CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebay - useful but piss takers.

Major Cunt

On 15/07/2020 at 14:36, Frank said:

The late-night lonely cuntman bollocks aside, who on earth is your audience? You make me sick. 

Frank, why are you such a thick acidic faux dago cunt? Start entertaining or plot a course for Antarctica in your imaginary yacht. Utter fucking idiot. 

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck you Hardman. I can take the piss out of you whenever I choose. 

I'm filling in for judge, Eric. I've already done 4 Special Brew and it's only just gone 10 am. How am I doing? 

4 cans of spesh is the equivalent of a bottle of scotch. To be honest, I'm a bit worried about you. Slow the fuck down.

Passable impersonation of the gay, fat Jewish cripple though.

• Like 1

On 18/07/2020 at 10:16, Eric Cuntman said:

4 cans of spesh is the equivalent of a bottle of scotch. To be honest, I'm a bit worried about you. Slow the fuck down.

Don't knock Harvey Weinstein he was responsible for some of the most thrilling moments in your life. 

On 18/07/2020 at 10:16, Eric Cuntman said:

I know I've been completely fucking plastered. I believe it's called method acting, Eric. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I know I've been completely fucking plastered. I believe it's called method acting, Eric. 

When well known method actor Dustin Hoffman was filming 'Marathon Man', he was about to do a scene where his character had been for a run. So he actually went for a run before filming the scene. Laurence Olivier asked him..

"what was all that about young man?"  Hoffman said...

"Well, my scene required me to be tired and breathless from running, so I prepared by running."  Olivier replied...

"Why not just try acting dear boy?"

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When well known method actor Dustin Hoffman was filming 'Marathon Man', he was about to do a scene where his character had been for a run. So he actually went for a run before filming the scene. Laurence Olivier asked him..

"Well, my scene required me to be tired and breathless from running, so I prepared by running."  Olivier replied...

“Is it safe?”

On 20/07/2020 at 02:32, Eric Cuntman said:

Hang on!!! I fucking told this story on here before. And it was Hoffman not sleeping for 3 days so he could look like a person who hadn't slept for 3 days.

I'm calling Shenanigans. Wheres me broom?