CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

4 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Not James gay?
At one time I shared the same daily drive MB model as Clarkson a quite few years back. (My image upload quota has been castrated to :- You are only allowed to upload 10.24kB .) so can't post photo unless you have a microscope. If it's only the 6th. of the month and bandwidth has been capped. FFS Roopsy change hosts or restore a bit more bandwidth or is this one of the "Big Guns" being deployed? 
There is also a video with Vikki Anderson driving my old model comparing it to an SL Gay.
 https://trshow.info/watch/JSZYw3Q0bG4/5th-gear-mercedes-sl-55-amg-vs-slk-55-amg.html

You’re so “in the know” with the motoring world it’s staggering! Who is Vikki Anderson?

Guest FuckOff
44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you're so into films, search out Canabal [Sic] Holocaust for a good idea of the brutal slaying I'd like to inflict upon you

You probably can't afford a movie streaming service but if it comes your way, watch 'Summerland', it's a bit Dykey but you may enjoy it, even more dykey watch 'Sin', which would probably be more to your taste?

Guest FuckOff
8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re so “in the know” with the motoring world it’s staggering! Who is Vikki Anderson?

OK, a typo, I must have been thinking about Scandinavian bints

Guest FuckOff

Here we are droning on about Vikki Smith, dykey movies and not a mention of my old Lambo tractor ....apart from Roadkill.....
The two re lined clutches are now ready to pick up from San Pedro tomorrow at a cost of 80€.
Before lunch I drove down to drop off the three cylinders and pistons in Palmones Cádiz, I told them not to bother with an estimate, just do it.

Just across the road I picked up two 18 litre faber SCUBA diving tanks that I dropped off the other day that were out of test but now cleaned and refilled with Nitrox.

Any other SCUBA divers here?

2 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Here we are droning on about Vikki Smith, dykey movies and not a mention of my old Lambo tractor ....apart from Roadkill.....
The two re lined clutches are now ready to pick up from San Pedro tomorrow at a cost of 80€.
Before lunch I drove down to drop off the three cylinders and pistons in Palmones Cádiz, I told them not to bother with an estimate, just do it.

Just across the road I picked up two 18 litre faber SCUBA diving tanks that I dropped off the other day that were out of test but now cleaned and refilled with Nitrox.

Yes. I am. Going at the weekend. 

3 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Your thread has been hijacked for the simple reason that nobody cares, and nobody believes you. And you attempt to breath life into it by mentioning a clutch relining for a tractor.

Read that again, and have a fucking think about it. 

Yawn.

Guest FuckOff
3 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Your thread has been hijacked for the simple reason that nobody cares, and nobody believes you. And you attempt to breath life into it by mentioning a clutch relining for a tractor.

Read that again, and have a fucking think about it. 

Yawn.

Oh just piss off and replace some of that corrugated iron sheeting on your shack. 
EDIT: I should mention to lay off of that Fosters lager crap that you all drink there.
Moral: don't post when you're pissed

7 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Drink bleach you stupid cunt

3 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Where, who with PADI or BSAC, what level are you, what kit do you have, regs. etc?

PADI. I've got wet suit, goggles, flippers that sort of stuff. I go with my cousin who lives down near whitstable who had all the tanks and stuff. When I'm abroad I seek out the local schools there and hire their tanks and shit.

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

PADI. I've got wet suit, goggles, flippers that sort of stuff. I go with my cousin who lives down near whitstable who had all the tanks and stuff. When I'm abroad I seek out the local schools there and hire their tanks and shit.

OWD or AWD?

Guest FuckOff
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I did the in water course 6 years ago and than did the open water certificate later.

Just checking with all of these bullshitters around.
Where have you dived apart from the murky UK waters?

8 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Oh just piss off and replace some of that corrugated iron sheeting on your shack. 
EDIT: I should mention to lay off of that Fosters lager crap that you all drink there.
Moral: don't post when you're pissed

Try and think of a few broader insults aimed at Australians. You lot drink more fosters than we do, it’s hardly drunk here.

And it is 750 am here, you ignorant, pig shit thick fuckwit.