CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SKY or BT sports still charging for NO fucking sport

Guest N/A

On 27/05/2020 at 19:13, Monaco Slim said:

Its fake you dumb bitch. Nothing more than the cold, flu & neumonia.

On 29/05/2020 at 22:51, Monaco Slim said:

You're the kind of poster who has faded in to obscurity and has to use my name to get in the spotlight.

On 25/04/2020 at 12:15, Monaco Slim said:

Joe exotic being an american automatically makes him less of a faggot and a cunt than anyone born in britain because britains full of gay faggots who think coronavirus is real and clap outside their door for the worthless buttfucking bastards that work for the shitty NHS.

joe exotics number 1 political concern is keeping his freedom to fuck people in the ass and throw hand grenades, your number 1 concern is funding the shit hole NHS and keeping whatever government welfare has been handed out to you, you Orwell 1984 British government obeying, face mask wearing, social distancing faggot

I always knew you were a fucking cunt. Still, one has to admire the irony of calling yourself 'Slim' while admitting you enjoy sucking the balls of America dry.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2020 at 21:37, Stubby Pecker said:

If the leg work doesn't get done the Oxbridge educated authors (who can't tell the difference between a linnet and a corn bunting) can't take all the credit. They're welcome to it; all those hours in the field are priceless and give one memories money can't buy.

However, back the issue of chinky flu; 0.056% of the UKs population has died, the vast majority were on their last legs anyway or deserved to for being fat shits who smoked their lungs to a ragged mess. If this were to end tomorrow you'll more than likely find the death rate for the next few years would be at an all time low as all the sickly old cunts have been culled off. Comparing death rates from previous years for the same periods will be very problematic and inaccurate due to the many factors that influence them. 0.056% of the population and all useless old fuckers. Hardly worth shutting the nation down and putting us 100s billions of £s in debt for years to come

Still, at least HS2 will be cancelled 

Is it just ecology Stubby?

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 21:37, Stubby Pecker said:

Still, at least HS2 will be cancelled 

After they've already started building it and compulsory purchased land. Makes perfect sense doesn't it.

We need another fucking airport certainly not just another runway.

If the Victorians were running this show Pen would be 12, and we'd have a new airport in 18 months.

Cunts.

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

After they've already started building it and compulsory purchased land. Makes perfect sense doesn't it.

We need another fucking airport certainly not just another runway.

If the Victorians were running this show Pen would be 12, and we'd have a new airport in 18 months.

Cunts.

Here's Gatwick North Terminal

• Like 1

On 30/05/2020 at 17:45, Wolfie said:

I always knew you were a fucking cunt. Still, one has to admire the irony of calling yourself 'Slim' while admitting you enjoy sucking the balls of America dry.

Oh yes, the amazing Yanks. A country who's infrastructure was once the world's finest and efficient. Not any more though. 

They took their eyes of the Chinese and started 2 fucking illegal wars costing trillions, not to mention the maimed, dead and fucked with PTSD.

Their bridges, flyovers, canals and highways are fucked. They could have used all those stolen black gold trillions to fix it.

Give me the NHS any day over some private firm. At least I don't need a twenty in my pocket for the ambulance fare.

@judgetwi loves the Septics. Case closed.

41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh yes, the amazing Yanks. A country who's infrastructure was once the world's finest and efficient. Not any more though. 

They took their eyes of the Chinese and started 2 fucking illegal wars costing trillions, not to mention the maimed, dead and fucked with PTSD.

Their bridges, flyovers, canals and highways are fucked. They could have used all those stolen black gold trillions to fix it.

Give me the NHS any day over some private firm. At least I know I've got a twenty in my pocket for the ambulance fare.

@judgetwi loves the Septics. Case closed.

The Yanks will always be fighting wars - more  often than not they're the cunts who help the twats they're fighting get into power in the first place. Their biggest ever economical boom was just after WW2 and they've been chasing the same high ever since. Besides, if the cunts don't create a common enemy they just end up fighting each other.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Yanks will always be fighting wars - more  often than not they're the cunts who help the twats they're fighting get into power in the first place. Their biggest ever economical boom was just after WW2 and they've been chasing the same high ever since. Besides, if the cunts don't create a common enemy they just end up fighting each other.

Indeed, RK. That WW2 wonga was mainly due to them producing arms for us and the other allies. Now that's good business. 

The only change in the game now is what contracts can they get to rebuild what they fucking destroyed in the first place. Along with training the new military and looting natural resources.

If that fails, then they just print more money.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd like to see an international force including the Ruskies and NATO launch a ground invasion of China.

Strictly a conventional war no nukes, and put the yellow cunts in their place.

So NATO and the commies get into China, then what?  The Chinese withdraw their militia units and fight a guerrilla a war in terrain that they know.  Result? Nato and commies are fucked! Don't forget the commies had their arses fucked in Afghanistan by opponents that did the same thing. So did the yanks in both Afghanistan and to some extent in Iraq. Both those countries have around 30 million where China have around 1.4 billion. The occupying forces will be bled white. Ain't worth it.

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So NATO and the commies get into China, then what?  The Chinese withdraw their militia units and fight a guerrilla a war in terrain that they know.  Result? Nato and commies are fucked! Don't forget the commies had their arses fucked in Afghanistan by opponents that did the same thing. So did the yanks in both Afghanistan and to some extent in Iraq. Both those countries have around 30 million where China have around 1.4 billion. The occupying forces will be bled white. Ain't worth it.

