CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

70;000 fruit and veg pickers needed in UK

Guest N/A

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

In one, beast... what’s the matter with the fuckers? 

I think politicians have been so used to the "right on" centrist mantra and the lack of a decent crisis the last 50 years, they find themselves completely at sea. 

We can see the management of this disease has been an almighty fuck up and that's with what we know and what we are fed. If the truth about what they knew about this disease, particularly when it arrived in Western Europe, it would uncover the full scale of their incompetence and inadequacies. Whichever bunch of crooks in charge, it would be a small variation of the same awful outcome.

As long as 27 million cunts vote for the same old shit, we will want what we get. 

I said before the election in December we are heading to be a kakocracy. We have arrived at this destination somewhat sooner than I thought we would.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2020 at 21:49, Stubby Pecker said:

@Bubba C is no stranger to veg. 

They all sit round a talk to each other of a family meal time

My family died, stubs. That’s why I was away for so long. I’d appreciate if you didn’t raise the topic further or you can consider yourself reported. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those reports fall on stony ground old boy. The admin department is in tatters and roops is running single handedly. What with dealing with the menopause as well, she'll crack soon

And all those high powered jobs she holds down.Even though they’re all bullshit.