CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC deviant programmes

Cunty BigBollox

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do. I clearly remember it appearing as a Fauntleroy type, antique expert child. Either on Wogan or Parkinson. It started out as 'James'. A few years ago the hideously transformed creature made a cunt of itself (no pun intended) on Celeb BB.

Yeah I remember. And does anyone remember that historian from Time Commanders? I loved listening to his views on military history. Last time I saw him he was in a dress with long curly hair looking  like a fucked up version of Quasimodo's Esmeralda and I think he's name is now Lynette

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I remember. And does anyone remember that historian from Time Commanders? I loved listening to his views on military history. Last time I saw him he was in a dress with long curly hair looking  like a fucked up version of Quasimodo's Esmeralda and I think he's name is now Lynette

I don't remember that. But I do remember Catweazle being on 'Fort Boyard'.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh hang on. That sounds like the tranny historian from 'Abandoned Engineering'. Same one?

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh hang on. That sounds like the tranny historian from 'Abandoned Engineering'. Same one?

Thing is; he's married. So at some point he's gone to his wife and said "Darling, you know I like wearing your frocks? Well, I want to get me meat and two veg lopped off, get a vajayjay and call myself Lynette. What do you think"?  I mean how fucked up is that? And the cunt has kids!!!!

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's him/her/it.

Good series Abandoned Engineering. Shows you around spooky derelict stuff. Old Nazi war facilities etc'.

One for you Eric .. this DJ Sideman who has quit BBC Bristol because they used the N word in a report .. can't help but think that some cove on the BBC selected this shot carefully. 🤣

skynews-sideman-bbc-1xtra_5062531.jpg?by

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One for you Eric .. this DJ Sideman who has quit BBC Bristol because they used the N word in a report .. can't help but think that some cove on the BBC selected this shot carefully. 🤣

skynews-sideman-bbc-1xtra_5062531.jpg?by

What I would expect. A race of people who, in general, are unable to count their own toes without adding it up on their fingers. And still get it wrong. 

Vote Kanye. Idiocracy beckons.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is; he's married. So at some point he's gone to his wife and said "Darling, you know I like wearing your frocks? Well, I want to get me meat and two veg lopped off, get a vajayjay and call myself Lynette. What do you think"?  I mean how fucked up is that? And the cunt has kids!!!!

I believe he is (or was) a lecturer at Sandhurst. I'm sure his "transition" didn't even raise an eyebrow there.

FFS does he/it actually think he looks like a real woman?

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I believe he is (or was) a lecturer at Sandhurst. I'm sure his "transition" didn't even raise an eyebrow there.

FFS does he/it actually think he looks like a real woman?

I tend to watch the documentaries and listen to him/her/it without really thinking about the gender thing. Reason being, this 'person' does have an area of expertise, and that is the focus, rather than most trans cunts whose entire focus is 'being a trans cunt'. 

To me, it's an educated cunt saying something that interests me. Not a screaming cunt demanding attention for being different.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tend to watch the documentaries and listen to him/her/it without really thinking about the gender thing. Reason being, this 'person' does have an area of expertise, and that is the focus, rather than most trans cunts whose entire focus is 'being a trans cunt'. 

To me, it's an educated cunt saying something that interests me. Not a screaming cunt demanding attention for being different.

I agree, he's very good at his job, athough his appearance during the change was a bit disconcerting. He's not doing anyone any harm or involving himself in the shouty aspect of it.

Why do sexchanges seem ony to have two modes of dress? The look is either 1950s suburban matron or cheap prostitute,.

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I agree, he's very good at his job, athough his appearance during the change was a bit disconcerting. He's not doing anyone any harm or involving himself in the shouty aspect of it.

Why do sexchanges seem ony to have two modes of dress? The look is either 1950s suburban matron or cheap prostitute,.

I think it's a case of trying too hard. I.e. Attempting to conform to a recognised form of the gender they're trying to emulate. I remember in the 70s/80s, lesbians often styled themselves on Cliff Richard or Elvis Presley. 

Todays lesbians all seem to try and look 'geezer-ish'. Baggy t-shirts, cropped hair and forearm tattoos. Fat Millwall fans. I've never understood it. If lesbians are attracted to women, why do they all try and look masculine? Surely that's defeating the object.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's a case of trying too hard. I.e. Attempting to conform to a recognised form of the gender they're trying to emulate. I remember in the 70s/80s, lesbians often styled themselves on Cliff Richard or Elvis Presley. 

Todays lesbians all seem to try and look 'geezer-ish'. Baggy t-shirts, cropped hair and forearm tattoos. Fat Millwall fans. I've never understood it. If lesbians are attracted to women, why do they all try and look masculine? Surely that's defeating the object.

I'm no expert, but I think the more masculine lesbians seek out "Femmes", that is, very feminine looking girls, whereas some of the more feminine lesbians are seeking a "Butch" partner who will (sort of) take on some aspects of the male role- decision making, organising etc etc.  My information is probably hopelessly outdated now, apologies to anyone I have inadvertently offended...

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe the Millwall fans are trying to emulate lesbians?

Many lesbians have hairstyles like Mary Tyler-Moore's.

On 08/08/2020 at 22:24, Roadkill said:

Not too long now until the hit new show for kids is just a bunch of perverted cunts walking around in Rocky Horrow show underwear wearing either strap on cocks or fake tits and those nightmare inducing furry suit heads. There won't be any story to the episodes, just that song the violinists play in the Titanic movie when the ship is sinking, on a loop, occasionally interrupted by a genderless text to speech program announcing "this is good, this is natural, this is safe" as the characters all fuck one another senseless in a cinder block walled room with no windows.

It'll be "required viewing", an hour in the morning, an hour after school and an hour before bed. Five minute warnings will be announced over loudspeakers in every street in the nation, children will be fitted with proximity chips under their skin that will activate the parent's shock collar if they detect the child isn't sitting in front of the telly at the designated time. Repeat offenders will be legally dragged from their homes and beaten by TV license heavies and their children shipped off to work in Chinese factories.

This will be the future. Babies will be grown in test tubes when the mentally damaged descendants of what once was known as the human race are left with no concept of sexuality or gender, when that generation finally dies the test tube children will be a civilisation perfect in the eyes of their BBC overlords and ready to die at their will. All religion will be replaced by three simple letters, any resistance crushed mercilessly, any perceived aggression broadcast world wide over a network of huge airships flying over every city, along with the hunting down of the accused by the brainwashed mob, as a small number of BBC executives laugh at the show from soy brick towers in the sky.

Seems fair enough. You can’t stand in the way of progress RK. Can always tweak it a bit once it’s up and running.