CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Drakeford, snidey Welsh snooping Cunt.

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I didn’t realise you were Welsh DC. Your patriotism is a breath of fresh air in these times of unprecedented stench.

Shirley Bassey can go and get fucked, the cunt. ( Is she already dead?)

Fuck off...I’d rather Dai than be Welch.

The half-breed bint is still alive but her vulva, ovaries and cervix died in the early ‘90’s after she spent some time with a very tall Geordie detective. Alledgedly. Adultress-darkie-crooning cunt.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This fellow, Drakeford isn’t terribly popular over here. He is viewed by people as being dictatorial with a rather pedestrian view of the situation. Having said that, it’s difficult reasoning with the denizens of Swansea, Caerphilly and Neath who can’t spell the word Covid, let alone understand the principles of cross infection. 

I've heard that BMW cars are popular in Wales because they're easier to spell. 

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

1_rbp_mai030720FM3717JPG.jpg

Drakeford looks a bit like Harold Bishop out of "Neighbours", and I'm pretty sure Harold was a wrong 'un, so QED.

That's the sort of logic that served Miss Marple well, much better than actual facts.

I’ve always had a major problem with facts.

Fact wankers. 

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off...I’d rather Dai than be Welch.

The half-breed bint is still alive but her vulva, ovaries and cervix died in the early ‘90’s after she spent some time with a very tall Geordie detective. Alledgedly. Adultress-darkie-crooning cunt.

'A very tall Geordie detective'...

It's a riddle isn't it. Tall Geordie detective, Shirley Bassey.. 'Hey Big Spender'! Jimmy nail played Spender. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was a load of fucking wank.

'you may find what you seek, on a windy stretch of moorland, but Mum's the word if you hide in the cupboard'

And the answer is... Avocado!

I bet you stood in front of a mirror and tried that "321" with the hand and got the right fuckng hump because you couldn't do it? 

Or was that just me? 

Usual lefty power over-reach, dictating what is and isn't essential, trying to level out the free market and ending up tying themselves into a comedy pretzel.

The point about lockdowns is to suppress infections. You can argue about whether they are an effective way of doing that. The purpose is not to create level-playing fields between companies, or to destroy competition.

Why not ban Amazon deliveries (because, er, surely that is ‘unfair’ on bookshops that have had to close their doors) or Netflix streams (seems sort of unfair on the local Odeon) or Zoom (hardly fair on local office landlords)?

It might well be safer to close down the Internet, and then perhaps the postal service as well (those sneaky mail order catalogues might come back).

And then when he does get around to listing ‘essential’ items, it would probably be safer to ration them as well, since otherwise some shops might run out of permitted items while others didn’t, and that too would hardly be ‘fair’.

Fucking cunt