CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK/transition

ChildeHarold

Well fuck me. I knew Brexit would have some downsides, but I didn't think I'd have to undergo gender re-assignment in order to leave the EU. Will it mean I'll start transitioning starting with a sort of Dominic Cummings asexual, turdish, nerdish look, ending in a blossoming into Dick Emery's Mandy? 

"Oh, you are awful. But I like you" Let's get going. A couple of big melons please. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well fuck me. I knew Brexit would have some downsides, but I didn't think I'd have to undergo gender re-assignment in order to leave the EU. Will it mean I'll start transitioning starting with a sort of Dominic Cummings asexual, turdish, nerdish look, ending in a blossoming into Dick Emery's Mandy? 

"Oh, you are awful. But I like you" Let's get going. A couple of big melons please. 

_20200719_225441.JPG

Dick Emery was great.  A genuinely funny fella.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

_20200719_225441.JPG

Oh.  You are making a joke about the "transitional" state of the UK as it goes through Brexit changes.  Took me a moment to catch on there.  

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'd have to go on YouTube to watch his stuff now. Doesn't fit in with the left wing, box ticking, unfunny shite that we're served with nowadays. 

I'll wager old @Salty Piss Flap has a few box sets.

On which note, still no sign of an amnesty for Salty yet, more than six months after his premature ejection.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll wager old @Salty Piss Flap has a few box sets.

On which note, still no sign of an amnesty for Salty yet, more than six months after his premature ejection.

I think it’s fairly obvious now that he is, in fact, Joe Biden. He’s a bit busy at the moment and has probably forgotten about this place months ago.

PS I believe he has a box set of Neil Kinnock’s speeches among his collection of dated British ephemera.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He died in Kings College Hospital of respiratory failure. My aunt was a nurse in the A&E when he was brought in. 

What I meant was there was a gliding accident up Eric Cuntman's arse and he didn't even notice. Yes, as for Dick Emery I've heard conflicting stories about he was arrogant and he was generous so who knows? There was a great profile of him on TV showing his last TV appearance struggling with ill health which I believe is on YouTube. Comes from the Golden Age of TV when you could genuinely settle down and be entertained. Unlike today with TV made by creeps for creeps. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What I meant was there was a gliding accident up Eric Cuntman's arse and he didn't even notice. Yes, as for Dick Emery I've heard conflicting stories about he was arrogant and he was generous so who knows? There was a great profile of him on TV showing his last TV appearance struggling with ill health which I believe is on YouTube. Comes from the Golden Age of TV when you could genuinely settle down and be entertained. Unlike today with TV made by creeps for creeps. 

Rattled as fuck. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you booked your procedure? 

Nurse to doctor, “There’s a man in the waiting room who thinks he is invisible.”

Doctor, “Tell him I can’t see him.”