Obviously we'd be sending em a few hundred odd tomahawks and the Ruskies equivalent. Not forgetting a navel bombardment.

The Chinks and the Afghans two very different animals. The latter we trained and live in the fucking stone age, in a vast mountainous land like Swiss cheese.

When they're not kicking the shit out of foreign invaders, they're kicking the shit out of each other. Good luck to em I say. Just don't come over here with that old bollocks. I'll have Judge out on Frank's dinghy with a harpoon off Faversham.

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Throw the Indians at them then. Sorted.

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Obviously we'd be sending em a few hundred odd tomahawks and the Ruskies equivalent. Not forgetting a navel bombardment.

The Chinks and the Afghans two very different animals. The latter we trained and live in the fucking stone age, in a vast mountainous land like Swiss cheese.

When they're not kicking the shit out of foreign invaders, they're kicking the shit out of each other. Good luck to em I say. Just don't come over here with that old bollocks. I'll have Judge out on Frank's dinghy with a harpoon off Faversham.

The chinks have the 2nd largest navy next to US, so getting close to their coast to effect a naval bombardment is gonna be difficult. The nato and russkie forces will lose too much hardware. Seriously invading tiddlywink land is not worth it. Even if you get as far as Beijing you got to get past the 2nd Motorised Wok Brigade. And they are bad arses. 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Which ones: the curry merchants, good at cricket or the Navajo? 

Why not both? I know neither of them are NATObut it would be fucking good telly. Elephants with rocket launchers strapped to them charging Beijing as red skins roam the mountains, scalping Ckinks and stealing cattle. Taiwan would fucking love it.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why not both? I know neither of them are NATObut it would be fucking good telly. Elephants with rocket launchers strapped to them charging Beijing as red skins roam the mountains, scalping Ckinks and stealing cattle. Taiwan would fucking love it.

Who is doing the commentary, Killer? The clipped tones of Brian Johnston, or the rolling R’s of Bill McLaren? Andy Gray and David Coleman channel excitable schoolboy like no one else. Except Sidney Cooke. Of course, this being modern times, we’d need a splitarse involved somewhere, so let’s go for Helen Skelton doing live coverage of the 101st Airbourne taking on the Frucking Nutter Squads of the PLA. I hope she gets her tits out again, really livened up the swimming, that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who is doing the commentary, Killer? The clipped tones of Brian Johnston, or the rolling R’s of Bill McLaren? Andy Gray and David Coleman channel excitable schoolboy like no one else. Except Sidney Cooke. Of course, this being modern times, we’d need a splitarse involved somewhere, so let’s go for Helen Skelton doing live coverage of the 101st Airbourne taking on the Frucking Nutter Squads of the PLA. I hope she gets her tits out again, really livened up the swimming, that.

Richie Benaud for me. "Morning viewers, and here the 102nd Chinese Infantry division rolling across the plains from the east and facing them is the Ukranian 5th division backed up by the 7th Spanish Artillery brigade. The battlefield is rather hard and dry, Geoffrey Boycott was out there this morning, sticking his car key in the cracks and he thinks the ground will take some spin mid afternoon. With me in the commentary box is Henry Blowjob. Morning Henry"

"Morning Ritchie, morning viewers and Mrs Harris from Caterham has sent in a lovely carrot cake which looks absolutely delicious and we'll have that in the lunch interval.......and there goes a 36 bus up the Harleyford Road....marvelous". 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The chinks have the 2nd largest navy next to US, so getting close to their coast to effect a naval bombardment is gonna be difficult. The nato and russkie forces will lose too much hardware. Seriously invading tiddlywink land is not worth it. Even if you get as far as Beijing you got to get past the 2nd Motorised Wok Brigade. And they are bad arses. 

Sorry General Gyppo, but I can't have a serious discussion about hypothetical wars with a Richard*, despite your rank.

* Richard the III = bird 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tony Robinson. He's underrated as a commentator and not scared of getting involved with what he's talking about, plus he'd have many fascinating and funny historical facts to share as the cameras record him flamethrowering civilians. 

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's a plan and a fucking half, Killer. Especially the elephant based multiple rocket launcher. We could be onto something here.

How about a wild boar equipped with mini mi machine guns each side, ridden by pygmy forest dwellers.

What's your thoughts on this Eric? I've a feeling this is right up your street.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You get a like based purely on the Sidney Cooke reference. It's nice to see there's still a bit of quality cunting now and again.

I think he's still alive too. The filthy cunt must be about 90 odd. Unfortunately society denies the victims families the justice of old Sid receiving a jug of boiling water and sugar, or a good slashing.

Yes, he gets to live with his own sort protected, where they swap stories about raping children no doubt. Mind you one of his gang a nonce nicknamed Catweasel got stabbed to death in some high security nick. So there's hope.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Sorry General Gyppo, but I can't have a serious discussion about hypothetical wars with a Richard*, despite your rank.

* Richard the III = bird 

Marjorie, there’s not much point using rhyming slang if you then go on to explain what it means. If you think it makes you look like an edgy geezer I have to disappoint you. It makes you look like a wanker and a saddo. Of course as that’s exactly what you are that’s fair enough I suppose. Wish I hadn’t mentioned it now.