CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We all know Bill Gates is an ultra cunt with his plans to poison, and track the world. However, he should get his fucking ducks in a row first. He bought MS DOS from a small software company, and the stars aligned when IBM chose it to be its operating system in the 80's. Now this made old Bill fabulously rich, and I'll give him his dues for having a vision. 

Now when Windows was merely a platform that sat on top of his acquired operating system, things didn't fuck up all that often. Each iteration took more under the bonnet control away from the user, under guise of user friendliness, but were now at a point of heading into Apple territory.

I don't buy Apple products for the simple fact that I like to be able to replace my own components. It's also the hipsters number one brand. 

I'd imagine a cunt like Frank owns the Iphone, Macbook, Ipad and probably the watch. Steve Jobs took you for a cunt, and you bought it. 

This man's a fucking dangerous nutcase with an even more dangerous agenda. The sad thing is, he has both the money and clout to pull it off! 

54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

We all know Bill Gates is an ultra cunt with his plans to poison, and track the world. However, he should get his fucking ducks in a row first. He bought MS DOS from a small software company, and the stars aligned when IBM chose it to be its operating system in the 80's. Now this made old Bill fabulously rich, and I'll give him his dues for having a vision. 

Now when Windows was merely a platform that sat on top of his acquired operating system, things didn't fuck up all that often. Each iteration took more under the bonnet control away from the user, under guise of user friendliness, but were now at a point of heading into Apple territory.

I don't buy Apple products for the simple fact that I like to be able to replace my own components. It's also the hipsters number one brand. 

I'd imagine a cunt like Frank owns the Iphone, Macbook, Ipad and probably the watch. Steve Jobs took you for a cunt, and you bought it. 

This man's a fucking dangerous nutcase with an even more dangerous agenda. The sad thing is, he has both the money and clout to pull it off! 

You don't need money and clout to pull it off. Just a jazz mag or Jenny Agutter getting her tits out in 'Walkabout' would do.  .....and Logans Run. 

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You don't need money and clout to pull it off. Just a jazz mag or Jenny Agutter getting her tits out in 'Walkabout' would do.  .....and Logans Run. 

She was too young in walkabout. Fit as fuck as Jessica in Logan's Run though. 

And I would love to have Lathered her up in the shower scene from American Werewolf In London.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I would love to have Lathered her up in the shower scene from American Werewolf In London.

I imagine her running down the platform yelling Daddy might have featured in your vinegar strokes, too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did she flash 'em in that as well?  Christ was there any film she didn't get them out? Railway Children?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a footnote: my daughter went to the same swimming class as hers, so I saw her a few times. As well as Leslie Ash's kids.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As a footnote: my daughter went to the same swimming class as hers, so I saw her a few times. As well as Leslie Ash's kids.

You could use Leslie Ash’s lips as floatation devices these days. You didn’t by any chance ask her if it’s true she shagged Eric Cantona? The rumour that won’t die is that Lee Chapman told Howard Wilkinson it was him or The Frenchman after catching him offside, and Howard lifted the phone to ring Alex Ferguson, rather than telling Lee he could fuck off and sign for Crewe. 

And some of the PC manufacturers are following this trend. I have a laptop that's about 6 years old that I've just upgraded with an SSD and another 8GB of RAM thanks to a handy little panel secured with one screw that let's you access the memory and hard disk. My brother in law has some new HP laptop that's fully fucking sealed, you can't even replace the battery.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You could use Leslie Ash’s lips as floatation devices these days. You didn’t by any chance ask her if it’s true she shagged Eric Cantona? The rumour that won’t die is that Lee Chapman told Howard Wilkinson it was him or The Frenchman after catching him offside, and Howard lifted the phone to ring Alex Ferguson, rather than telling Lee he could fuck off and sign for Crewe. 

Up the Alex.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And some of the PC manufacturers are following this trend. I have a laptop that's about 6 years old that I've just upgraded with an SSD and another 8GB of RAM thanks to a handy little panel secured with one screw that let's you access the memory and hard disk. My brother in law has some new HP laptop that's fully fucking sealed, you can't even replace the battery.

You've had a result with that laptop, Drew. SSD's are the dogs bollocks compared to mechanical disks, I bet it boots about 5 times faster? I stick with a tower at home.

On the subject of Microsoft, I've just downloaded a certain product, and saved myself about £300.

It's the way things are going re sealed units. They want you to buy a new one produced in a Chinese sweatshop, and be complicent in environmental pollution by force.

Its good to see people fixing up perfectly fine machines for charity, and underprivileged kids. It seems people are finally starting to wake up. 

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've had a result with that laptop, Drew. SSD's are the dogs bollocks compared to mechanical disks, I bet it boots about 5 times faster? I stick with a tower at home.

On the subject of Microsoft, I've just downloaded a certain product, and saved myself about £300.

