CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK/transition

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well fuck me. I knew Brexit would have some downsides, but I didn't think I'd have to undergo gender re-assignment in order to leave the EU. Will it mean I'll start transitioning starting with a sort of Dominic Cummings asexual, turdish, nerdish look, ending in a blossoming into Dick Emery's Mandy? 

"Oh, you are awful. But I like you" Let's get going. A couple of big melons please. 

_20200719_225441.JPG

Late in the night he regained consciousness. He found himself in agonizing pain in the hospital's ICU, with tubes up his nose, wires monitoring every function and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him. He realized he'd obviously been in a serious accident. She gave him a deep look straight into the eyes, and he heard her slowly say, "You may not feel anything from the waist down." Somehow he managed to mumble in reply, "Can I feel your tits, then?"

45 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Late in the night he regained consciousness. He found himself in agonizing pain in the hospital's ICU, with tubes up his nose, wires monitoring every function and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him. He realized he'd obviously been in a serious accident. She gave him a deep look straight into the eyes, and he heard her slowly say, "You may not feel anything from the waist down." Somehow he managed to mumble in reply, "Can I feel your tits, then?"

Benny Hill would have ripped all the tubes and wires out, jumped out of bed and chased about ten nurses round the car park with a massive stiffy poking out the front  of his jammies.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you know what else doesn’t have engines Gypps? Any Transit within a 10 mile radius of a travellers site. (Or wheels).

Since you both know more about the travelling community than you let on you should find the whole concept of transitioning, as in moving from one place which you recently desecrated, to a better life on another (sufficiently unprotected) site, where you can allow the rubbish to pile uo, local crime rates to escalate and whilescake intimidation of local residents to take place, as in, as in as in... young copper gets killed under a car by tea leaves on the nick and guy breaks into house like a common thief and goes down in a genuine struggle, henceforth the innocent party is terrorised out of their house despite the laws of the land by the families of the villian. So want a parcel? 

LOL

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Since you both know more about the travelling community than you let on you should find the whole concept of transitioning, as in moving from one place which you recently desecrated, to a better life on another (sufficiently unprotected) site, where you can allow the rubbish to pile uo, local crime rates to escalate and whilescake intimidation of local residents to take place, as in, as in as in... young copper gets killed under a car by tea leaves on the nick and guy breaks into house like a common thief and goes down in a genuine struggle, henceforth the innocent party is terrorised out of their house despite the laws of the land by the families of the villian. So want a parcel? 

LOL

6.6%. Kill yourself.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sibce you both know more about the travelling community than you let on you should find the whole concept if transitioning, as in moving from one place which you recently desecrated, to a better life on another (sufficiently unprotected) site, where you can allow the rubbish to pile uo, local crime rates to escalate and whilescake intimidation of local residents to take place, as in, as in as in... young copper gets killed under a car by tea leaves on the nick and guy breaks into house like a common thief and goes down in a genuine struggle, henceforth the innocent party is terrorised out of their house despite the laws of the land by the families of the villian. So want a parcel? 

LOL

Sibce you don’t seem to speak English, whilescake as this problem may be in your social circle, perhaps you might inform us all which language exactly you are attempting to communicate with the English speaking majority in? I realise you may not understand any of this so maybe you can reply with emojis or crayons if you’re more comfortable with either medium.

Toodlepip.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

LOL

'Whilescake intimidation'?

not even an over enthusiastic spellchecker can be used as an excuse for that one. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Sibce you don’t seem to speak English, whilescake as this problem may be in your social circle, perhaps you might inform us all which language exactly you are attempting to communicate with the English speaking majority in? I realise you may not understand any of this so maybe you can reply with emojis or crayons if you’re more comfortable with either medium.

Toodlepip.

I think that finger-painting with poo is the preferred medium for his demographic.