the woke “young” royals who only want to save us dumb fucks from our own stupidity and failure to absorb the Guardian and BBC bullshit.

I believe old Sigmund invented a concept he called “Superego”. May I suggest you read up about it Billy Smugbollocks?

No need to thank me.

PS...... this nom is repeat, bollocks. I nearly forgot. 

I’m a republican Judge, don’t have any time for the monarchy.

I was just interested to know why Bernard spends his time fantasising about a women he hates being ‘passed around’ by a group of men.

You seem very touchy on the subject. Have you co-authored some erotic fiction via PM together?

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’m a republican Judge, don’t have any time for the monarchy.

I was just interested to know why Bernard spends his time fantasising about a women he hates being ‘passed around’ by a group of men.

You seem very touchy on the subject. Have you co-authored some erotic fiction via PM together?

Careful of your correspondence with Jewdy Bill, he's one creepy fucker who brother decs pegged good and proper a while back. And we all know what the only thing the hook nosed cunt wants to get "touchy" with is.

• Like 1

Guest Bernard Fuck
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

fantasising about a women

There goes the projection thing, only you have attached yourself to your own theory, it exposes your own insecurities and fetishes.

Are you a one shag wonder? Had a sticky fumble one time, yet to be repeated ? If you had any charisma you would make an interesting subject for discussion but you're not alone in the immature self questioning stakes here.

Silly Billy.

Guest Bernard Fuck

Good morning cunts, fucksticks and assorted repressed sexual urge dreamers.*

* I'm looking at you when I say this Bill Stickers.......What else have you got, do tell.

You sorry , no-mark loser.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Good morning cunts, fucksticks and assorted repressed sexual urge dreamers.*

* I'm looking at you when I say this Bill Stickers.......What else have you got, do tell.

You sorry , no-mark loser.

I’ve really got under your skin by pointing out you have a peculiar obsession with a public figure getting gangbanged.

Have you always suffered self loathing because of your fetish? Are you always so quick to anger? 

Guest Bernard Fuck
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I’ve really got under your skin by pointing out you have a peculiar obsession with a public figure getting gangbanged.

Have you always suffered self loathing because of your fetish? Are you always so quick to anger? 

If that's your idea of some sort of interweb victory it only shows how little you've ever achieved.

You and a couple of others here are classic cases of projection. You'll never get laid until you've grown out of your fetishism and juvenile 'put downs'.

Carry on cunto.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Bernard Fuck said:

If that's your idea of some sort of interweb victory it only shows how little you've ever achieved.

You and a couple of others here are classic cases of projection. You'll never get laid until you've grown out of your fetishism and juvenile 'put downs'.

Carry on cunto.

Thanks for your armchair psychology but I’m not convinced.

I’ve got solid written proof that you sit and imagine Megan being passed around by multiple men. What you’re asserting seems a little more speculative.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for your armchair psychology but I’m not convinced.

I’ve got solid written proof that you sit and imagine Megan being passed around by multiple men. What you’re asserting seems a little more speculative.

And that's it? Woah, consider me schooled.