It's the way things are going re sealed units. They want you to buy a new one produced in a Chinese sweatshop, and be complicent in environmental pollution by force.

Its good to see people fixing up perfectly fine machines for charity, and underprivileged kids. It seems people are finally starting to wake up. 

You're quite clued up on computermabobs, I admit that I know fuck all. Do hard drives still have a disc of pure chrome inside them? A long while back, a bloke I know used to scavenge old computers for these little chrome discs, and sell them to metal plating companies that did re-chroming for car restorations etc. He reckoned that they were willing to pay a fair bit for them as one disc would pretty much be enough to do the bumpers, grilles, headlight bezels etc' for a triumph spitfire or similar. He said there was a small amount of 24 carat gold in them too if you could be bothered to fuck around harvesting it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're quite clued up on computermabobs, I admit that I know fuck all. Do hard drives still have a disc of pure chrome inside them? A long while back, a bloke I know used to scavenge old computers for these little chrome discs, and sell them to metal plating companies that did re-chroming for car restorations etc. He reckoned that they were willing to pay a fair bit for them as one disc would pretty much be enough to do the bumpers, grilles, headlight bezels etc' for a triumph spitfire or similar. He said there was a small amount of 24 carat gold in them too if you could be bothered to fuck around harvesting it. 

Hardware is not really my area of expertise Eric. Unlike Roops, I'm humble enough to readily admit when I don't know something. 

You're definitely on the right track regarding the elements you mentioned. I have no idea whether they're are present in the new SSD drives though. Google it, or ask a certain mod. I'm sure they will know the answer mate. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The removal of the edit function is also total bollocks. Why remove it? From mine and probably everybody else's standpoint, it makes no logical sense at all!

As a "computer programmer" I'm surprised you aren't aware of the three-dot icon on the RH top corner of each post. Why not click on it?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a "computer programmer" I'm surprised you aren't aware of the three-dot icon on the RH top corner of each post. Why not click on it?

Generally the idea of an upgrade is to improve, and make a site more user friendly. The edition of a three dot ellipses without a label is hardly top notch development. I don't design websites, as there is no real money in it anymore. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Generally the idea of an upgrade is to improve, and make a site more user friendly. The edition of a three dot ellipses without a label is hardly top notch development. I don't design websites, as there is no real money in it anymore. 

The minimalist style gives the site a cleaner, less cluttered look. Functionality has remained the same unless the viewer is an alleged high end coder who can only cope with a command line interface.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The minimalist style gives the site a cleaner, less cluttered look. Functionality has remained the same unless the viewer is an alleged high end coder who can only cope with a command line interface.

'High end coder who can only cope with a command line interface'. Yes. That's exactly what I thought. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can you stop it please? This has nothing to do with dead trees, penny arcades or ‘gentlemens’ clubs. 

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing wrong with a "command line interface", but I'd imagine you have no idea how to use one, except for the 'dir' command. The new sites actually grown on me due to the amount of time I spend in Visual Studio.

Perhaps you'd like to debate the merits of different frameworks, or the Java virtual machine? As I've said before, "last word merchant" . 

Nothing wrong with a "command line interface", but I'd imagine you have no idea how to use one, except for the 'dir' command. The new sites actually grown on me due to the amount of time I spend in Visual Studio.

Perhaps you'd like to debate the merits of different frameworks, or the Java virtual machine?... 

Let's not forget the original schoolboy howler that kicked this off...

22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The removal of the edit function is also total bollocks. Why remove it? From mine and probably everybody else's standpoint, it makes no logical sense at all!

TBH, I wouldn't even put you in charge of the mouse mat counter at Currys PC World.

As I've said before, "last word merchant" . 

As you keep repeating, usually in an attempt to have the last word...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's not forget the original schoolboy howler that kicked this off...

TBH, I wouldn't even put you in charge of the mouse mat counter at Currys PC World.

As you keep repeating, usually in an attempt to have the last word...

On the subject of technical matters. Why can't I log in without being presented with a red screen and told I've fucked something up? 

This is followed by an Email telling me that I can't make another attempt for 12 minutes, and that 3 failed log in attempts have been made from this postcode.

literally every time I try and log in, this happens. It's not me. I'm doing the same thing I've been doing for 4 years, but all of a sudden, this shit. This has only been happening since the update.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of technical matters. Why can't I log in without being presented with a red screen and told I've fucked something up? 

This is followed by an Email telling me that I can't make another attempt for 12 minutes, and that 3 failed log in attempts have been made from this postcode.

literally every time I try and log in, this happens. It's not me. I'm doing the same thing I've been doing for 4 years, but all of a sudden, this shit. This has only been happening since the update.

@Mrs Roops as well as the above, I'm also being automatically logged out without doing a thing. I post something, piss off to play online scrabble for half an hour, and then come back and I have to try and log back in again. And I haven't logged out. The site did it for me. 

Is there a security issue? Because it seems that I don't have control.